Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin - page 12. (Read 2056 times)

Activity: 783
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 05:40:58 PM
ethereum has a chance to beat bitcoin, but ethereum has not been able to continue to run to beat bitcoin because the ethereum platform is still limited, but if I think when ethereum has developed a plaform innovation they might be able to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
April 14, 2018, 05:34:48 PM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.

Anything can happen in crypto, and as we know ethereum is one of the most used crypto asside from bitcoin. Most investors and traders have ethereum, and ethereum is also used mostly in ICOs. So, there's a possibility that it can beat bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 04:47:04 PM
We've seen in the gaming industry that the highest quality product does not win out over the most popular product.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 14, 2018, 04:26:26 PM
investors do not want this idea to be formed because the whole mechanism is built on BTC, and if such a thing is done, all plans are restructured over eth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 154
April 14, 2018, 03:22:18 PM
in theory if you check the coin supplies for present the ratio is quite like 1 to 5 means when ethereum passes 0.2 btc value lets say 0.3, the market-cap of ethereum will surpass market-cap of btc meaning all ethereum holders can change their ethereum for btc and they would not choose it.

to me it is not meaningful at the moment. if something like this happens it means the paradigm has changed and bitcoin wont be the king anymore.

until that day comes king is king
Activity: 80
April 14, 2018, 02:32:37 PM
I don't think it can. Bitcoin = Crypto in the mind of the public. And Ethereum is not an intuitive name.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
April 14, 2018, 02:23:38 PM
I consider this for like a year when altcoin markets exploded. Bitcoin price was in decline meanwhile ethereum climbed up every other day. But then crash happened and I saw ethereum dropping easier than bitcoin. So it cannot beat bitcoin.
You have correctly noticed that when Bitcoin fell the Ethereum grew up in price. If the price of Ethereum would be higher. At bitcoin, not everything is good in terms of price. So it's a Bitcoin can catch Ethereum Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
April 14, 2018, 02:04:57 PM
It seems very unlikely but one cannot be 100% sure about it. Bitcoin should remain the king of cryptocurrencies for long time.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
April 14, 2018, 02:04:30 PM
I consider this for like a year when altcoin markets exploded. Bitcoin price was in decline meanwhile ethereum climbed up every other day. But then crash happened and I saw ethereum dropping easier than bitcoin. So it cannot beat bitcoin.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 01:56:39 PM
it's very hard to predict, but there's a lot of speculation and statements that say if ethereum will overtake bitcoin. now this ethereum is still under bitcoin and all that will happen but i will not give the prediction and the statement.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 12:30:16 PM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.
I think EThereum will be hard to beat Bitcoin in the next few years. Currently Bitcoin is still the most popular, it still has the largest market cap, and I believe Bitcoin will grow stronger over the next few years. EThereum will need a lot of effort, it still does not have the capacity to beat Bitcoin. However, in the crypto world, it is possible that one day Bitcoin will weaken and Ethereum will defeat Bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 11:37:39 AM
ethereum has clear roadmap. that is one edge advantage
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 14, 2018, 11:34:06 AM
I believe ethereum in the future will beat bitccoin. To do this, ethereum will need a lot of time and work harder because current bitcoin is still the king of all altcoin, it is still very powerful. I believe that only when the bitcoin weakens, ethereum proves to be worth and strength, then surely ethereum will beat bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
April 14, 2018, 11:29:59 AM
I think the only way Ethereum can beat Bitcoin is if Bitcoin will slow down and people would look for another coin close to Bitcoin and has somewhat the same blockchain or technology as of Bitcoin, then the supply and demand of Ethereum will increase making its price increase too. But for now, I don’t see it happening yet because Bitcoin is strong and sturdy and not some coin you want to mess around with.
Yes Bitcoin still has tremendous strength at the moment and I think also that Etherum still lacks the ability to beat Bitcoin. It still takes a lot of time until it's time for Etherum to have power. Popularity and market share owned by Bitcoin is extraordinary, it is indeed one of the penomenal that exist today. Maybe if we count in the next 3 years this could all happen. All things can happen in the crypto world because anything that looks impossible can be true.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 11:20:50 AM
I think the only way Ethereum can beat Bitcoin is if Bitcoin will slow down and people would look for another coin close to Bitcoin and has somewhat the same blockchain or technology as of Bitcoin, then the supply and demand of Ethereum will increase making its price increase too. But for now, I don’t see it happening yet because Bitcoin is strong and sturdy and not some coin you want to mess around with.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

Thank You, everyone.

There is a possibility for ethereum to beat bitcoin, but not for 2018. It takes a long time for ethereum to beat bitcoin, for now bitcoin is the most popular coin, but nobody knows the future, ethereum can be the most popular coin and replace bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 10:22:12 AM
In my opinion, we can not predict anything about future but if we look at the present situation we can see the price is rising now, but bitcoin rise faster than ethereum, people still show more interest on bitcoin
Activity: 448
send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost
April 14, 2018, 09:34:28 AM
With the technology that Etherum has, Bitcoine has a potential to compete with. Aside from the forums we've been hooked on, people with Crypto paralegals have not had enough knowledge so subcountries have not yet reached the worth they deserve.
Activity: 490
April 13, 2018, 06:44:44 PM
we should not think about ETH can defeat bitcoin, i mean that they are too much different to be compared with each other, ETH is good at using its own blockchain to create smart contracts, so it is much better than bitcoin, but Bitcoin value is too highm so if you think 1 ETH can equal 1 BTC in the future, it is impossible, but about total market, ETH is the best opponent for bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 210
April 13, 2018, 06:25:20 PM
I think it could happen.
Ethereum is currently second only to Bitcoin.
Over time, Bitcoin could have been defeated by Ethereum.
The reason for this is because Ethereum is more stable in value, and currently many use Ethereum.
But for certainty, we prove it in the future.
Whether this speculation turns into reality.
Pages:
Jump to: