Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] MtRed (PPS, LP+, API, 0 FEE) STRATUM on mine.mtred.com:3333 - page 26. (Read 176141 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Nom Nom Nom
Meh, MtRed with backups is still the best way to mine...

You just jinxed us...... and we're down.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Meh, MtRed with backups is still the best way to mine...
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
Too unstable for me
donator
Activity: 543
Again Sad I switched over to CoinLab until MtRed has reasonable uptimes again...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
LOL... It Died.... API shows dead on all rigs Tongue
Activity: 313
Hey, where is everyone gone. The website shows 8 clients and a total of 4.4 GHs lol
I am still mining on pa.mtred.com without problem.  Come back people Cry  Roll Eyes
Ok thanks for the update!
Nom Nom Nom
Rex, it appears there is a problem with pa.mtred.com syncing its work submissions to the web frontend(I hope that's all it is) because I was connected and mining on it for most of yesterday, but when the website came back up, it didn't(and still doesn't) reflect my round submissions. Thanks!

I didnt want to sync it before I did some checking on some systems.  It should sync by the time you read this post.
Rex, it appears there is a problem with pa.mtred.com syncing its work submissions to the web frontend(I hope that's all it is) because I was connected and mining on it for most of yesterday, but when the website came back up, it didn't(and still doesn't) reflect my round submissions. Thanks!
Activity: 591
If you've been able to keep it up on 0% PPS for all this time, surely even a 1% fee would allow the site to move to better hosting?

1% of 800Ghash/s would cover a dedi server.
Hell, 2% or 2.5% would still make you the lowest fee non-hopping PPS pool.
The default donation is already 2%. I'm not sure how many people change that though.
Activity: 336
I know, I'm waiting on the ISP to get off their holiday. We will be up as soon as I can get them.
If you've been able to keep it up on 0% PPS for all this time, surely even a 1% fee would allow the site to move to better hosting?

1% of 800Ghash/s would cover a dedi server.
Hell, 2% or 2.5% would still make you the lowest fee non-hopping PPS pool.
Nom Nom Nom
I know, I'm waiting on the ISP to get off their holiday. We will be up as soon as I can get them.
would charging a 2% fee move this pool to a better server?
Activity: 50
Merit: 7
Is there anything that I (or any other members) can do/offer to help? I'm relatively new to Mt.Red, but excluding the uptime issues, it seems like a great pool. If you can list the problems that are causing the uptime, and what would help with that and the associated costs... I can't help much, but maybe collectively we can?

I'd really like to help in any way I can.
donator
Yes... Mt. Red was running great for weeks (months?), until the hashrate climbed from ~200 GH/s to 800 GH/s. Now the pool has more down- than uptime, sadly Sad
Seems to be down a lot since I started.... When checking my API i usually see DEAD highlighted in Red....
donator
legendary
Activity: 1178
Merit: 1014
Hodling since 2011.®
I can't get to https://mtred.com/ from any of my ISP-s??? Am I missing smthing? It's been a week now!
Haha I tried to access mtred.com from work today and it was blocked.  Reason?  Gambling site.   Grin

Was that pun intended?

Actually, no.  What I said was literally true.  My work internet blocks mtred.com because it says it's a gambling site.

LOL......... because it has the word gamble
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Is there something special I need to do to be included in pa.mtred.com or is it just nonfunctional right now?
I know there have been issues with nmc mining. Still no go for new ppl like me?
Pages:
Jump to: