Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 40. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 02:06:47 AM
I think it is better to invest in altcoins. the risk is always present, with any of your investments .
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
August 13, 2018, 01:41:09 AM
Now is a good time to buy some altcoins. Why is it advantageous to buy altcoins? Because there is a possibility that they will grow much more than bitcoin, but the risks are also greater.
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 01:22:27 AM
Everyone chooses what to him to invest , investing in some altcoins will be able to make good profit
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 01:20:30 AM
Altcoins are more dangerous in the crypto money world. Altcoin prices are constantly rising and constantly falling. If you make good graphics, you can make money at the right time.
Altcoins are very dangerous. You can lose all your money at once.
Right, in my opinion if prices decline then buy coins and wait for prices to rise to sell them again.
but we have to monitor coin progress continuously so we know when prices are rising or falling, and once we know the current price rises, we sell it as soon as possible to get a very high profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 01:20:03 AM
It is a good time to buy altcoins now, the price is very cheap than last month. Just focus on the top 100 coins though and add coins that has an exchange like kucoin and binance, these will not go down easily.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
August 13, 2018, 01:16:46 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

investing in altcoins will give you lots of chances to earn money, as well as chances to lose money.  greater risks = greater rewards.  always do research before investing.  it will spell gold or disaster in every investment you take.
Activity: 69
August 13, 2018, 01:14:40 AM
Now the crypt is in a very dangerous situation, and if Google prohibits advertising crypts, it could mean the end.
Activity: 59
August 13, 2018, 01:02:05 AM
I think yes in this bearish market, many altcoins are profitable and what you can do is to research them first before buying
Activity: 658
August 13, 2018, 12:59:46 AM
If you are investing cryptocurrency,  yes you should invest in Altcoin!  Altcoin is an amazing investment that could make you very rich in the future.  For you to achieve riches in Altcoin investing,  you must choose your Altcoin wisely and be very patience with your choice.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 12:59:24 AM
Altcoin is always better for diversifying your investment portfolio. because they are small coins and are still growing, the altcoin has given me a lot of advantages, but it must be through good analysis, because not a few of them don't develop or even die. if that is a big risk it means there is also a big advantage.
Activity: 102
August 13, 2018, 12:57:09 AM
Altcoins are more dangerous in the crypto money world. Altcoin prices are constantly rising and constantly falling. If you make good graphics, you can make money at the right time.
Altcoins are very dangerous. You can lose all your money at once.
Activity: 77
August 13, 2018, 12:52:39 AM
Before investing, look at the usage examples, team and their roadmap.
Activity: 224
August 13, 2018, 12:33:10 AM
My opinion is that investing in crypto is much more profitable than any other investment
Activity: 196
August 13, 2018, 12:29:06 AM
We don't owe anyone anything . Each of us has a choice . I invest in altcoins , you can not invest
Activity: 269
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 13, 2018, 12:23:37 AM
The Altcoins are now very heavily fallen and can not see the bottom. I would have waited a few more days to look at the move
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
August 13, 2018, 12:22:18 AM
Critically if we look at the situation that was eight months ago, we will see that the greatest profit was obtained at the expense of altcoins, many of which have practical applications and huge potential for price growth and its can repeat itself this year too, so this high time to buy altcoins.
I agree with you, the repetition of pumps can not be avoided, the price is now very low and I expect the growth of alts in the near future
Activity: 232
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 12:21:35 AM
yes, now in this poor market buying Altcoin will be more profitable compare to bitcoin because altcoin take less time to 2X compare to bitcoin so you will get huge profit if future if you invest in altcoin.
Activity: 82
August 13, 2018, 12:18:35 AM
I'm not very good at equity shares, but I think that investments in altcoins should have a great risk and profit potential.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 11:38:27 PM
It is good to buy altcoins and accumulate more. Especially to the current market state as of now, that the price of the coins and tokens is absolutely low. It is a perfect time to buy more for a cheaper price and hold it in long term.
Activity: 490
August 12, 2018, 04:49:51 PM
I purchased in the falling market tokens, which during the last week lost about 300%. I think this drawdown of the price will be won back in the near future, which will make it possible to make a profit. The dollar is growing - cryptocurrency is falling, and  I think it's time to buy altcoins, which, if you are sure, will grow along with the market
Pages:
Jump to: