Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARTS] Brief monthly overview of the local boards activity - page 2. (Read 18309 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
Nigeria board is in a long sprint! 2nd place! Congrats!
I woulnd't be surporised to see them at the top in the near future. Anyway, overview has been updated with your animated chart.

We're about to take advantage of our population here as well; we've done so on many CEX, and the only advantage the Russian and Turkish boards have over us is the number of merit sources on those boards; whether we admit it or not, the number of merit sources and the amount of merit distributed attracts members to the local board, and that's exactly what the Nigerian board lacks; if we could get one or two merit sources, the activities would explode.

Hugeblack and 1maiu weekly merits distribution is the only reason our activities are still competitive, but we still need a dedicated merit source who knows every phrase there.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Since months is almost over, I think its time to finally publish the January's (not so brief anymore) monthly overview.
Look at me and SirJohnVonSlotty proudly standing on podium with second and third place in our local board... but we can never dethrone the king.
We seriously need to start thinking about making some yearly competitions and rewards for best local members, with counting of activity, merit distribution and overall forum contribution.
I think this could help improve quality of local boards and make everyone happy, if we find some sponsors (or if they find us).
What do you think about this idea?

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Sometimes, I notice that a new account pop up every few days and suddenly become too much active. Once they rank up, they slowly left the thread.
Sounds like someone farming an alt account.

You see the activity because we all are in one thread. But, I don't know if we will see that much activity if we get a local board. But, it's also true that a lot of good posts get buried easily because we are in a single thread.
I don't see how getting your local board would decrease your activity. Sure, posts would be spread acorss many topics but that would also enable the more quality (and lenghtier) discussions which would then increase your overall activity. Just take a look at the Nigerian local board and how much their numbers went up since they got their own local board.
Activity: 462
Merit: 767
I have shared the reason a couple of months ago. But, I am glad that the spam has reduced a lot.
Quality > quantity. After all, your numbers are still good enough and if you keep them you will eventually get your own local board.

Thanks for the word. But, I started to feel that we are already good without a board. Of course, some of my locals will oppose my idea. But, That's what I started feeling in the last few months. Sometimes, I notice that a new account pop up every few days and suddenly become too much active. Once they rank up, they slowly left the thread. You see the activity because we all are in one thread. But, I don't know if we will see that much activity if we get a local board. But, it's also true that a lot of good posts get buried easily because we are in a single thread. I have already created a bunch of enemies. A lot of members do not talk to me anymore  Undecided
legendary
Out of curiosity, do you have any members of Phillipines local board submitting their posts in your thread? Their merit numbers are very low for a long time now, probably more than 2 years while they are among the more active boards. I mean, their merit/post reatio is on par with some of the lowest quality parts of the forum like for example "Off Topic" section and I doubt that quality of discussions in their local is that bad.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3548
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
The Nigerian board appears to be doing well (growth is good and merits have improved) so there is no need to take more action.
If there is a problem in the Indonesian section and there is a member who wants to do a weekly list just like ---> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62827389 then I think I can help.
legendary
Someday it would have to happen. Maybe this year there will be more competition and it will be more difficult for me to appear so many times in the top 3.
Well, a least now you have a goal, to regain your title. Eeven though, as a member of another local board I know its not awlays up to you how many posts you gonna make as you depend on other members too.

I have shared the reason a couple of months ago. But, I am glad that the spam has reduced a lot.
Quality > quantity. After all, your numbers are still good enough and if you keep them you will eventually get your own local board.

Activity: 462
Merit: 767
Communities marked with * (Pakistan, Bangladesh) don't have their own local boards.

Thank you for the chart bro.
Our local thread activity started to decrease in the last couple of months. I have shared the reason a couple of months ago. But, I am glad that the spam has reduced a lot. Some members ranked up and decided to leave the community. But, another fun fact is, that they are doing the same thing in another forum where no one can catch them except the admin. Again, I tried to warn them about the abuse they were doing. My job was to warn them before they got exposed.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
Quote from: Rikafip link=topic=5231446.msg63721615#msg63721615 date=1708946905

[size=11pt
The most active members per local board during January 2024[/size]

Last but not the least in this overview, list of top 10 members across 18 local boards and thanks to whom their local boards are alive and kicking. This month we have a big change at the top since the usual name (joker_josue) is not even in the top 3, which went to three members from Turkish local board: ZekiBeyy [268], totti67 [261] and verbakalim [261]. Congrats guys,a nd lets see if the usual champion takes back his first spot!

Someday it would have to happen. Maybe this year there will be more competition and it will be more difficult for me to appear so many times in the top 3.

If this brought higher quality to the Turkish board, I'm glad.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2087
Wow!
Indonesian board taking the lead in local board is a big thing.
I guess of course the inactivity of a very active Merit source as Ratimov had a important role in this, even if next month we will see something similar in the Indonesian board, as o_e_l_e_o left the forum as well.
This is a new milestone that deserves our highest appreciation. There were several external merit sources involved in merit distribution in January, some of them were very prominent such as hugeblack and DdmrDdmr who were two from three of the top senders of the month. Several other merit sources, including internal merit sources, also have a significant contribution and one of them is Husna QA. The involvement of local users regarding awareness of the merit system also has a big role, meaning that the distribution of many merits in local Indonesian language boards does not entirely depend on merit sources.

fillippone, you had a contribution there in January, I see you sent 19 merit. So I would like to thank all the merit sources and users involved, I only represent local board users for that. The complete list of merit contributors in January on the Indonesian local board is here:

Thanks to DdmrDdmr for the data: https://public.tableau.com/shared/4BPSWF9YQ?:display_count=n&:origin=viz_share_link

Code:
From User Name        Merit
Husna QA 138
hugeblack 76
DdmrDdmr 74
Chikito 71
abhiseshakana 70
ABCbits 59
mu_enrico 40
BABY SHOES 39
armanda90 37
liuka 34
Dickiy 34
PytagoraZ 32
Hanadawa 31
naira 29
Arenga pinnata 28
Fara Chan 25
bayu7adi 22
PokerBetting 21
Juse14 21
TopT3ns 20
BigBos 20
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana 19
Gallar 19
fillippone 19
retreat 18
Raflesia 18
Bobrox 18
bangjoe 18
alankasman 18
Xcode7 17
TelolettOm 16
Fakhrulenclix 16
boty 16
ancafe 16
Solokan 15
mindrust 15
CageMabok 15
skarais 14
mamesso 14
komisariatku 14
johnsaributua 14
cengsuwuei 14
zuzie 13
Sarah Azhari 13
khiholangkang 13
ringgo96 12
pusaka 12
hyudien 12
Furious 7 12
arjunmujay 12
Rampagoe004 11
aylabadia05 11
salad daging 10
bitLeap 10
arufox 10
8rch7 10
1miau 10
Wildwest 9
SaepulMT 9
red4slash 9
Oneandpure 9
moneystery 9
Gaza13 9
rika0223 8
reagansimms 8
Razmirraz 8
strunberg 7
puloweh555 7
MAAManda 7
Ludmilla_rose1995 7
Hirose UK 7
erep 7
bounceback 7
bots1 7
Bloodseekers 7
AprilioMP 7
Ryu_Ar1 6
nimethasa 6
landheer 6
Best_Change 6
topbitcoin 5
Tamaperdana 5
NewRanger 5
MarjorieZimmermanGinger 5
jcojci 5
AakZaki 5
zaim7413 4
yudi09 4
Uruhara 4
tottong 4
ryzaadit 4
memequiserle 4
JariKriting 4
Godday 4
dbshck 4
CllickerQluicker 4
xusxuquade 3
TryNinja 3
ShowOff 3
PonzyManCrazyLiar 3
indah rezqi 3
GAM ACHEH 3
Falconer 3
cakravothy 3
Asudale 3
Toro iskandar 2
TheBobyHunter 2
roycilik 2
Raceonsucced 2
Porfirii 2
nurilham 2
noorman0 2
Luzin 2
Lukmanfirdaus1 2
Kaliandra 2
icopress 2
DenyAryanto 2
dansus021 2
Charles-Tim 2
BekantanSejagatTeamPenipu 2
ArdiPrabowo 2
Ahli38 2
@nn@_pen9 2
woez 1
VeiweiLo 1
TechnoX_X 1
taufik123 1
spain cool 1
silpersurfer 1
rat03gopoh 1
Quontoloue 1
punk.zink 1
Portgas D 1
Patikno 1
Pandorak 1
len01 1
kawetsriyanto 1
imamusma 1
Hyuiguia 1
ferida504 1
ETCethereum 1
Epaper 1
CryptoCoinNews 1
Crypto_I.N 1
blue Snow 1
BITCOIN4X 1
bisnisali16 1
aanan 1
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 10532
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
sMerit Senders for the Indonesian local board during January 2024 can be seen here if anyone is interested:
https://public.tableau.com/shared/QK5K7Q4S4?:display_count=n&:origin=viz_share_link

There are, as Rikafip mentioned, a set of external Merit Sources that contributed meaningfully to the overall number, some of which are easily spottable on the chart as point in time contributors. The overall number of received sMerits is roughly aligned with figures awarded on average over the past few months:
https://public.tableau.com/shared/4D9SW6C6M?:display_count=n&:origin=viz_share_link

This running month though is pointing insofar at finishing well below though in terms of awarded Merits.
legendary
I woulnd't be surporised to see them at the top in the near future. Anyway, overview has been updated with your animated chart.

I am somewhat surprised by the overall decrease in activity and posting in January compared to December. December is usually a time for holidays and time spent away from work and home. It turns out we were being a bit lazy. I wonder how much of an affect on the stats the new rule change had? I think a significant one.
Since total number of posts in local boards decreased only 5% compared to month before, its hard to say whether that was just a coincidence or mixer ban indeed had the influence. I don't know whether its just my lack of inspiration, but its harder for me to find interesting conversations lately in the English part of the forum.

Wow!
They had a big help from the external merit sources, therefore those numbers.

I guess of course the inactivity of a very active Merit source as Ratimov had a important role in this, even if next month we will see something similar in the Indonesian board, as o_e_l_e_o left the forum as well.
If you check Russian merit numbers previous year, you will see that they didn't have much higher numbers when he was active, and sometimes even lower than now. Then again, I don't know when exactly he stopped sharing merit he got as a merit source.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Wow!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
I am somewhat surprised by the overall decrease in activity and posting in January compared to December. December is usually a time for holidays and time spent away from work and home. It turns out we were being a bit lazy. I wonder how much of an affect on the stats the new rule change had? I think a significant one.
legendary
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Since months is almost over, I think its time to finally publish the January's (not so brief anymore) monthly overview. Apologies for delay but as always it was caused by the combination of my laziness and having shit load of work. As always, all charts and table are made using data from @DdmrDdmr Merit Dashboard and @TryNinja Ninjastic.space which I suggest to check if you want more in depth overview of your local board.

Communities marked with * (Pakistan, Bangladesh) don't have their own local boards.

Race updated!

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/12312077/
legendary
Since months is almost over, I think its time to finally publish the January's (not so brief anymore) monthly overview. Apologies for delay but as always it was caused by the combination of my laziness and having shit load of work. As always, all charts and table are made using data from @DdmrDdmr Merit Dashboard and @TryNinja Ninjastic.space which I suggest to check if you want more in depth overview of your local board.

Post activity per local board during January 2024

During the previous month 21413 posts were made across 18 local boards that are part of this overview, which is a slight decrease compared to December's numbers (22544). Majority of that decerase happened of Russian and Pilipinas board, while rest of it has been divided across several others.

Despite the decrease, Russian board remained by far the most active while Nigerian finally reached 2nd position due their big increase compared to month before (2708 - 3255) and I expect their numbers to keep growirng, while Turkish board ended up being 3rd.  

Local Board post race

Animated local board post race chart, courtesy of bitmover

Active members per local board January 2024

Despite the decrease of number of posts, active numbers increased; from 1526 in December to 1589 during last month. Once again Russian board is the leader in this chart as well, followed by Nigerian and Indonesian local boards while German at 4th and Turkish at 5th place are left behind.  

While majority of other local board either had the same number of active members of even slight decrease, those two local boards ( Indonesian and Nigerian) keep growing month after month and those are their highest numbers yet. Well, at least since I am making these overviews.

Local board members per amount of posts during January 2024

When it comes to the members who wrote only 1 post, Romanian board is the leader with 78% of such members, followed by Greek (67%) and Indian (52%) local boards. At the same time, Nigerian had the lowest percentage of such members (11%), while Pakistan was close with 12 % and Pilipinas with 17%.

In the 2-9 posts bracket leader is Russian board with 44%, followed closely by Indonesian (43%) and French (42%) local boards. At the bottom there is Romanian local board with 11%, followed by Polish (22%) and Portuguese (23%) local boards.

Regarding the 10+ posts bracket, Pakistan local board is the leader with 51% of such members, while Nigerian and Portuguese local boards are not that far away with 49%. At the same time, Greek board had no members in that bracket(which is not a surprise considering their post number), while Romanian had 11% and French 22% of those members.

Merit shared per local board during January 2024

Despite the (small) decrease of the amount of posts, number of merit shared went up compared to December; during January 8765 merit was shared across the local boards that are part of this overview which is a slight increase compared to previous month's numbers (8455).

For the first time (afaik), Indonesian board is at the top of this chart with 1765 merit shared, narrowly beating the usual leader Russian that had 1763 merit shared during January. Far behind those two are Nigerian, Turkish and German local boards. At the bottom we see the usual names, with the Greek board missing as they didn't share any merit during January.

Merit/Post ratio per local board during January 2024

When it comes to merit/post ratio, Romanian board is once again at the top with a huge 1.81 merit/post ratio (just to note that the less active boards tend to have such extreme ratios), followed by (again)_ Arabic board with alos a big 1.25 m/p ratio and Spanish local board at the 3rd spot with also impressive 0.94 m/p ratio.

Once again the usual names are at the bottom, Ppilipinas once again sticking out) with Greek board missing due obvious reason (no merit sent during last month).

Merit senders and receivers per local board during January 2024

During above mentioned period, 616 members in the local boards sent at least 1 merit, while 645 received, which is a solid increase compared to month before (519 senders and 578 merit receivers). Just to note that charts are sorted according to the amount of merit shared while Pakistan and Bangladesh boards are missing since I don't have that info about communities without local board.

Percentage of merited posts across local boards during January 2024

Due their very high merit/post ratio and low amount of posts, no surprise that Romanian board is far ahead in this chart, with an incredible 64% of posts getting merit, while far behind them are Spanish and Arabic local boards with more reasonable percentages. At the same time, Turkish and Pilipinas board remained at the bottom where Geeek would probably be too if they managed to send at least 1 merit during last month.

Merit per transaction across local boards during January 2024

And the last in this series of charts, merit per transaction. Despite the Romanian board leading the merit/post ratio chart, in this one Arabic is on the top with and avreage of more than 3 merit sent per transaction, followed by French and Romanian local boards. At the same time, Indonesian (leader in the merit sent chart) sends only 1.23 merit per tx, on average.

The most active members per local board during January 2024

Last but not the least in this overview, list of top 10 members across 18 local boards and thanks to whom their local boards are alive and kicking. This month we have a big change at the top since the usual name (joker_josue) is not even in the top 3, which went to three members from Turkish local board: ZekiBeyy [268], totti67 [261] and verbakalim [261]. Congrats guys,a nd lets see if the usual champion takes back his first spot!

Russian |German |Turkish |Italian |Portuguese |Spanish |
_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|
1. The0ldl_lser [190] |1. willi9974 [130] |1. ZekiBeyy [268] |1. Ale88 [106] |1. joker_josue [232] |1. DdmrDdmr [119] |
2. jokers10 [176] |2. Real-Duke [109] |2. totti67 [261] |2. fillippone [86] |2. sabotag3x [165] |2. famososMuertos [55] |
3. Smartprofit [155] |3. Lakai01 [107] |3. verbakalim [261] |3. babo [76] |3. Paredao [159] |3. Hispo [43] |
4. fruktik [137] |4. bullrun2024bro [86] |4. mandown [212] |4. Lillominato89 [65] |4. bitmover [128] |4. Porfirii [36] |
5. witcher_sense [136] |5. bct_ail [78] |5. halloweenn666 [160] |5. bastisisca [57] |5. TryNinja [119] |5. darbitmobilerecovery [33] |
6. klarki [134] |6. Turbartuluk [73] |6. bobita [142] |6. Plutosky [49] |6. criptoevangelista [113] |6. Don Pedro Dinero [23] |
7. sompitonov [112] |7. Soonandwaite [65] |7. gospodin [110] |7. giammangiato [48] |7. rdluffy [77] |7. seoincorporation [20] |
8. Snork1979 [105] |8. 5tift [64] |8. trendcoin [94] |8. bitbollo [46] |8. Disruptivas [70] |8. darxiaomi [12] |
9. Etranger [85] |9. cygan [61] |9. kriminall [92] |9. Paolo.Demidov [44] |9. Lucasgabd [45] |9. d5000 [11] |
10. igor72 [82] |10. Buchi-88 [55] |10. execijutiere [91] |10. duesoldi [38] |10. tg88 [45] |10. danadc [7] |

Indonesian |French |Pilipinas |Croatian |Nigerian |Arabic |
_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|
1. Husna QA [110] |1. patrickus [48] |1. peter0425 [49] |1. slackovic [39] |1. Makus [153] |1. khaled0111 [40] |
2. blue Snow [84] |2. paid2 [35] |2. kotajikikox [40] |2. dkbit98 [28] |2. odunybiz [102] |2. Kavelj22 [26] |
3. Sarah Azhari [74] |3. Saint-loup [28] |3. bhadz [39] |3. SirJohnVonSlotty [24] |3. Obim34 [91] |3. yhiaali3 [18] |
4. abhiseshakana [53] |4. Danydee [17] |4. 0t3p0t [35] |4. cryptofrka [24] |4. Y3shot [87] |4. albon [16] |
5. Chikito [52] |5. LeGaulois [14] |5. Text [29] |5. Rikafip [20] |5. Samlucky O [85] |5. Rifmax [14] |
6. johnsaributua [50] |6. G.Seed [13] |6. angrybirdy [27] |6. Pmalek [19] |6. Hewlet [77] |6. ARTOIS [12] |
7. masulum [50] |7. Atlanteus8 [11] |7. blockman [23] |7. casperBGD [19] |7. Miles2006 [66] |7. Nalain420 [10] |
8. Hanadawa [42] |8. F2b [10] |8. arwin100 [21] |8. examplens [18] |8. Mayor of ogba [63] |8. OmegaStarScream [8] |
9. bayu7adi [38] |9. Rocou [8] |9. gunhell16 [21] |9. Trofo [11] |9. Barikui1 [59] |9. hg_away [8] |
10. PytagoraZ [37] |10. Hadari334 [6] |10. Peanutswar [20] |10. FatFork [10] |10. Charles-Tim [58] |10. GxSTxV [7] |

Polish |Indian |Greek |Romanian |Pakistan* |Bangladesh* |
1. cygan [34] |1. Bureau [65] |1. cryptosize [4] |1. GazetaBitcoin [17] |1. Sayeds56 [100] |1. AirtelBuzz [25] |
2. wwzsocki [33] |2. pakhitheboss [62] |2. Dimitris [2] |2. NeuroticFish [4] |2. MFahad [59] |2. Learn Bitcoin [23] |
3. Tytanowy Janusz [18] |3. Bitcoin Smith [44] |3. Bitwiseexplorer [1] |3. DARK92 [1] |3. AnonBitCoiner [56] |3. Bd officer [19] |
4. lokas0506 [15] |4. TheUltraElite [31] |4. Doomer [1] |4. OrtacuZen [1] |4. UmerIdrees [40] |4. DYING_S0UL [19] |
5. pawel7777 [10] |5. libert19 [28] |5. mastercryptogr [1] |5. Raknik77 [1] |5. ThemePen [30] |5. Negotiation [19] |
6. ecdsa123 [6] |6. pawanjain [27] |6. power789 [1] |6. Rizzrack [1] |6. snowpega [29] |6. Shishir99 [15] |
7. przemo10 [4] |7. kentrolla [16] | |7. Xal0lex [1] |7. Cheema02 [27] |7. 2Pizza410000BTC [13] |
8. ertil [2] |8. Ravichnadra [15] | |8. bmfhost [1] |8. Publictalk792 [25] |8. Crypto Library [13] |
9. pbies [2] |9. cafter [10] | |9. pieseford [1] |9. ZAINmalik75 [25] |9. synchronym [10] |
10. ArthurBAYC [1] |10. Parvati_j [7] | | |10. Compromise me [24] |10. BTC_pokaop [8] |
legendary
But I don't know whether this condition will have a big impact on the local board or not
I don't see why it should as from what I can see most of the campaigns count local board posts towards weekly quota.

Here you go! My updated locals race image!
Cheers, overview has been updated!

legendary
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Activity: 210
Merit: 466
Siga sempre em frente! always move forward!
I appeared there again, this time in 7th place on the Portuguese local board. This month of December was really good, I was on vacation and I thought I hadn't participated as much. Next month I will try to improve my ranking a little, the difficult part is maintaining the consistency of writing quality things. It's very challenging.

Congratulations @joker_josue for top 1 on our local board.
Activity: 308
Merit: 340
Jolly? I think I've heard that name before. hmm
<…>
What will also be interesting to see is how January 2024 behaves once the month is over, bearing in mind the readjustments in campaigns/participants that have taken place after the ban on mixer campaigns, which might lead to seeing some changes in the information shown. That’s something you’re already looking at and commenting in the monthly update, so let’s see if anything worth highlighting comes up with the next update.

I'm sure there will be many changes in posting behavior in the January report, I've started to notice this since the first week of January: Changes Discussion Behavior in Forum. But that's normal because most gambling campaigns require posting in certain threads. But I don't know whether this condition will have a big impact on the local board or not

I do somehow feel that its harder to find interesting topics lately but I don't know is it just me and I am less interested in forum at the moment or there's an actual change. 

Maybe you need to gamble to find a topic that is interesting enough... lol  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org