Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] MtRed (PPS, LP+, API, 0 FEE) STRATUM on mine.mtred.com:3333 - page 29. (Read 176141 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Nom Nom Nom
Is merged mining dead? NMC doesn't seem friendly on mtred.com's statistics.

Is there a future of MTRed with NMC?

Yes.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Is merged mining dead? NMC doesn't seem friendly on mtred.com's statistics.

Is there a future of MTRed with NMC?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
So is this 100% PPS ? Where do I sign up?
Nom Nom Nom
Hey RR, there's a guy on the Mtred Subreddit looking for assistance with an auto payment:

http://www.reddit.com/r/mtred/comments/ymvg3/waiting_on_autopayment/

He can't post here, so I'm posting it for him.

Thanks, I have replied and posted a thread in r/mtred.

RR
Activity: 504
Hey RR, there's a guy on the Mtred Subreddit looking for assistance with an auto payment:

http://www.reddit.com/r/mtred/comments/ymvg3/waiting_on_autopayment/

He can't post here, so I'm posting it for him.
Nom Nom Nom
Ok guys, sorry I know this down time is pitiful.  Server is coming back, pa will sync thereafter.
new web end is coming, its been a very busy summer, with work and family issues, but things are calming down on my end and will give Mt.Red the much needed love it deserves.
Also we do pay orphans.
Thanks,
RR
Activity: 336
Just curious due to a point that was made on 420's thread about PPS rates.  I knew that Mt. Red waited for coins to confirm for payouts, but it rose a question that I haven't been able to identify the answer to.  Does Mt. Red still pay out shares on orphaned blocks (which it should as a "Pure PPS" pool)?
Yes, orphan blocks are paid. At least that's what the OP said some time ago.

Suggesting this is very much unsustainable, which is a pity  Undecided
This pool has become the standard backup pool for my hoppers  Cheesy
donator
Activity: 543
Just curious due to a point that was made on 420's thread about PPS rates.  I knew that Mt. Red waited for coins to confirm for payouts, but it rose a question that I haven't been able to identify the answer to.  Does Mt. Red still pay out shares on orphaned blocks (which it should as a "Pure PPS" pool)?
Yes, orphan blocks are paid. At least that's what the OP said some time ago.
Activity: 313
I tried to do a manual payout yesterday night, clicked on the button on the Payouts screen, an error message was displayed with something like '...Cannot Connect To The Bitcoin Network...' and there is no longer a balance.  The last payout it shows in the list is from 8/16.  The amount was somewhere around .05~ BTC, but just wanted to post in case other users are missing a manual payout from sometime on 8/19.

Same here. I just tried to cash out my 0.01467 - Error connecting to bitcoin server. Now balance is 0.
I don't want it back... But maybe the cashout script needs some bugfix Smiley

Another disconnection (8:21:10 PM EST) has occurred, my miner has persisted a reconnection for 24 minutes and failed.

What's going on? Huh

Activity: 807
This post is from after going to PPS:
Some bad luck this week, long blocks and an orphan BTC block.

I want everyone to know that rewards will roll into this or the next block.
I don't believe there has been a post since suggesting that orphan blocks won't get paid, so presumably all shares will be paid once a real block matures (which, as you can find near that point in this thread, is an artifact of the time before this pool was PPS).
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
Just curious due to a point that was made on 420's thread about PPS rates.  I knew that Mt. Red waited for coins to confirm for payouts, but it rose a question that I haven't been able to identify the answer to.  Does Mt. Red still pay out shares on orphaned blocks (which it should as a "Pure PPS" pool)?

Funny i was just going to ask the same thing. Hate to spread a rumor if not true.. verification is in need.. Cheers eleuthria!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
Just curious due to a point that was made on 420's thread about PPS rates.  I knew that Mt. Red waited for coins to confirm for payouts, but it rose a question that I haven't been able to identify the answer to.  Does Mt. Red still pay out shares on orphaned blocks (which it should as a "Pure PPS" pool)?
Actually no, are old workers disabled or something that i'm not aware of?
Creating new workers can't hurt, I made a new worker when the server went down at 5 PM EST. The site went back up first, but I couldn't mine for the next ~20 minutes. So I created a new worker and began connecting with that, I can't tell for sure if it made a difference.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
Actually no, are old workers disabled or something that i'm not aware of?
mining client connection.

Did you try to create a new worker, then use that username and password?
Look ARROUND!
Do you mean the http://www.mtred.com/ main site or do you mean the mining client's connection?
mining client connection.
It's still showing down for me, for over a day now.

Do you mean the http://www.mtred.com/ main site or do you mean the mining client's connection?
Look ARROUND!
It's still showing down for me, for over a day now.
Pages:
Jump to: