Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin - page 14. (Read 2056 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 09:26:46 PM
price of Bitcoin, it has been dubbed as gold 2.0 because of its store-like value feature. This is the most expensive cryptocurrency and it really has the highest market capitalization. Bitcoin is also the toughest. It has the ability to push the market up or down
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 10, 2018, 05:42:56 PM
I think no one can beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is a precursor of all altcoins present in crypto, bitcoin has a major influence on the ups and downs of altcoin prices present here. The higher the altcoin price, the higher the bitcoin price.
until now bitcoin still has tremendous strength and for me there is no altcoin that can match bitcoin. although etherum is predicted to beat the bitcoin, but it is still too far and the bitcoin strength is enormous. popularity and public confidence in bitcoin have been very good. everyone knows bitcoin and they use bitcoin as the main digital currency used. it may take several years and I think it also has a very small chance.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 10, 2018, 05:26:52 PM
It seems to me that bitcoin will always remain the leader among crypto. ETH is an excellent project, but it can not displace bitcoin. People trust bitcoin more.
Activity: 103
April 10, 2018, 05:21:21 PM
I think no one can beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is a precursor of all altcoins present in crypto, bitcoin has a major influence on the ups and downs of altcoin prices present here. The higher the altcoin price, the higher the bitcoin price.
Activity: 574
April 10, 2018, 03:53:38 PM
It will really not happen this year. ETH can really hit that price no doubt but in due time and I know if ETH hits that price bitcoin is already $50k or more. ETH is worth holding for and if you really believe in the future of cryptocurrency this can benefit you a lot and make you rich in the future, 5years or less we will see.
Activity: 728
April 10, 2018, 02:12:44 PM
Eth is second largest circulated cryptocurrency but it is nt a competition for Bitcoin we can say  it is upcoming decentralised blockchain on lines of smart contract technology every blockchain grows individually
well you are right because every altcoin is able to grow but bitcoin is always an important part so we still see that ethereum can never beat bitcoin
Activity: 154
April 10, 2018, 02:06:00 PM
Eth is second largest circulated cryptocurrency but it is nt a competition for Bitcoin we can say  it is upcoming decentralised blockchain on lines of smart contract technology every blockchain grows individually
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
April 10, 2018, 12:53:11 PM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.

I think it will take a very long time for ethereum to beat the bitcoin, but I also doubt it happens. I further believe bitcoin will remain the top crypto coin and there will be no altcoin that can replace it.

Eth is currently the biggest competitor for Bitcoin, but probably can not beat it. It's still too much depends on bitcoin. It has an impact on the entire market. For eth to get such a position, it still need a lot of hard work and time.
Activity: 275
April 10, 2018, 12:42:49 PM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.

I think it will take a very long time for ethereum to beat the bitcoin, but I also doubt it happens. I further believe bitcoin will remain the top crypto coin and there will be no altcoin that can replace it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
April 10, 2018, 12:23:54 PM
It’s not totally impossible, but it will not be easy for ethereum to beat bit bitcoin. Bitcoin still proves the it is the best in crypto world, it won’t let anyone get the best of it easily. Even though ethereum is a bit far from bitcoin in terms of profitabilty, still, ethereum remains to be the best competitor of bitcoin. One of the factors is that ethereum is a stable coin that it can easily catch up to bitcoin. But we can never say when can eth overtake bitcoin, because bitcoin still remains to be the king.
Activity: 26
April 10, 2018, 11:51:04 AM
I think it's hard, because Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency  Wink
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
April 10, 2018, 11:21:52 AM
I won't be suprised if that will happen but definitely not now, i think that situation can occure but in next years, than we can see some changes on first place.
Activity: 406
April 10, 2018, 10:49:03 AM
Still far away for it. I will not surprise if it wouldn't never happen, because we still need Bitcoin at strong position to support crypto market. It's interesting to see that Ethereum trading volume keeps closer to Bitcoin, but it will be hard to beat it, so let it be.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
April 10, 2018, 10:38:08 AM
Well, I don't know what would happen in three or four years time, but Ethereum is not going to beat bitcoin in near future. It is also true that Ethereum is a very promising project and it has got investors support. At present, it is far behind than bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 10:26:56 AM
with the ethereum position as it currently is very unlikely to catch the value of bitcoin is very high. but the ethereum nonetheless become the hope of many people for a very large coin and has a great future and in a few years, it may be time for the ethereum for could be the best.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
April 10, 2018, 10:25:11 AM
I believe the coin of the ethereum will become next bitcoin and for sure most of us believe also too. Maybe after few years we will see the price of the ethereum become very high while the price of the bitcoin decreasing. But even that our prediction about bitcoin and ethereum we don't know what really happen. Maybe after few years the price of this coin become very low so better to invest only your extra money.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
April 10, 2018, 10:07:11 AM
Ethereum is the queen of altcoins but Bitcoin is the king and mother of all crypto. Bitcoin potential, market cap and familiarity is far greater than Ethereum and the price also is far higher than Ethereum. I wonder how Ethereum will beat Bitcoin since Ethereum is still a baby in crypto market and Bitcoin is a matured mother of the crypto market.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

Thank You, everyone.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

It's difficult to answer this question.bitcoin and ethereum are unique in their functionality.

Bitcoin is not governed by anyone and only open community is responsible to scale thier functionality,due to segwit hard fork Bitcoin also divided in 2 group .core and BTC.Similar thing happened with Ethereum and ethereum classic.

This forks certainly creates an issue amongst the community and investers .

However ETHEREUM has strong leadership of vitalik buterin and thier vision is clear where Ethereum should go whereas Bitcoin is just currency which store and transfer only values no contracts associated.

Definitely Ethereum has lot of scope for growth due to strong leadership whereas Bitcoin may grow potentially but it's future is uncertain as long as someone owns it.
Activity: 333
April 10, 2018, 09:07:48 AM
I don't think so that the etherium will conquer the pride of bitcoin.If you look at the price of this to cryptocurrencies there is a huge gap between them and yet bitcoin still on the top for it dominance with other coins.Maybe etherium will compete for its fast confirmation against bitcoin confirmation but the mass adaption is still on bitcoin.I would say that I like etherium rather than bitcoin, It pretty much faster when sending the coin to the other.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 10, 2018, 08:45:36 AM

Thank You, everyone.

I think it is very difficult to beat ethereum bitcoin. because bitcoin is much more popular than ethereal and bitcoin systems are much stronger than bitcoin. and I think people are more interested in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: