Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARTS] Brief monthly overview of the local boards activity - page 8. (Read 18450 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
By the way, I heard that Croatia is a very beautiful country. Will it be true? I have to go see...  Tongue
No other way than come and check by yourself.  Grin

Hopefully in the next year my username will be on this list. I will fight hard  Wink
it ain't that hard to enter top in Indonesian board as all it takes is ~40 posts written in a month.

Can we expect to get our own local board for Bangladesh by the end of 2023 or maybe 2024? Do you think, if we have any hope for that?
Based on from what I have seen, chances to get youur own local board by the end of 2023 are not good but then again you never so all you can do really is remain active and eventually you will get your own local board like Nigerians did.

Another thing, why does Bangladesh & Pakistan have a star (*) sign beside the name in your chart? Does it indicate anything?
As joker_josue explained, that means that those are not local boards yet. When I started making these overvies, I inlcuded only local boards but after some time I noticed that some local threads are more active than some local boards so in order to support them and spread awareness, I included them too but still wanted to separate it a little bit so people know the difference.

Although it's nice to see and you can guess how many merits/transaction are being distributed among the boards but since you spend your precious time on those graph.. these graphs must be useful. And for this graph I'm not sure how this chart will be beneficial
I removed the chart once, but then there were people (read: fillippone  Grin) who actually wanted to see that chart so I brought it back. And I am glad that I did because it helps to get idea of different merit habits across local boards. If some people think that some charts (or even all of them) are useless, that's fine too.  Wink

For example in the case of French board only 137 merits were distributed, but they are on second spot here, but in the merit/post chart they are on the 4th from bottom

I think may be you need to add a minimum post and / minimum merit transactions limit for this graph.
I see no problem with it, and I don't plan to set any transaction limit as that's just how things go on less active boards. My goal is just to present the data as it is and nothing else.
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
Merit per transaction across local boards during August 2023

Last in this series of chart (and ther latest addition) merit per transaction that gives a little bit more insight into local boards merit habits. Its no surprise to see that local boards with the highest merit/post ratio also (more or less)  have highest merit/tx ratio as well.

As always Thank you Rikafip for spending your precious time every month for these statistics.

These graph helps to see and impresses me on how Nigerian board's statistics have changed, after getting their own local board. They are among top 3 in almost every graph. Well done Nigeria.

I see a new addition to the charts is "Merit per transaction across" where Arabic is on the top with 2.66 merits per transaction, and French is on second with 2.44 merits/transaction.

Although it's nice to see and you can guess how many merits/transaction are being distributed among the boards but since you spend your precious time on those graph.. these graphs must be useful. And for this graph I'm not sure how this chart will be beneficial, I mean let say one local board have only few posts but one post was worthy merits and got good merits in a single transaction in that case this board will be on the top.

For example in the case of French board only 137 merits were distributed, but they are on second spot here, but in the merit/post chart they are on the 4th from bottom Smiley

I think may be you need to add a minimum post and / minimum merit transactions limit for this graph.

Anyway this is my point of view may be this chart is useful someone else, so thank you once again for your efforts Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
Another thing, why does Bangladesh & Pakistan have a star (*) sign beside the name in your chart? Does it indicate anything?

It indicates that they are not local boards, but that statistics are still collected based on what is done in the respective local posts.
Activity: 308
Merit: 311
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN
[...]
Can we expect to get our own local board for Bangladesh by the end of 2023 or maybe 2024? Do you think, if we have any hope for that?

Great work Rikafip,
Love from BANGLADESH  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 340
Jolly? I think I've heard that name before. hmm
If this list had 100 active members on local boards, maybe my username would be on it. But that's great work OP, I'm sure you put a lot of time into all this. Hopefully in the next year my username will be on this list. I will fight hard  Wink
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
Someone has to make this forum move!
Come say hi to our local board, we have cookies.  Grin

Cookies!?  Shocked I love cookies!
I accept the invitation.

By the way, I heard that Croatia is a very beautiful country. Will it be true? I have to go see...  Tongue
legendary
This is really impressive, and I'm very much happy to see my local board come out third place just as predicted 30 days ago in this just concluded monthly local board review for September 2023, and I will really like to send my regards to all Nigerians, as this wouldn't have been possible without our collective efforts, and on that note, I want to encourage you all (i.e Nigerians) not to give up, because the same way we came out third this month, let's not relent but keep pushing forward to maintain either this third or overtake from the Turkish board with our collective effort, as I'm sure it's very very possible if we all decide to accomplish it.
Being 1st or 2nd won't mean much if your local board is full of spam and shitposts so rather focus on quality than quantity and if while doing hat you have great numbers, even better.

Summer is finished now and I am expecting activity to slowly increase in most local boards, shame we are temporary down one member since Daniel is taking a break and he was very active, so everyone else has to take this heavy burden Tongue
Yep, of all the members in our local board, I really didn't expect from Daniel to go afk. Since he was the oldest active Croatian member and one of the most active posters in our local board I expected our numbers to drop but for some reason they didn't and hopefully stays like that.

Someone has to make this forum move!
Come say hi to our local board, we have cookies.  Grin

@bitmover waiting for your animated post race chart
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
joker_josue and Smartprofit are killing everyone else with their activity  Shocked

Someone has to make this forum move!  Roll Eyes

I would like to be more involved in the global tabs, but time doesn't allow much more. Keep doing what you can.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Great work once again!
joker_josue and Smartprofit are killing everyone else with their activity  Shocked
Summer is finished now and I am expecting activity to slowly increase in most local boards, shame we are temporary down one member since Daniel is taking a break and he was very active, so everyone else has to take this heavy burden Tongue

I have been partying
You look very good for AItalian of your age. Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 653
When it comes to the most active boards, Russian remain the most active one with yet again more than 6,000 posts, followed by Turkish (2275) and Nigerian local board that had its all time high of 1898 posts and its just a matter of time before they overtage Turkish board while Indonesian (1465) and Portuguese (1452) close the top 5.

This is really impressive, and I'm very much happy to see my local board come out third place just as predicted 30 days ago in this just concluded monthly local board review for September 2023, and I will really like to send my regards to all Nigerians, as this wouldn't have been possible without our collective efforts, and on that note, I want to encourage you all (i.e Nigerians) not to give up, because the same way we came out third this month, let's not relent but keep pushing forward to maintain either this third or overtake from the Turkish board with our collective effort, as I'm sure it's very very possible if we all decide to accomplish it. Thanks
Activity: 266
Merit: 217
It is good to see my name @rachael9385 to be at the second position in the Nigerian local board Grin Grin.

We are already in October, and I am glad to still be this active in this medium, so maybe this month of October I will try to hit the first sport on the Nigerian local board. I have not been following these charts, but now that I have been in the top two positions for the previous month, I will try to check back on the updates.

I have come to appreciate the OP @Rikafip for the good initiative, I also see that the Nigerian local board is at the second position also on the most active local boards, and I am also at the second spot, which means it's align (rachael93852nd and the Nigerian local board too Nigerian local board3rd
legendary
On my side, I might give you a lot of excuses:

I have been waiting for this update since on the 7th of this month and today it has finally showcase
Well I am glad that I didn't make you wait for too long, and that's one of the reason why I try to do these overviews in a more reasonable timeframe as people used to pester me if I was too late. By being early I only annoy fillippone.  Grin

And with the help of Hugeblack in the local board we have taken over many local boards so if we finally get our local board merits source. We will do well in the merit ranking. Once again thank you Rikafip.
Yep, he really pushed your numbers and since I don' think that theymos plans to adjust merit any time soon, you will need his and other merit sources help until you get few more of your own.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1246
I have been waiting for this update since on the 7th of this month and today it has finally showcase. I appreciate Rikafip for this wonderful and beautiful work. This work is not just a day work. The analysis is long. Nigeria is country that is trying her very best. And with the help of Hugeblack in the local board we have taken over many local boards so if we finally get our local board merits source. We will do well in the merit ranking. Once again thank you Rikafip.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Time has come for yet another brief monthly overview of the local boards activity, and yet again in a reasonable time frame (*flex* ).

Good well deserved flexing, mate.
On my side, I might give you a lot of excuses:

• I have been travelling
  • I have been partying

But the reality is that you are too good at it.
Very nice update, once again, Rikafip!
legendary
Time has come for yet another brief monthly overview of the local boards activity, and yet again in a reasonable time frame (*flex* ). All charts and table are made using data from @DdmrDdmr Merit Dashboard and @TryNinja Ninjastic.space so thanks guys for your awesome tools and of course big thanks to joker_josue and his TalkImg.

Communities marked with * (Pakistan, Bangladesh) don't have their own local boards and that's something that I hope will change sooner than later.

Post activity per local board during September 2023

During above mentioned period, 18741 posts were made across 18 local boards and it was a solid ~5% increase compared to August during which 17919 posts were written. Since summer is behind us and people tend to spend more time in hiouse, I hope that number will go up in future months.

When it comes to the most active boards, Russian remain the most active one with yet again more than 6,000 posts, followed by Turkish (2275) and Nigerian local board that had its all time high of 1898 posts and its just a matter of time before they overtage Turkish board while Indonesian (1465) and Portuguese (1452) close the top 5. For the first time since I am making these overviews German board didn't finish in top 5 and they unfortunately continue their activity decline.

At the bottom we can see the usual names and unfortunately and while Greek and Romanian barely improved compared to last month, Polish board numbers went down dramatically, from 97 in August to 32 in September. I do hope that its just a temporrary slump and that they recover soon.

Local Board post race

Animated local board post race chart, courtesy of bitmover

Number of active members per local board during September 2023

During last month, 1355 members wrote at least one post in one of the local boards which is a slight decrease compared to month before that had 1403 active members. Since all those who wrote at least 1 post counts, its normal to have fluctuations on the monthly basis.

Once again Russian board had by far the most active members, followed by Nigerian, Indonesian, German and Turkish board. Its really interesting to see how in this rregard Nigerian board keeps growing as only few months ago they had less than 90 and now its already at 140+ with tendency to grow further.

Local board members per amount of posts during September 2023

When it comes to members who wrote only 1 post during September, Greek has the highest percentage of those (57%), followed by Arabic (41%) and Polish (40%) local boards. At the same time, Portuguese has the loweet percentage of such members (13%), followed by Nigerian (14%) and Pilipinas (19%) local boards.

In the 2-9 posts bracket Romanian board is leadder with 60%, while Indian (50% and German (48%) are at the 2nd and 3rd spot. Meanwhile, Croatian board has the lowest percentage of such members (22%), followed by Pakistan (26%) and Turkish (28%) local boards.

Turkish local board boasts with the highest percentage of members who wrote at least 10 posts (50%), followed by Portuguese (48%) and Nigerian (46%) local boards. On the other hand, Greek board has the lowest percentage of such members (14%), followed by Indian (19%) and Romanian & Polish board that both had 20% of such members.

Merit shared per local board during September 2023

During above mentioned period 9835 merit was shared across 18 local boards which is an increase compared with August during which that number was noticeably smaller (8360). Russian board with 2137 shared merit took the first place from German who finished 2nd with an excellent 1813 merits shared that is even higher than their previous month number. This month we have a surprise at the 3rd spot, Nigerian board that had 1148 merits shared which is by far their best result yet. Since they only have (afaik) 1 merit sourse, this growth is mainly caused by an external merit sources that helped them greatly and I do hope will continue to do the same.

As it was with post chart, we have the usual names at the bottom part of this one as well, but until they increase their post activity its not realistic to expect that their number of merits shared will increase (at least not significantly).

Merit senders and receivers per local board during September 2023

As always, pretty straighforward chart that follows amount of merit shared (more or less), with the standard exceptions like Pilipinas and Nigerian local boards and no we have Turks joned as well which might be one of the indications that they could use more merit sources.

Merit/Post ratio per local board for September 2023

Once again German local board is at the top with a very good 1.28 merits per post, followed by Arabic board that is usually at the top, and another standrad names, Italian. At the bottom we have Greek locall board whose very low ratio is not a surprise due lack of activity, but imho Pilipinas should be much higher and it would be great if other external merit sources could help them the way they are helping some other local boards.

Percentage of merited posts across local boards during September 2023

This is one of the new charts that shows the percentage of merited posts per local board and difference between boards is staggering as for example in Romanian board almost every 2nd post got merited (41%), while in Pilipinas every ~15th post got merited. Then again, less active boards like Romanian could have such a high percentage, but Pilipinas is on par with some of the lowest quality parts of the forum like Off Topic and i seriously doubt they have such a low quality of posts.

Merit per transaction ratio across local boards during September 2023

And the last in this series of charts, merit/tx ratio which shows how members in local boards have very different merit habits. Just keep in mind that less active boards could have very high numbers, like Polish local board for example while next month that ratio could be much lower meaning amplitudes are big.

The most active members per local board during September 2023

And for the end of this month's (not so) brief local board overview, its time to mention top 10 members across 18 local boards. joker_josue regained the title of the most active local board spammer ( Cheesy) after that Russian troll seemingly disappeared this month, followed by Smartprofit who wrote 276 posts and Ratimov with 244 posts who are both from Russian local board. GG!

Russian |German |Turkish |Italian |Portuguese |Spanish |
_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|______________________|
1. Smartprofit [276] |1. bullrun2020bro [141] |1. mandown [196] |1. Ale88 [120] |1. joker_josue [293] |1. DdmrDdmr [129] |
2. Ratimov [244] |2. Turbartuluk [138] |2. ZekiBeyy [157] |2. fillippone [95] |2. TryNinja [149] |2. Don Pedro Dinero [48] |
3. jokers10 [224] |3. cygan [107] |3. totti67 [129] |3. bastisisca [92] |3. sabotag3x [138] |3. famososMuertos [44] |
4. Julien_Olynpic [215] |4. 5tift [83] |4. execijutiere [85] |4. babo [66] |4. Paredao [129] |4. Hispo [39] |
5. The0ldl_lser [214] |5. Lakai01 [71] |5. gospodin [74] |5. giammangiato [46] |5. darkv0rt3x [128] |5. Porfirii [29] |
6. BVeyron [184] |6. Buchi-88 [61] |6. verbakalim [68] |6. Plutosky [36] |6. tg88 [125] |6. albert0bsd [29] |
7. klarki [173] |7. 1miau [60] |7. Phoenix Anka [67] |7. Lillominato89 [34] |7. bitmover [103] |7. darbitmobilerecovery [28] |
8. Snork1979 [136] |8. Real-Duke [60] |8. Dzigie [65] |8. Italian Panic [29] |8. Disruptivas [86] |8. Artemis3 [23] |
9. internetional [130] |9. bct_ail [56] |9. kriminall [63] |9. conilmionome [26] |9. rdluffy [71] |9. Drawesome [19] |
10. safar1980 [123] |10. Unknown01 [51] |10. Jossque [61] |10. gbianchi [26] |10. Loganota [56] |10. seoincorporation [18] |

Indonesian |French |Pilipinas |Croatian |Nigerian |Arabic |
_________________|__________________________|_________________|______________________|________________________|_________________|
1. blue Snow [86] |1. Danydee [45] |1. bhadz [82] |1. slackovic [31] |1. Charles-Tim [140] |1. Kavelj22 [42] |
2. Husna QA [72] |2. iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2 [34] |2. blockman [44] |2. Pmalek [26] |2. rachael9385 [78] |2. yhiaali3 [30] |
3. Sarah Azhari [52] |3. Joan of Arc official [32] |3. dothebeats [43] |3. cryptofrka [23] |3. CryptopreneurBrainboss [68] |3. Trawda [26] |
4. armanda90 [45] |4. Melja [30] |4. tech30338 [42] |4. Lunorael [20] |4. EluguHcman [54] |4. mikeywith [24] |
5. Chikito [44] |5. Saint-loup [29] |5. serjent05 [28] |5. dkbit98 [20] |5. Majestic-milf [51] |5. GxSTxV [22] |
6. abhiseshakana [44] |6. patrickus [28] |6. bisdak40 [24] |6. Rikafip [19] |6. Gozie51 [41] |6. khaled0111 [21] |
7. masulum [44] |7. F2b [24] |7. gunhell16 [22] |7. FatFork [18] |7. Odohu [35] |7. hg_away [18] |
8. mu_enrico [40] |8. LeGaulois [21] |8. Johnyz [21] |8. Trofo [18] |8. Sim_card [35] |8. Nalain420 [13] |
9. Luzin [39] |9. GrosWesh [15] |9. Mr. Magkaisa [21] |9. examplens [17] |9. SmartGold01 [35] |9. albon [9] |
10. arimamib [37] |10. G.Seed [11] |10. robelneo [21] |10. SirJohnVonSlotty [12] |10. sokani [35] |10. Ulven [8] |

Polish |Indian |Greek |Romanian |Pakistan* |Bangladesh* |
_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|
1. cygan [20] |1. pakhitheboss [25] |1. cryptosize [16] |1. GazetaBitcoin [23] |1. ZAINmalik75 [53] |1. Learn Bitcoin [40] |
2. Tytanowy Janusz [8] |2. Bitcoin Smith [23] |2. BlackHatCoiner [8] |2. NeuroticFish [8] |2. JunaidAzizi [50] |2. DYING_S0UL [38] |
3. fillippone [2] |3. pawanjain [18] |3. apogio [4] |3. ltcrstrbrt [4] |3. Gladitorcomeback [45] |3. Subbir [36] |
4. Flangler1 [1] |4. Bureau [15] |4. Kutsal [1] |4. Rizzrack [3] |4. Publictalk792 [43] |4. Crypto Library [21] |
5. pawel7777 [1] |5. elevates [15] |5. Pricecheck [1] |5. adleras [1] |5. Cheema02 [38] |5. Bd officer [18] |
|6. teosanru [12] |6. cryptonomyGr [1] | |6. HONDACD125 [38] |6. Z_MBFM [18] |
|7. JSRAW [8] |7. mastercryptogr [1] | |7. Hamza2424 [35] |7. roksana.hee [18] |
|8. Stedsm [6] | | |8. UmerIdrees [34] |8. HelliumZ [17] |
|9. rajsunil [6] | | |9. ThemePen [32] |9. Little Mouse [16] |
|10. avikz [5] | | |10. Faisal2202 [29] |10. Shishir99 [15] |
Activity: 896
Merit: 653
This month Nigerian board managed to reach 4th spot with 1438 posts which is their record (up from 1174) and I expect them to continue with their growth, while Portuguese board closes top 5 with 1427 posts (up from 1112).

This is impressive, and I really appreciate you @ "Rikafip" for this wonderful job you are doing here. However, I'm really happy to see my local board growing progressively each month on this forum in terms of post count, as I can remember in  June we came out 6th, in July we came out 5th, and last month "Augest" happy to see us coming out 4th position, as that shows how active and contributing the Nigerian local board is on this forum. Don't worry, I'm sure we gonna come out 3rd in this month of "September".
legendary
Sorry, bad quoting, I was referring to @ddmrddmr message regarding his addition to the dashboard.
Yes, that makes more sense

I recall I asked that column because I wanted to produce those graphs for my overview. Now that I have suspended the usage of that column, it might be nice if you go on with it!
Well thank you for that (and DddmrDdmr ofc who keeps adding new stuff and without whom there woulnd't be our overviews) and yeah, I will include this chart in my next month's overview.

i have updated the local chart race with the latest data from Rikafip
Cheers, I've updated the overview with your animated local chart race.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
i have updated the local chart race with the latest data from Rikafip

Bitcointalk post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5432447.new#new
Race: https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/12312077/
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
I actually think I was the one originally asking to add that column on your dashboard I used to produce this graph
Might be, my memory is not what it used to be.  Tongue

Sorry, bad quoting, I was referring to @ddmrddmr message regarding his addition to the dashboard.
I recall I asked that column because I wanted to produce those graphs for my overview. Now that I have suspended the usage of that column, it might be nice if you go on with it!
legendary
If it's not something complicated and that will make you spend a lot more of your time. It looks like a good graph to me.
This allows you to understand a little better how merits are distributed.
I would say that if it doesn't take up too much of your time during the process of drawing up your reports you could include it, the counting of the percentage of merits gives a more accurate overview of how the merits are spent on the forum and it is an excellent report
It's not really matter of taking much of my time (at this point after making so many of those in the last 3 and a half years it doesn't take me much time at all) but more about not having too many charts so people get bored and overvwhelmed with it. For that reason I removed "posts per user" chart after intitially adding it as I though it didn't bring much but I think that "percebtage of merited posts" actually helps with getting a clearer picture of merit situation in local boards.

I actually think I was the one originally asking to add that column on your dashboard I used to produce this graph
Might be, my memory is not what it used to be.  Tongue

Also in June the Romanian board was rocking!
Romanian board usually has very high merit/post ratio so I wasn't surprised when I saw them at the top. Then again, these less active boards can have big amplitudes so it will be interesting to see next month's overview.

Anyway, I think I will include this chart in my regular setup from next month's overview and will see how it goes. Though, it started as a brief monthly overview and I would like to keep it somewhat brief (maybe its already too late for that  Cheesy)
Pages:
Jump to: