Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheating or Not? - page 5. (Read 1216 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 13
May 12, 2020, 07:03:11 AM
I think it is the exchanges that needs the KYC not the bounty campaign itself. Every exchanges out right now in the market need everyone to go through KYC in order to prevent fraudulent account and malicious activities with certain account. It is not that they are not complying with their rules but it is mandatory to have KYC in most of all exchanges.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
May 12, 2020, 06:19:12 AM
Its not talking about cheating , it depends on the rules that were made from the beginning.Bounty manager or admin has the right to do anything during that that period . They can change rules anytime they wanted to . Be cautious when you want participate on  a bounty then try to read bounty rules properly .

Activity: 496
Merit: 100
April 26, 2020, 06:24:07 PM
Cheating or NOT Cheating?

Coming from altcoinstalk forum I've experience few projects going against their own rules like saying on promotion page that no KYC will be required and after promotion ends they tell promoters to go and open account on an exchange and pass KYC, what can this be called? Cheating? Any consequences for such projects on this forum? Thank you.

For me this process is cheating, this situation I faced several times in cryptocurrency. Even though some users can manage KYC process. If announcement is faded that KYC process is mandatory  after 1 year that will be totally cheating. Some projects has dead situation that have to submit KYC from exchange or others site after project successful
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
April 26, 2020, 05:23:03 PM
This is not a new case and this thing happened in every crypto forum! Once I blamed them for such cheating, but right now, it’s not cheating rather a part of the bounty rules. They have rights to add or remove any rule, so, you have to go through it. I am in crypto for many years, did lots of KYC already and never faced a single problem in my identity! So, you shouldn’t be worry, just do it if you feel safe, otherwise, leave the project! We have nothing do in such case!
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 26, 2020, 04:39:10 PM
A good project is one that doesn't change much in promises including a bounty campaign, which proves that they are serious and the project is often quite successful. I also like things that haven't changed when people agreed to the terms at the begining,  but I think we shouldn't call them a cheating team because KYC isn't a big hassle.
I agree. 100 percent of projects that cheat bounty hunters turned out to be a scam. therefore, the project must be honest with those people who advertise the project from the very beginning
Activity: 646
tozex.io
April 26, 2020, 01:25:21 PM
Well,personally I don't think it is right if it has been said there will be no kyc and at the end it is changed, but again, we should remember the rules that says while the bounty is on, the team or manager has the right to change rule,so we need to get use to that and then probably get ready for such occurances.
Activity: 434
April 26, 2020, 12:23:09 PM
This is also common on bitcoin talk forum. However you must understand that most of these projects may change their decisions based on pressure from the financial bodies where they are situated. It's not solely their own decision to make. So let's try not to accuse them of cheating. Also remember you did not sign any physical agreement that limits you from undergoing kyc check
Activity: 811
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 26, 2020, 12:12:21 PM
Since it true many bounty doing cheating almost some years explain like after 2017 year later. I see more bounty hunter do not agree submit ID document for passing kyc then team will take this opportunity after finished of their bounty. Personally we can't do anything if they're take cheating.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 702
April 26, 2020, 11:36:24 AM
Bounties have rules that can be changed at any time, to avoid this you need to find trusted bounty managers that don't like changing rules after bounty ends, for this all my credits go to bubbalex, he never disappoint me for once
that's why sometimes some rules of bounty write "this rule can change at any time". so it's natural if that changes. besides, sometimes KYC is carried out because of regulatory interests. if not like that, then a project is very difficult to develop, especially cryptocurrency that is considered anonymous.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 26, 2020, 11:29:17 AM
It depends on the rules that were made from the beginning. Usually projects write "Bounty manager or admin has the right to do anything"
So we cannot blame them if they change the rules in the middle or the end.
But a lot of people will ignore KYC and they will choose only KYC less projects. So all of the projects teams should make clear announcement about KYC, if any project say that no kyc in started and after end they will ask KYC, this what kind of changing i wouldn’t agree that. Yeah teams have right to change another thing likes rewards,listing exchange.                     
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 26, 2020, 10:58:31 AM
not because some projects apply the rule and may change it abruptly depending on the agreement from the beginning, whether the hunters are willing to follow it or not. You can see the rules proposed by each project before joining.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
April 26, 2020, 10:46:00 AM
In my opinion, it is natural for managers to change project rules for campaign participants, because they have already passed the stages of project management given by the project owners. moreover, campaign rules can be changed at any time by the manager who manages them as long as the campaign is successful and participants get paid.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 26, 2020, 10:43:06 AM
the same thing is happening here. the entire bounty on the entire forum has not been faithful with their rules. they keep on making rules that they failed to keep. most bounties here announce new bounties with unimaginable rules and regulation which they change at the end of a successful program. apart from KYC, Some will reduce rewards while some will change dates of payment.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 26, 2020, 10:34:57 AM
You should check clearly about the term and rules of that project. Usually they write "manager can change the rule" so if that rules exist its your bad day. It happens a lot of time so before you start join a project make sure you agree with all rules.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
April 26, 2020, 08:52:52 AM
Cheating or NOT Cheating?

Coming from altcoinstalk forum I've experience few projects going against their own rules like saying on promotion page that no KYC will be required and after promotion ends they tell promoters to go and open account on an exchange and pass KYC, what can this be called? Cheating? Any consequences for such projects on this forum? Thank you.

Can't really call that cheating since its their game, their rule. This is pretty common in the promotion campaign since they want to attract as many people as possible to spread the news. After that, they add more rules to weed out the participants whatever they want. Project do this shit is lowest and usually fail after promotion campaign anyway so no value lost.
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
April 26, 2020, 06:18:53 AM
Bounties have rules that can be changed at any time, to avoid this you need to find trusted bounty managers that don't like changing rules after bounty ends, for this all my credits go to bubbalex, he never disappoint me for once
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
April 26, 2020, 06:10:27 AM
but I think we shouldn't call them a cheating team because KYC isn't a big hassle.
It can be a big hassle if the project we are taking is scam and doesn't pay after we provide our data. What if they sell our data?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
April 26, 2020, 05:50:19 AM
Problems like this we have often found in every bounty gifts and KYC problems usually that often apply, at first the team did not apply the KYC system but at the end of the project all changed we have to pass the KYC in order to get the gift of gifts, but we also can not blame them because the rules are already explained in advance and we must be ready to follow.
Yes, if we cannot accept their requests then we can ignore it. I personally don't like the bounty that changes the rules, it makes us feel uncomfortable and feel shady.
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
April 26, 2020, 05:36:29 AM
A good project is one that doesn't change much in promises including a bounty campaign, which proves that they are serious and the project is often quite successful. I also like things that haven't changed when people agreed to the terms at the begining,  but I think we shouldn't call them a cheating team because KYC isn't a big hassle.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
April 26, 2020, 05:10:31 AM
Problems like this we have often found in every bounty gifts and KYC problems usually that often apply, at first the team did not apply the KYC system but at the end of the project all changed we have to pass the KYC in order to get the gift of gifts, but we also can not blame them because the rules are already explained in advance and we must be ready to follow.
Pages:
Jump to: