Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 88. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
February 15, 2018, 11:55:42 AM
One can never time the market. If you believe in the long term potential of the coin, you should just buy and HODL.
All coins suffer from volatility in the short term. So if you believe that NEO will be the next ETH, buy now as it will worth $1000 in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
February 15, 2018, 11:35:19 AM
Many think that bitcoin will show the fantastic price, we can see in CMC. So many are paying attention to bitcoin back but it never hurts to save investment opportunities in NEO,  Currently Neo has a market cap worth $ 2.6 billion with a performance of + 24.685% throughout 2017.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 11:27:55 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
NEO has the 70% of my portfolio,because i believe NEO has far more potential than ethereum,NEO as the chinese ethereum has more advance technology than eth's platform they borth offers smartcontracts and d-apps,NEO has NEP5 tokens which are upgraded version of ERC20 tokens,this is why most of the new developers are using NEO platform over ETH's outdated platform.
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
February 15, 2018, 11:26:08 AM
I think NEO's been a somewhat sleepy giant for the most part of the last bull run. I'm guessing it's tied to the uncertain fate of crypto in China. I do believe, however, that we are about to see an explosion take place soon. Like we did when they moved from antshares. A lot of awesome projects are being developed for and around NEO. Neonexchange comes to mind.
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
February 15, 2018, 11:24:05 AM
I think NEO still has a lot of good news to come with projects being launched on their platform. Moreover, it has held up very well during the big dip, so if market sentiment remains positive I believe that there is still room for NEO to grow.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
February 15, 2018, 11:24:00 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
I do not know whether it is good time or not to by NEO, but I am pretty sure that its bad to BUY NEO because more than 50% of coins are in devs hands, I consider it to be not the best option.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 15, 2018, 11:22:49 AM
I think it's a good time to buy NEO. Why do I think so?
Because binance is planning to increase the NEP5 deal, most of the NEO - based projects will list on binance, which means that NEO prices will still rise sharply.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 11:20:58 AM
Hard to tell. This morning, I read topic on this forum, where ppl are talking about how late it is to buy NEO, cos its on 15$.  Grin I wouldn't do it now, dont think it will go higher anytime soon. Its better to buy some coins, that are ''down'' atm like appcoins etc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
February 15, 2018, 11:20:02 AM
Now stands the time of truth for crypto-currencies. Bitcoin now moved up. For a long time? Or maybe this is a correction upward, then to fall with even greater force. But, as I noticed, the people began to buy more bitcoins and sell altcoyins, including NEO.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 11:15:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: