Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1093. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Reporting fans not adjusting with -tt (reboot set on -tstop) when updating from v6.2 to v7.2 ubuntu. 5x Asus R9 390 Strix 8GB on risers with Asrock BTC Pro.

Great job on -lidag option, although it doesnt really help me personally, my machine frequently reboots when miner suddenly stops (if too overclocked) , ie. with devfee.

-lidag opitoin : default 0, you can show me how we'll put 1 or value ?

@claymore please help ?
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
It works with Wallet address and without, but after 6 tries at 20 sec. How i can reduce time between checking or number of tries ?

At least it works, thank you for help.

I need to see log file
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
It works with Wallet address and without, but after 6 tries at 20 sec. How i can reduce time between checking or number of tries ?

At least it works, thank you for help.
donator
Miners developer

Claymore, do your miner has ability to failover with SOLO ETH wallets ? I see only pool options like ESM, wallet_address.Workername.

The best way is to try, it would take you a minute only to create epools.txt with this line:

POOL: http://192.168.0.1:8545

Then start miner and see if it works.

I've read this "Do not change spacing, spaces between parameters and values are required for parsing." and thought i can't delete any parameters. Ok i will try.

No, it's not working or i may got a mistake.

POOL: http://192.168.0.1:8545, WALLET: 0x4b670df9fbc586fge356b426361d57911f1da682
POOL: http://192.168.0.2:8544, WALLET: 0xc05ce628f4c37h3c60d531ef26b54c13fb3e6f22

In your readme explanation and examples for pools only with their parameters like ESM, worker name and not any example for solo.

When you mine SOLO, you do not specify wallet in the miner.
"SAMPLE USAGE" section:

Code:
Ethereum SOLO mining (assume geth is on 192.168.0.1:8545):
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool http://192.168.0.1:8545

Please review my previous message and try to create epools.txt with this line (change IP if necessary):

It works for me. What error do you get exactly? You can PM me the log file.
legendary

Claymore, do your miner has ability to failover with SOLO ETH wallets ? I see only pool options like ESM, wallet_address.Workername.

The best way is to try, it would take you a minute only to create epools.txt with this line:

I've read this "Do not change spacing, spaces between parameters and values are required for parsing." and thought i can't delete any parameters. Ok i will try.

No, it's not working or i may got a mistake.
donator
Miners developer
Hmm.. How can I disable particular card when mining?

In runtime - press number key, for example, "2" to disable card #2.
From command line - use "-di" option.

Is there a way to run two instanses of the miner? When i try to mine with 3 cards monero and with 3 cards eth, this miner says port is used and connot connect , the other monero miner is working?

Specify "-mport 0" option, read FAQ in readme for details.

Activity: 185
list all the cards that you want to mine on with -di option
eg : -di 01245 to disable card 3 (if you have 6 cards)

Is there a way to run two instanses of the miner? When i try to mine with 3 cards monero and with 3 cards eth, this miner says port is used and connot connect , the other monero miner is working?
use -mport 0 to disable ethman monitoring port on the 2nd and 3rd instances, this is what is causing the problem

Guys, read the first post of this topic, those questions where answered there ...
legendary
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Can we get an option to round hashrate of second coin to nearest MH in EthMan when showing detail stats?  I don't need to know fractions of a MH for siacoins, and with 4 cards its hard to read.
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Hello

Its a 1300w edga gold power supply enough to dual mining with  6x of msi r9 390x?

Not really, you will need to undervolt a lot and maybe underclock, and run low -dcri. Even then you are pushing limits of it, consider dual PSUs.  Their total TDP is 1650w.  Someone on this forum does it, and it is very unstable.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

I'm not sure what the issue is but my 7990 went from 19mh/s + 440 mh/s on SC per gpu all the way down to 11mh/s on 7.2. I was getting 19 mhs  before per gpu with 5.3
Activity: 44
Hello

Its a 1300w edga gold power supply enough to dual mining with  6x of msi r9 390x?

Activity: 93
Merit: 11
Would anyone here happen to know how well the GTX 1080 performs with Claymore's miner on Windows 10 with the right driver version? I personally do not own one, but I know someone who does. Just trying to figure out if he can get decent Ethereum performance out of it.

Unfortunately not, the 1070 performs very well however.
Activity: 44
Would anyone here happen to know how well the GTX 1080 performs with Claymore's miner on Windows 10 with the right driver version? I personally do not own one, but I know someone who does. Just trying to figure out if he can get decent Ethereum performance out of it.
Activity: 131
Reporting fans not adjusting with -tt (reboot set on -tstop) when updating from v6.2 to v7.2 ubuntu. 5x Asus R9 390 Strix 8GB on risers with Asrock BTC Pro.

Great job on -lidag option, although it doesnt really help me personally, my machine frequently reboots when miner suddenly stops (if too overclocked) , ie. with devfee.

-lidag opitoin : default 0, you can show me how we'll put 1 or value ?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Do you mind being more specific? Which log exactly are you looking for?

Thanks for the help!

Please set -dbg 1 and show what it shows :-) when your card is crashing Sad
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
Which particular GPUs including make&model would represent the best investment for dual mining at this moment?  I'm currently debating between the MSI 390, 480 and 1070 but I would like to identify the few out of many cards which aren't plagued with various issues such as improper cooling on GPU/VRMs/VRAM.

I highly recommend Sapphire RX 470's 4GB edition. Mod the BIOS for 2100 RAM like the RX 480 and get the same hashrate out of the box for them, with less wattage. Currently have 2 of them with 51MH/s on headless mode. About 50.5 when running not headless as I am now to type this. It's dual BIOS so you can easily mod the BIOS without having to worry about bricking the cards as you can flip the switch for stability, and right before flash, flip them back to the other BIOS. Cheap, fairly quiet, and they stay cool, and perform well.
'
I'm currently constrained when it comes to available PCIe slots which is why I'm more inclined to purchase high end gear.  I can yield 32 MH/s ETH and 1200 DCR/800 SIA on 290x/390x and was wondering what your optimal performance looks like to put things in better perspective.  The 1070 can provide similar figures using considerably less power making it very appealing despite the hefty price tag.
Activity: 8
Recently started using Claymore, and so far its pretty awesome. Way more stable and profitable compared to what I was using before. Has anyone has any experience using the -logfile flag when running Claymore? I like the fact that it logs whats going on, but I am having trouble logging it to a file that I specify. If anyone has a working example that would be awesome.

When Claymore starts, it says -logfile is an unknown option. Is this flag deprecated from an older version? (I am running 7.1) Or am I just using it incorrectly.

Download v7.2, v7.1 has problems with "-logfile" option.

Downloaded and implemented 7.2, although its still giving me

UNKNOWN OPTION -logfile
UNKNOWN OPTION test.txt

Does the -logfile option need to be implemented in a certain place or a certain way? Im running Claymore like this...

./ethdcrminer64 -epool http://STRATUM/WORKER -ewal WALLET -epsw x -allpools 1 -di 0 -dpool XXXXXXX -dwal XXXXXX -dpsw x -dcoin sc -dbg 1 -gser 2 -logfile card0_noappend_log.txt -r 1 -mport 0

Thanks for the help!

Oh, linux, use v7.0 then. Or wait v7.3, will be available in a few days.

My bad, probably should have specified I was running on trusty.
Thank you! 7 worked perfectly, ill have to make sure and check out 7.3 when its released.
Jump to: