Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] MtRed (PPS, LP+, API, 0 FEE) STRATUM on mine.mtred.com:3333 - page 24. (Read 176141 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Instant payouts not available?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
MtRed! y u no MM???
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Why is it so damn hot in here?
I sent over a few Gh/s to help get over the hump.  Even though I don't use Mt. Red Anymore, it's still by far my favorite pool.   Cheesy
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
All I can say is check your miner settings and make sure you're not logging in with the wrong credentials, if that doesn't work, delete the workers and try again, but use completely different usernames.
Doesn't work. Will use single worker.

Whoa!!! We made it!!!
Activity: 470
And it's gone! You just have to complain a little.  Cheesy
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Do we need to sacrifice a lamb to get out from under this bad luck?
Activity: 470
25 hours!
20 million shares!
Still no block!
Holy moley!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
All I can say is check your miner settings and make sure you're not logging in with the wrong credentials, if that doesn't work, delete the workers and try again, but use completely different usernames.
Yes, workers differ in only 1 character and got the same passwords, so it's easy to switch from one worker to another.
I want to use differrent workers on different rigs. I've set up 1st, 2nd and 3rd workers, but only 1st is OK, others are dead.
Now three rigs are mining with 1st worker.
What is the issue?

Are you sure you're using the correct login credentials for the last 2 workers?
I want to use differrent workers on different rigs. I've set up 1st, 2nd and 3rd workers, but only 1st is OK, others are dead.
Now three rigs are mining with 1st worker.
What is the issue?
Activity: 8
I can't connect to pool using cgminer or diablo miner. But with guiminer all is ok. When i execute the bat a terminal window appeared and disappeared immediately. Then i tried to run cgminer in terminal and got the message 'Redirection not supported'. When tried to run diablo miner in terminal window i got a lot of messages 'Waiting' then appeared a string with zero hashes, accepted shares and then again  'Waiting' messages. Will be glad for any help
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Seems fine on my end
Activity: 33
Pool down for anyone else?

Currently down for me.

Clients    54      
GH/s    139.1713
Activity: 378
Pool down for anyone else?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
It finally managed to stay up all weekend. I was relieved.
Merge mining has been turned off since June. No word on when it'll be turned back on. Just look at the top of the website for when the last NMC block was found.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
None of the addresses seem to be merge-mining for me.  Where should I point my miners to for MM?
I don't understand, so you mine 6 different places but if one goes down your rig sits idle?

Nope my total hashing is split across my pools ex I have 350mh/s divide 5 pools means I'm hashing 350/5=70mh/s at each.
MtRed connection drops in other words no work so I just have to split across 4 pools. 350/4=87.5mh/s.

Anyone know why https://mtred.com is down?
Nope been down since Sat and still down every time I've checked since. Been wanting to make a withdrawl too.  Cry

Okay.. I understand.
Pages:
Jump to: