Pages:
Author

Topic: CEX.IO Withdrawal times - any experience? - page 6. (Read 8438 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 10:56:49 AM
Hi CEX.IO! Awesome you are checking this thread, so thank you for that!

I have a number of Crypto Capital USD withdrawals pending, the oldest from January 4th, and there is no movement on them. Is this normal for this type of transaction, please? Any way to get some predictability? I can provide my account number and the ticket I created for this.

The message on all withdrawals is "We are preparing your withdrawal for sending. If this status lasts more than 1 bank day, please check your email for updates."

I have no email updates.

Thanks!

The withdrawals were all approved today. Thanks!

what is your transaction id?

Why so curious? It's solved. Are you with CEX.IO?
Activity: 5
January 10, 2018, 10:44:42 AM
User UP114671349 here.

What is up with the long wait for a scripted answer to an issue?

I added a card, verified, completed the mandatory deposit and the card withdrawal option is not available. Per your site, once a visa card deposit is completed you should be able to withdraw immediately. I waited many days for a response to be told the following: "It is a kind request for you to try again... you may delete and add the card again and after the small amount of test charge is taken and card is verified it should avail the withdrawals for you. - Akhil G (SUPERVISOR)"

I tried it, needless to say, I had to deposit more money into my account, and still cannot withdraw.

I even added a second card, deposited more money, and cannot withdraw to the new card either.

Please resolve the issue.

Thanks

Finally received a reply this morning, but it is useless, as expected. It's as if they do not read what we write. The response from the supervisor was: "May I kindly request you to let me know what error do you see while withdrawing?"

ONCE AGAIN - there is no error, but I simply DO NOT have the option to withdraw. The button is greyed out.

I guess I'll receive another reply in about three days.
Activity: 4
January 10, 2018, 07:36:42 AM
Hi my customer id is up106155156.
I was trying to withdraw 500$ using the Mastercard debit card added in my profile on 29th Dec 2017.

The withdraw request is shown as completed in balances section of mobile app. But i have not received the withdrawn money yet.

Instead additional 500$ has been deducted from the card. I had not given the CVV while withdrawing the money as it is not required .But with out that also they are able to deduct the money from my card. How this is possible? Have they stored the my card CVV in thier database? Shocked

Registered a compliant on the same day using App ticket and mail but haven't got any reply yet.

I don't know where is my 1000$(500$ the amount i was trying to withdraw and another 500$ that got deducted while trying to withdraw). Angry

And by going the complaints against CEX.io and by not getting the proper response i am getting worried and frustrated about it.

We will investigate the issue and hope to find the resolution as soon as possible.

It been around a week i haven't received any proper reply. Could you please expedite the process as i am really getting tensed.

@cex.io, why are u silent on this. How many days it will take to complete the transfer and give me the information about my deducted money  Angry
Its been more than two weeks i haven't received any useful update apart from that useless generic reply.

I was recommending my friends to use this platform but i think that was a huge mistake from my end. U r not able to handle customer problems at all.
Activity: 40
January 10, 2018, 07:06:00 AM
I can see your transaction but it will never get confirmed due to low transaction fee.

People are contemplating legal action due to this.
https://www.reddit.com/r/cexio/comments/7oyw0e/legal_action_discussion_thread/
Activity: 2
January 10, 2018, 07:01:33 AM
Dear Cex.oi

I withdrew from my btc wallet at cex.io and transferred to my other wallet a week ago (2018-01-03 12:14:21).
I double checked everything before i transferred my BTC. I also authorized the transfer from the email however my other wallet hasn't received btc yet.

User ID up113897193,
Transaction id  5339583544

Blockchain.info shows that "Transaction not found"
https://blockchain.info/tx/78fc3fdbaa35c0740926c5a379090925e61593469feafb800ce8cd81531355ed

Could you please review my transaction and advice when i can expect my btc? I am afraid to deposit more funds to cex.io untill my transaction is completed.
What should I do? Any assistance would be appreciated.

Activity: 85
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 09:15:39 PM

I have a number of Crypto Capital USD withdrawals pending, the oldest from January 4th, and there is no movement on them. Is this normal for this type of transaction, please? Any way to get some predictability? I can provide my account number and the ticket I created for this.

The message on all withdrawals is "We are preparing your withdrawal for sending. If this status lasts more than 1 bank day, please check your email for updates."

I have no email updates.

Thanks!

what is your transaction id?
January 09, 2018, 06:15:18 PM

I have no email updates.

Thanks!

January 09, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

I have no email updates.

Thanks!
January 09, 2018, 01:52:20 AM
I will collect all the CEX.IO data whose transactions are stuck for a long time and will never confirm because of low fee, we need to expose their scam where they siphon off the tx fee and keep it for themselves.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 01:50:41 AM
look at my transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/7a9532803a68c995de2d1b269f765bccc61253cc27930a216ac0dea4d66baa93

i paid a lot and this is the result. this will never transfer to the owners i guess. do you have any idea how log will it take?
shame on you cex.io. i am swearing all the day to you. how could you pay 23 sats per byte.
Fucking 8 days. Answer this!!
January 08, 2018, 07:18:03 PM
i sent a bitcoin withdrawal from cex.io about 3 hours ago and nothing is showing up on blockchain

what the hell? the site says 2 minute withdrawals and yet 3 hours and nothing?

https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/requests/611804

please help!!! process  my withdrawal!!!!!! and please send right fee i paid .0012 for fee
Activity: 5
January 08, 2018, 04:17:16 PM
User UP114671349 here.

What is up with the long wait for a scripted answer to an issue?

I added a card, verified, completed the mandatory deposit and the card withdrawal option is not available. Per your site, once a visa card deposit is completed you should be able to withdraw immediately. I waited many days for a response to be told the following: "It is a kind request for you to try again... you may delete and add the card again and after the small amount of test charge is taken and card is verified it should avail the withdrawals for you. - Akhil G (SUPERVISOR)"

I tried it, needless to say, I had to deposit more money into my account, and still cannot withdraw.

I even added a second card, deposited more money, and cannot withdraw to the new card either.

Please resolve the issue.

Thanks
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 03:46:29 PM
look at my transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/7a9532803a68c995de2d1b269f765bccc61253cc27930a216ac0dea4d66baa93

i paid a lot and this is the result. this will never transfer to the owners i guess. do you have any idea how log will it take?
shame on you cex.io. i am swearing all the day to you. how could you pay 23 sats per byte.
Activity: 27
January 08, 2018, 12:43:28 PM
They must have a mess in papers, no concrete answers. It's terrible. Now I know how peoples cheated by mtgox felt. 1 month without contact with my money Sad

https://s19.postimg.org/o44rowbkj/screenshot_1044.png
January 08, 2018, 11:29:40 AM
Up107766459. I initiated a $10,000 Mastercard withdrawal and got a confirmation email from CEX.IO the same day. This happened more than 2 weeks ago. CEX states that bankcard withdrawals have a maximum wait times of 3 days. No funds arrived at the bank and the bank says that no transfer is being processed. I contacted CEX  multiple times via support ticket and got no material reply but a generic one time email that they are working on it.  This has now caused me significant financial damage and loss of income measured in thousands. Effectively this is a misappropriation of funds. I will edit the post if the issue is addressed.
January 08, 2018, 11:01:35 AM
I still have not received my money, I'm afraid I could have been scammed by CEX.IO:/ up107139385
Since i have ordered the withdrawal, i got only one "copy&paste" response from CEX support. Really bad experience with that exchanger guaranteed.

Our Finance team needs to clarify the case with the bank. As soon as they get the information, you will be updated, and your money will be delivered.

Please also reply to my issue of stuck transaction because you bunched too many transactions and low fees, dont ignore it.
Activity: 14
January 08, 2018, 10:07:55 AM
I think you do not have enough resources to manage/solve problems. You must upgrade your services or recruit some ppl....

1 weeks of time without response = Madness in 2018. You shall read some customer care issues also...
CEX
legendary
Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003
January 08, 2018, 09:26:50 AM
I still have not received my money, I'm afraid I could have been scammed by CEX.IO:/ up107139385
Since i have ordered the withdrawal, i got only one "copy&paste" response from CEX support. Really bad experience with that exchanger guaranteed.

Our Finance team needs to clarify the case with the bank. As soon as they get the information, you will be updated, and your money will be delivered.
Activity: 27
January 08, 2018, 08:17:47 AM
January 08, 2018, 04:20:07 AM
Do not waste time with cex.io both their cash withdrawals and their BTC withdrawals are messed up completely, you can see multiple threads on this subject.

For their BTC transfer they take the withdrawal fee from you but they bunch a huge number of transactions together and some of these transactions due to low average fee get stuck forever.

Take this for example https://blockchain.info/tx/fd82fb9711afc48623fa13fa3963121f88160afe56fc968feaf02e5f73e7b764

You can see it is still unconfirmed.
Pages:
Jump to: