Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] MtRed (PPS, LP+, API, 0 FEE) STRATUM on mine.mtred.com:3333 - page 22. (Read 176141 times)

-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
New (and old feature ie mm) engineering will begin again soon. Been busy, moving around, new jobs, yadda yadda yadda. 
Big Plans - Much love
RR
Activity: 547
Merit: 531
First bits: 12good
Are you planning to adopt "Stratum mining protocol" ?
If the whole ASIC thing becomes reality we will need it.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
I'm seeing a 1.8% reject rate at mtred.com

Is it just overloaded?

Is pa.mtred.com a better choice?

Thanks
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
After the sync everything is OK.

Thank you and keep up this great pool!
Activity: 280
Nom Nom Nom
Sorry, I manually turned off syncing with the downtime last week, turning it on showed the usual spike. Sorry for the delay in crediting your account.
Usually I do not compare the site stats with mine but this time the difference just strike me when I look to the day stats ...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I have only used the main server and have never had any issues.. I always compare the site stats to my API stats... Never had any problems.... Some downtime but never a discrepancy on shares counted
why not avoid using the pa server?

Mainly because I do not know if PA sync is the root cause of the issue. After it is confirm I'll avoid PA server but until then I'll avoid MtRed as a pool.
why not avoid using the pa server?
It may be the case that PA is not syncing back to the main site but I'm still waiting to see that sync restored and all submitted jobs credited to my account ....

For now, I'll avoid using MtRed pool just in case ....
Activity: 50
Merit: 7
It looks like (to me) that PA is not syncing back to the site. I've been mining mostly on PA, and none of those shares are showing up, only when MPBM submits shares for main pool work does it show up on the site. (and then I get a miner offline when it switches back to PA)
I do not know what is wrong with mtred site ... for the last round I have about 8000 successfully submitted works but now when the block was solved I see only 15 (yes fifteen) from all ~8000 listed for my account on the last solved block.

redditorrex, please check what is wrong ... I hope it is just a displaying issue. I posted the issue here because I was not able to create an account on reddit.com (the captcha does not work)

My work log for the last block on your pool show the following:

Pool: MtRed (mtred.com & pa.mtred.com)
Getwork requests: 621
Submitted solutions: 8052
Accepted solutions: 7965
Rejected solutions: 87
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
site been having trouble today? had a load of rejects the last while, and it's currently down entirely.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000
My money; Our Bitcoin.
Merged mining working @ Mt Red? Didn't seem to be on my last visit.

No, and they really should change their website where they say they offer it.   Angry
Activity: 434
Merged mining working @ Mt Red? Didn't seem to be on my last visit.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Problem with multiple workers #627 solved. Newly created workers doesn't work on pa.mtred.com and work perfectly on mtred.com.
Awesome stuff!

I suggest stratum + variable diff with an upper limit of 20 shares per minute since the groundwork for what constitutes a scaleable yet tolerable variance has been done by other pool ops.

I agree.... LOL @ Luke-Jr ...
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Awesome stuff!

I suggest stratum + variable diff with an upper limit of 20 shares per minute since the groundwork for what constitutes a scaleable yet tolerable variance has been done by other pool ops.
Activity: 470
I'm tethering from my phone here, just credited the orphan.  New (and old feature ie mm) engineering will begin again soon. Been busy, moving around, new jobs, yadda yadda yadda. 
Big Plans - Much love
RR

Great to hear that. MtRed rocks.
Pages:
Jump to: