Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 74. (Read 2145043 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 09:10:32 AM
3 of my cards are hanging on OpenCL call after a few minutes of use (one of them hangs just at the beginning), when using this miner. When I mine ethereum with the claymore dualminer everything works fine. What am I doing wrong?
I'm running the linux version on Ubuntu 16.04 with latest AMD drivers and 10x RX580 cards. Motherboard is ASROCK H110 ProBTC+ and I've got 4gb of RAM.

Dial back your memory clocks. Cryptonote is more memory sensitive than Ethereum, it’s more memory dependent and less on the core - that’s where I’d start anyway. 10 cards in one rig seems like asking for trouble anyway! Failing that can you not mine Ethereum (if that works) and exchange it to whatever it was you do want?

There's nothing troublesome about 10 cards in one rig, I normally stick 12. My 12gpus mixed rigs on dual eth are all fine. AMD + Nvidia are a tiny bit less stable (may do occasional reboot in a few days)

I’m not criticising you, just most rigs are 6 cards and there obviously is trouble as you’ve just said there was! If it’s fine in Ethereum but not in Cryptonote, I would still look at the memory clocks or possibly the risers if a problem occurs.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 08:25:37 AM
What's the easiest way to spot which card is which in Claymore? I have 2 XFX and 4 PowerColor and I'm having athough time trying to overclock them. With core voltage 950, 2 cards stop working already.
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
November 22, 2017, 08:19:06 AM
3 of my cards are hanging on OpenCL call after a few minutes of use (one of them hangs just at the beginning), when using this miner. When I mine ethereum with the claymore dualminer everything works fine. What am I doing wrong?
I'm running the linux version on Ubuntu 16.04 with latest AMD drivers and 10x RX580 cards. Motherboard is ASROCK H110 ProBTC+ and I've got 4gb of RAM.

Dial back your memory clocks. Cryptonote is more memory sensitive than Ethereum, it’s more memory dependent and less on the core - that’s where I’d start anyway. 10 cards in one rig seems like asking for trouble anyway! Failing that can you not mine Ethereum (if that works) and exchange it to whatever it was you do want?

There's nothing troublesome about 10 cards in one rig, I normally stick 12. My 12gpus mixed rigs on dual eth are all fine. AMD + Nvidia are a tiny bit less stable (may do occasional reboot in a few days)
November 22, 2017, 07:55:48 AM

AMD HIS R7 260X iPower IceQ X2 2 GB  does not work  on GPU Miner v10.2 Beta Angry

no ASM binary  found
Sad

Readme says
This version is for recent AMD videocards only: 7xxx, 2xx, 3xx and 4xx, 1GB or more.
What can I do?

Use 9.7 or buy a newer GPU. R7 260X can’t be hashing that much these days, is it even worth it?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 07:00:28 AM

AMD HIS R7 260X iPower IceQ X2 2 GB  does not work  on GPU Miner v10.2 Beta Angry

no ASM binary  found
Sad

Readme says
This version is for recent AMD videocards only: 7xxx, 2xx, 3xx and 4xx, 1GB or more.
What can I do?
Activity: 20
November 22, 2017, 01:57:45 AM
Hi everybody !

I have seen that somes of you reach 1400H/s with a vega56 Smiley
I get 1000H/s max (default firmware, no OC...)
I use AMD n°23.20.782.259 drivers.

Could you explain me how to have the same results ?
Which Drivers do you use ? Which Firmware ?
Which software to configure it ?
Which parameters in Claymore ?

Thanks by advance !

Step 1 : Dont use Claymore's miner for Vega (use xmr stak miner or cast miner)
Step 2 : Google HDCC Activator, set it up to enable disable the Vega cards on each boot
Step 3 : Enjoy 1900h/s

really? HDCC activator for what?

Think he meant HBCC Activator (B not D), and for activating the High Bandwidth Cache Controller to increase your hashrate.

How are you checking your wallet to see if you've been paid? I think you need to pay and scan the blockchain (or maybe I'm thinking of something else). If you know there is 23 ETN in there why don't you try sending the command to transfer it onto Cryptopia and see what happens - unless I've totally misread the situation.

I'm checking it by running electroneumd and syncing my computer to the blockchain, then opening the wallet and checking my balance. You can see in the first screenshot my balance is zero, I have also checked incoming payments and there arent any. If you look at the second two screenshots in my post above, payment has been sent from 2 different pools

Have you properly imported the paper key? I followed all the expected steps and synced my wallet with 126 ETN in it on my desktop at work. Your last screenshot shows 'refresh done, blocks received: 0' - it looks like your firewall isn't allowing you to communicate with the blockchain.

you don't need it. all of you need -> disable and enable each of your cards in device manager before start miner. Or you can write bat file for automatic reactivation at start up . Good Luck.
November 21, 2017, 05:01:36 PM

Activity: 42
November 21, 2017, 03:15:12 PM
November 21, 2017, 03:08:52 PM
How are you checking your wallet to see if you've been paid? I think you need to pay and scan the blockchain (or maybe I'm thinking of something else). If you know there is 23 ETN in there why don't you try sending the command to transfer it onto Cryptopia and see what happens - unless I've totally misread the situation.

I'm checking it by running electroneumd and syncing my computer to the blockchain, then opening the wallet and checking my balance. You can see in the first screenshot my balance is zero, I have also checked incoming payments and there arent any. If you look at the second two screenshots in my post above, payment has been sent from 2 different pools

I will try what you did with my own wallet and report back later. There is so much uncertainty with Electroneum at the moment, I am rapidly losing interest - mostly because https://my.electroneum.com/ is still broken after over a week.

I created a new wallet as it seemed like the only thing left to try, and it fixed my issue. Unfortunately the only way to test it is to set it up, start mining, and hope you receive payment

I don't think you needed to. As I said in my last message, your Electroneum Daemon hadn't synced as it said 'blocks received: 0', whereas mine is at 34414 and is showing the balance. I think something is blocking you from syncing the blockchain - most likely Windows Firewall (or whatever you might be using).

If it was only 23 ETN in there, it's not too much but it might be someday if it ever takes off!
Activity: 26
November 21, 2017, 03:00:58 PM

I will try what you did with my own wallet and report back later. There is so much uncertainty with Electroneum at the moment, I am rapidly losing interest - mostly because https://my.electroneum.com/ is still broken after over a week.

I created a new wallet as it seemed like the only thing left to try, and it fixed my issue. Unfortunately the only way to test it is to set it up, start mining, and hope you receive payment
November 21, 2017, 11:33:37 AM
Hi everybody !

Thanks by advance !

Step 2 : Google HDCC Activator, set it up to enable disable the Vega cards on each boot

Think he meant HBCC Activator (B not D), and for activating the High Bandwidth Cache Controller to increase your hashrate.

Have you properly imported the paper key? I followed all the expected steps and synced my wallet with 126 ETN in it on my desktop at work. Your last screenshot shows 'refresh done, blocks received: 0' - it looks like your firewall isn't allowing you to communicate with the blockchain.
Activity: 47
November 21, 2017, 11:14:38 AM
Hi everybody !

Thanks by advance !

Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.
November 21, 2017, 08:18:08 AM
Hi everybody !

Thanks by advance !

November 21, 2017, 06:17:09 AM

Activity: 5
November 21, 2017, 01:28:43 AM
Hi everybody !

Thanks by advance !
Activity: 26
November 20, 2017, 08:46:23 PM

November 20, 2017, 08:39:09 PM
I am trying to mine Electroneum on my rig using 4 AMD RX 480 GPU cards . When i run with -di 012 cards mining works normal. but when i use all 4 cards it gives me  dk2ano failed error. Screenshot attached

P.S If i start my miner with 4 cards & immediately disable any card by pressing its number on keyboard. then the miner starts normally with any 1 card disabled but after few minutes if i ever Enable that GPU. it starts giving me dk2ano failed error :-( . I had set 16GB virtual memory also but no luck.
My mining rig is working fine with ETC Mining using claymore Eth miner with 4 cards also.
Any idea ?

Give it at least 32GB or more virtual memory and/or give it a smaller -h variable (like 900).
Activity: 353
November 20, 2017, 08:08:51 PM
For the ones trying to mine ETN. Check out this new pool https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpool-electroneum-multipools-new-pool-0fee-in-november-etn-gui-wallet-2433784

It was launched today and the fee will be 0% all month.

Join the telegram and lets mine!
Activity: 54
November 20, 2017, 06:29:16 PM
the best Monero miner ever made! thanks Claymore!
Activity: 1
November 20, 2017, 05:58:39 PM
Hello guys, my Ethman is always showing the status with Warning and in red color but everything seems to be working fine, like 60h+ direct minion with regular hashrate, temps, etc. Is something wrong with my setup? Is there any way to debug it?

Regards!
Pages:
Jump to: