Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 39. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 11:09:16 PM
depends,
market is still bad, shoudn't buy anything is my opinion. you never know .
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 11:07:53 PM
Bitcoin and Altcoins are awesome chance to contribute. You can pick independent from anyone else what to purchase. You can contribute as meager as 20$ and you can do everything alone.

My recommendation is purchase altcoins, it is new market, as yet developing, not controlled yet.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 01:42:29 PM
If this isn’t the time to buy, it is close enough. If people were this careful they wouldn’t have bought in over $10k btc but people are...you know.

You win at trading by trading at the knees and shoulders, but everyone goes for the feet and head and just gets rekt because those are the hardest to call.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 01:16:04 PM
I think buying is a better and more profitable thing, I'm sure that the market is recovering soon so buying now and cheap prices has the chance to get a big profit someday.
Activity: 168
August 13, 2018, 01:04:34 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

yes if you intend to invest in crypto you have to buy altcoins, now there are so many altcoins and you can choose those that match your criteria. investment in altcoins is great because it has large profits and many strong altcoins.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 11:04:31 AM
I can't confirm which is the best, Altcoin or equity. but I personally choose crypto currency. altcoin or bitcoin. because in my opinion in the crypto world if we understand and understand, the chances of success are huge. get rich in the crypto world very fast. and very supportive.
maybe, in my opinion, a safer step is to invest in altcoins such as ETHs or other coins that already have a good reputation. because as we know the old altcoins that already have prices tend to have greater profit opportunities.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 10:51:34 AM
Yes, now is a very good time, in order to buy altcoins, so probably it's worth hurrying, although no one knows when this horror on the crypto market will end. But this is a very important point, because without correction we simply can not survive
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
August 13, 2018, 10:49:22 AM

If you don't invest on Altcoins, what is your choice? Just only Bitcoin? if so, you shouldn't invest on this market, it is really boring if you ignore Altcoins
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 10:40:45 AM
Altcoins can be extremely profitable, however at the same time, many can result as worthless.
Personally, I find that if you identify an alt coin that has a product which you truly believe in, and think it has potential to change the current status quo, it is worth investing a small portfolio of your portfolio for a long-term hold. If you feel there is strong potential in the underlying token; I see it as a more valuable investment than bitcoin itself.....
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 13, 2018, 10:36:20 AM
Now is a very good time to start investing in altcoins. Since December, the price has fallen very much. Buy altcoins and wait for profit.
Activity: 27
August 13, 2018, 05:50:56 AM
Focusing on long-term investments in coins that you think has great potential and represents overall health. In general, the potential altcoins are usually strong communities, have liquidity and have developers
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 13, 2018, 05:29:38 AM
Yes. I do believe that it's a good decision to buy alternate cryptocurrency and I do think that right now is a very good time to but alternative cryptocurrencies as right now the prices of altcoins is comparitively low and it is more profitable to buy the altcoins right now as one will be able to invest more and buy more number of alternative cryptocurrencies.
August 13, 2018, 05:25:09 AM
The secret to winning in the main cryptocurrency market is to constantly learn. Once you understand what altcoin is, you need to continue exploring the altcoin news to make the right guess before investing.
Activity: 28
August 13, 2018, 04:55:24 AM
This is no longer the time of the coin price and the big market because the expected increase will not be significant. This forces investors to look for diamonds in the dust - promising new currencies with low market capitalization.
Activity: 608
August 13, 2018, 04:31:23 AM
I can't confirm which is the best, Altcoin or equity. but I personally choose crypto currency. altcoin or bitcoin. because in my opinion in the crypto world if we understand and understand, the chances of success are huge. get rich in the crypto world very fast. and very supportive.
August 13, 2018, 04:20:10 AM
Do not really see altcoin as an alternative to Bitcoin, but as a solution to diversify your portfolio. The cryptocurrency market seems to be just a glider, they up or down together with Bitcoin's lead.
Activity: 329
August 13, 2018, 04:13:22 AM
Bitcoin remains the best but it doesn't hurt if you have several altcoins. As far as I know, the best altcoin is ETH and is followed by Ripple XRP. I prefer XRP because it is supported by many Banks and Payment Services
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
August 13, 2018, 04:11:46 AM
Yes, you should invest in altcoins as the gains will be much higher depending on their use cases. There is good ICO live at the moment with good uses cases and team, check out: https://www.nextpakk.com/
Activity: 23
August 13, 2018, 04:07:51 AM
If the Bitcoin market will drop slightly then Altcoin will drop too. I myself am not sure whether it will be lower than this. Basically Altcoin really is now more attractive to buy than a few days ago, because a few days ago Altcoin still had no increase. even though Altcoin is still under Bitcoin.
Activity: 48
August 13, 2018, 02:16:16 AM
You have to buy an altcoin and consider the risks involved in investing, you risk what you can lose, learning about coins you will put money. They can increase significantly or reach zero. So, buying altcoin or not depends on your risk tolerance.
Pages:
Jump to: