Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 452. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 251
"Remote Management" is within the same network right?
So I can read in my browser about my rig's with the specified IP in my start.bat?

Could I use on every rig the same IP and then read all rigs with one IP? ^^
Networking doesn't work like that, every computer must have its own IP or it will conflict and they won't work.

Set all rigs with static IPs, add them all to remote monitor, you can view unlimited addresses from it. If you want to see on different computers, copy the folder (or just the settings file) to another computer.

You can view from outside your network if you do port forwarding in router.  *** If you do this, you _MUST_ set -mpsw (see OP) or someone will likely change your config to mine for them ***
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi Claymore.
Do you have any solution for Dual mining or we just have to accept defeat by the big daddy ASIC?   Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Hi Guys, I am new here and also new on the mining world.  there is to much information to learn!

I am having issue, with my rig, I can't get more that 16 Mh/s on my GPUs, and i have not cloud what to do, I read the post here and see that each GPUs should be at least around 25Mh/s.

Mine setup is

4 XFX AMD R580 black edition with driver version 23.20

User the latest drivers from AMD.

Adrenalin Edition 18.1.1 - http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows%2010%20-%2064

Make sure you go into the AMD settings tool and set your video cards to "compute" not "graphics"...

Where is that setting? I have that driver, GPUs are 290X and 295X2 and I can't find that setting..

not available (not necessary) for 290 and 390 series

Ok, thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Hello,

Is there any way to automate pool switching? I would like to mine 12 hours on ethermine and 12 hours.
Thanks for ideas.

If you have an even number of cards then, instead of mining 12 hours ETH then 12 hours other coin, why not just set half the cards to mine ETH and half to mine the other coin. You can also have each individual card mining different coins, all at the same time.
Activity: 348
Merit: 119

We need support for Dual Mining like blake2s

Yes, currently I'm looking for good PoWs for dual miner, it takes a lot of time. It seems blake2s coins are not popular.

there is many coins , at least popular multi aglos like verge & shield.

i can imagine it took time , but dual miner will become only ETH soon. For your fee , update could be nice ... and permit us to continu raise dual assets Smiley

regards , and thanks for tooking time to answer.
Activity: 2
Hello,

Is there any way to automate pool switching? I would like to mine 12 hours on ethermine and 12 hours.
Thanks for ideas.

You could write a batch script for this.

Any example or idea how it would look like?
Activity: 46
Hello,

When i run the claymore ETH + LBC it dont start because cant alocate DAG.
i just recibe a laptop that it have a Geforce GT 740M with 2GB and i dont need the laptop. When i run the claymore ETH + LBC it dont start because cant alocate DAG. So im trying to mine just lbc but always the same error, that Received unknown response.

my bat file is:

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool lbc-eu.coinmine.pl:8787 -ewal Cinetico.Neu -epsw mn -allcoins exp -allpools 1

There is samething rong? what is missing here?

thanks

You cannot mine only the dual coin, you can mine exp+lbc or pirl+lbc.

I will try then.

Thanks Smiley

Yup, it is runing.

Thanks for the information
Activity: 3
Hi Guys, I am new here and also new on the mining world.  there is to much information to learn!

I am having issue, with my rig, I can't get more that 16 Mh/s on my GPUs, and i have not cloud what to do, I read the post here and see that each GPUs should be at least around 25Mh/s.

Mine setup is

Adrenalin Edition 18.1.1 - http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows%2010%20-%2064

Make sure you go into the AMD settings tool and set your video cards to "compute" not "graphics"...

Where is that setting? I have that driver, GPUs are 290X and 295X2 and I can't find that setting..

not available (not necessary) for 290 and 390 series
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Hello,

i just recibe a laptop that it have a Geforce GT 740M with 2GB and i dont need the laptop. When i run the claymore ETH + LBC it dont start because cant alocate DAG. So im trying to mine just lbc but always the same error, that Received unknown response.

my bat file is:

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool lbc-eu.coinmine.pl:8787 -ewal Cinetico.Neu -epsw mn -allcoins exp -allpools 1

thanks

You cannot mine only the dual coin, you can mine exp+lbc or pirl+lbc.
Activity: 46
Hello,

my bat file is:

thanks
Activity: 236
Just upgraded from v10.2 to 10.6, from looking on Nanopool my average hashrate has increased, very happy with the performance of the new version so far. Thanks Claymore.

Mine setup is

Activity: 42
Yeah using dual mine mode is 2% + Pool-Fees.
It's a lot of fees, but everybody can wirte their own miner.exe + mine at his own. So it's your own choice guys.
Activity: 37
Is there a pool that charges less than 1%?
There are some and they have running costs. Server, software and so on. Claymore doesn't have. This has nothing to do with communism. I think a lot of people aren't aware that he makes so much money. So if you could disable developer fee and have the same hashrate, that would be ok. A lot of people wouldn't care if dev fee is the default option, so he still had enough money.

Without him we wouldn't make any money, would we now?

Exactly.. I don't mind paying fee as long as I get my shares. Smiley
Nobody comes here to do charity work, we are all here because of our own interest so give this guy a credit for his work.
Activity: 42
"Remote Management" is within the same network right?
So I can read in my browser about my rig's with the specified IP in my start.bat?

Could I use on every rig the same IP and then read all rigs with one IP? ^^
Activity: 2
Hello,

Thanks for ideas.
Activity: 23
Is there a changelog somewhere that shows all the features released for each Claymore version? I'd like to see what is changing from 9.7 to 10.6.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community

Mine setup is

Also mod the bios to unleashed its full hashing power, you may get 29+mh/s  at least with it then properly set your Clocks according to your preferences.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guidetutorialxmrethhow-to-mod-bios-rx470570480580-vega-mining-1954245
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
Seems there are a lot of people who just see $$$$ Signs in there eyes and don't know how to behave. These people often have very low brain capabilities so they use bad words and try to insult other people. With their brain capacity they can't recognize that they are betrayed by others. Thats really sad.

Are you trolling? Because it sounds like you are.

It's 1%. 1 out of 100 times. You criticize others about greed, but you can't see your own. He has enough coding knowledge to make mining work and he's getting paid for it, nothing wrong with that.

Lots of people don't get that most successful people that get paid a lot, went through a lot themselves to get there, and did hard work. There are greedy folks with lots of money, but there are also poor folks that are lazy and greedy as well.

For me, I came back to Claymore miner from Phoenix because PhoenixMiner was causing problems. Sure, it saves me 0.35%, which is a WHOPPING 35% of the 1%, but running it stable is worth paying that extra.
Merit: 13
I have some questions.

I habe 2 video cards in my PC, a 1070 and a rx 580

how can I set this miner up so I can mine 2 coins on the AMD and 2 coins on the NVIDA?

can someone post what the code would look like? How I can tell the bat file which video card to use?

Probably you will need to execute two different instances of claymore miner. In each one you will set just the Gpu that you want to mine and disable thru the config the other one.

You may use this option:
-platform   selects GPUs manufacturer. 1 - use AMD GPUs only. 2 - use NVIDIA GPUs only. 3 - use both AMD and NVIDIA GPUs. Default value is "3".

Or this one:

-di    GPU indexes, default is all available GPUs. For example, if you have four GPUs "-di 02" will enable only first and third GPUs (#0 and #2).
   You can also turn on/off cards in runtime with "0"..."9" keys and check current statistics with "s" key.
   For systems with more than 10 GPUs: use letters to specify indexes more than 9, for example, "a" means index 10, "b" means index 11, etc; also "a", "b", and "c" keys allow you to turn on/off GPU #10, #11 and #12 in runtime
Jump to: