Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto-games.net, 30% house edge, bugs and vulnerabilities, screw the investors! - page 2. (Read 12939 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
In math we trust.

Quoting just for references in case few hours later someone find a rounding issue again
Nice idea! Because I did!
Set bet amount to 0.00000001 (one satoshi) and payout multiplier to 1.5
You can't divide a satoshi so 1.5 gets rounded to 2.
The house edge is -32.24%. (Roll over 33.86, or Roll under 66.13 with 2x payout)

To crypto-games.net admins: Will I get a price for this?  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403
-snip-

Second thing is, I don't care if you don't play on our site really. We don't need players like you on our site for sure. We are friendly community and we are having fun as is. Most of players play with faucet only and we are happy with that. Those who invest on our site support and trust us.

You should probably change the word "friendly" because you are not. You are a hotheaded, arrogant and hostile coder that doesnt even understand a simple math. Leaving that aside, with all this fuss about how incompetent your site is than there will be two scenario. Either your site will be losing its business because people wont be trusting you anymore or your site will still be there with your players/investor that doesnt even understand how incompetent the owner of the site in addressing issue and how the site is full of rounding issue flaw

Investor doesnt actually trust you. They just dont know the fact that due to the rounding issue, they are losing because of your incompetency. They are a bunch of people that doesnt even understand what house edge means probably and that is the reason why people are still investing on your site.

Yeah sure. Investors are safe. What you think -> I don't care.

Site that doesnt take suggestion nor comment is bound to fail in the long run

Nope. Vulnerabilities were patched. There is no reason to take site down.

Quoting just for references in case few hours later someone find a rounding issue again
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site

the last time you said that people were happily making 6500x and 1094x bets right after you said "ok guys its all ok i did programming but not math." i 100% doubt anything was fixed.

good to know your community is so "friendly" and "happy" with a stellar example such as yourself. your site was predicted to be a scam the last time you scammed some people, now im just waiting for dogedigital's video to get uploaded and to see what he says on it.

I see that this conversations leads nowhere. I am out. Bye.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

the last time you said that people were happily making 6500x and 1094x bets right after you said "ok guys its all ok i did programming but not math." i 100% doubt anything was fixed.

good to know your community is so "friendly" and "happy" with a stellar example such as yourself. your site was predicted to be a scam the last time you scammed some people, now im just waiting for dogedigital's video to get uploaded and to see what he says on it.

legendary

Yeah you are wrong on this. Payout 4960x currently gives you more than payout 4800x. But odds are the same.

Second thing is, I don't care if you don't play on our site really. We don't need players like you on our site for sure. We are friendly community

real friendly.

Those who invest on our site support and trust us.

they shouldnt. the fact that you refuse to take down a site with clearly exploitable vulnerabilities shows how much of a joke you are. all I see from this is "meh whatever fuck my investors right im just too lazy to do math or take down a site for a day and do some real work."

Yeah you are wrong on this. Payout 4960x currently gives you more than payout 4800x. But odds are the same.

Second thing is, I don't care if you don't play on our site really. We don't need players like you on our site for sure. We are friendly community and we are having fun as is. Most of players play with faucet only and we are happy with that. Those who invest on our site support and trust us.

We also don't need incompetent gambling sites around. You guys are not suitable to handle around $1m bankroll of investors those who trust  you guys are probably crazy and the same like you hard headed and won't listen to logic. Good luck running a half assed and poor coded site you would probably disappear in the long run Smiley

**edit

can you provide a signed message from your cold storage wallet?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary

Second thing is, I don't care if you don't play on our site really. We don't need players like you on our site for sure. We are friendly community

real friendly.

Those who invest on our site support and trust us.

they shouldnt. the fact that you refuse to take down a site with clearly exploitable vulnerabilities shows how much of a joke you are. all I see from this is "meh whatever fuck my investors right im just too lazy to do math or take down a site for a day and do some real work."

Yes thanks a lot. You will get your reward tomorrow, don't worry.

where did this go i wonder  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
we have very limited budget and time

Budget being limited is pretty much normal for a mediocre site but that being said the time to make your site into a perfect flaw free site should always be there. You cant run a site if you have no time to check on such huge flaw .

But our priorities are security, speed, functionality.

If security is your priority than you should have taken the action to take down the site to check on all the rounding issue on your site. The fact is that you are twisting your words and you dont actually take an extra measurement for the security because you are not protecting your investor nor your players because of this flaw

so they won't be able to select non profitable Payouts.

Is there even a "non profitable payout" ? As far as I know all payout is profitable because it gives your atleast 1.02 minimum in most site or do you actually mean that player wont be actually able to select a high multiplier like XXXX to prevent this things from happening? If this is so then you are not fixing anything, you are just limitating the ability for player to abuse your system which is a sign of bad move because people will see how incompetent you are

P.S : I could be wrong on this

This will be done next week. Until then site won't be closed as it was running with this bug for 1 year now and nobody complained about it, and some probably profited a lot. Won't even calculate.

Seriously this is another proof of how incompetent you are and as well as the site is. Also a proof that people should stay away from your site. It is not that nobody complained about it just that people doesnt even know what this means and they probably have no idea about this before because it is only happening in a specific multiplier

legendary
we have very limited budget and time

Budget being limited is pretty much normal for a mediocre site but that being said the time to make your site into a perfect flaw free site should always be there. You cant run a site if you have no time to check on such huge flaw .

If security is your priority than you should have taken the action to take down the site to check on all the rounding issue on your site. The fact is that you are twisting your words and you dont actually take an extra measurement for the security because you are not protecting your investor nor your players because of this flaw

so they won't be able to select non profitable Payouts.

Is there even a "non profitable payout" ? As far as I know all payout is profitable because it gives your atleast 1.02 minimum in most site or do you actually mean that player wont be actually able to select a high multiplier like XXXX to prevent this things from happening? If this is so then you are not fixing anything, you are just limitating the ability for player to abuse your system which is a sign of bad move because people will see how incompetent you are

This will be done next week. Until then site won't be closed as it was running with this bug for 1 year now and nobody complained about it, and some probably profited a lot. Won't even calculate.

Seriously this is another proof of how incompetent you are and as well as the site is. Also a proof that people should stay away from your site. It is not that nobody complained about it just that people doesnt even know what this means and they probably have no idea about this before because it is only happening in a specific multiplier
legendary
Yeah true. I was bad math student. And I can be arrogant too. The reason for this is because everyone knows everything. Isn't that funny? If you would know how much time we spent on site development... I know it's not top site, and we have very limited budget and time. But we still try our best. Design sucks, yeah. But our priorities are security, speed, functionality.

About this +EV issue. It is wider than I thought. Our first step was to protect investors from abusers of this bug. So we changed chances for payouts.
Second step will be some larger changes to our client side interface, so they won't be able to select non profitable Payouts.

Have fun till then.

the fact that players can exceed the bet parameters (ie, we could bet up to 6666x when the client gave a limit of 6500x) should be considered a security issue; might not seem like much but im thinking that your site has a myriad of other bugs or potential vulnerabilities.

it was running with this bug for 1 year now and nobody complained about it, and some probably profited a lot. Won't even calculate.

Have fun till then.

nobody complained because they were either idiots or taking advantage of it. the fact that you wont calculate it shows your lack of competence; why would you not bother to calculate how much was potentially loss due to your incompetence as a programmer? because you dont like math? thats outright ridiculous; if youre a programmer and youre admitting to disregarding the (rather simple) math behind your own mistakes youre a joke of a programmer.

quickseller's -ve feedback on you was rightly put in my opinion; why should anyone trust a site made by someone as incompetent as you? you couldnt even see your own blunder after a whole year when i saw it in a second.

looking through from the thread on a previous scam accusation on you two, it seems you both have the vocabulary and temper of 10 year olds.

Us is the whole community. Retard.
It there's no funds on it how can a site run and, how can we promote it, dumb fuck. Think, abviously you can't.
You're barking now, but back then you didn't even ask for access to vps. So you didn't want to connect on it. Taken was whole funds on wallet. IP can't be seen, because it cloudflare - all ips are from cloudflare. If you know how it's working, you wouldn't ask dumb questins and playing smart.
You're swearing and assulting, who will listen to you, retard moron? You have some seriously detective skills, like you prove it couple of days ago. So use them, idiot.
So, where's your advertising? What was with this code you send me? Claiming it CoinDice 3.3., then 2 days later, you change the story again?
Lying so much that you don't even know what you're saying.

Nice very nice the whole thing you wrote sounds like written by dumb little teenager who has no idea how things work. Let me ask again whats your and joters full name? Come meet me man vs man you little sissy boy Ill put you in your place.  All you do is bark like a dog alk day and night.

Give back my coins in 24hours or close down crypto-games.net the biggest scam site you run and steal other peoples coins too. Remeber your site is already blacklisted from dogecoin community.

wow would you look at that. from over half a year ago.

Speed pass.. security and functionality BIG Failure. security- you endangered your investors money and still even warnings you acted like a mule and as for functionality there are things that need to be fixed, it will be considered that your site isn't functioning properly.

when all this dies down the site should be relatively dead i think, that or after Dogedigital gives his official statement.

It wont be dead yet as most people doesnt even know what +EV means and practically they dont care about it especially this is happening for specific high mutiplier. Sadly if you look on the chatbox , you could see that there are still some regular playing as usual there without even care about it and they took on Joter's words that everything has been fixed while the fact is that everything is not fixed yet ( he is the first coder who dont know to do a simple math that I have met until now )

These people is pretty much ignorance with their "favourite site", the same thing you could say to those who are still playing ad supporting on 999dice despite that the site has been declared as a rigged and scam site since day 1

but they have made more coin in the last few days, than they would have in a year or more of normal operation.

You've done them a favor.

So you proposed that we should keep quiet about this and let it go? This is not how the things work around here though

I have communicated with joter before, I thought he was arrogant and I thought he doesn't listen to others, I think I am totally correct. He is not only the bad math student, but also an very arrogant guy.

I talked with him in his thread about marketing of his site, but he refused to listen my ideas. I don't wanna find those discussions and show them cos it is wasting time, if everyone blames him, he must have some issues so that others blame him. So he doesn't care about his site and investors, his investors will be screwed by him I am pretty sure.  Grin

Yeah true. I was bad math student. And I can be arrogant too. The reason for this is because everyone knows everything. Isn't that funny? If you would know how much time we spent on site development... I know it's not top site, and we have very limited budget and time. But we still try our best. Design sucks, yeah. But our priorities are security, speed, functionality.

About this +EV issue. It is wider than I thought. Our first step was to protect investors from abusers of this bug. So we changed chances for payouts.
Second step will be some larger changes to our client side interface, so they won't be able to select non profitable Payouts.

Have fun till then.
legendary
Overall, I think that some people are just idiots.

It will be either idiots or curious because some people know nothing about this stuff. For them, this is a wonderful thing while in fact if you know this stuff, this is a rounding issue that is happening on specific high multiplier ( most people use x2 so yeah they couldnt notice such thing )

most people here dont know the difference between +EV and "magical 100% winrate dump PD's bankroll in 10 seconds method," im more inclined to think idiots.
legendary
At least now, players who have read this thread can get some insight into the mechanics of the places where they bet.

Most people actually know nothing about this kinda stuff and doesnt actually care about it. Crypto-games has ran for almost a year and only until now  someone found it . Also the fact is that some people are being lenient towards their "favourite site" , take example of crypto-games where most people is still there chatting, playing and even investing their BTC with ease.
Another friggin example would be 999dice because despite how many proof that has been presented that the site is rigged, the number of people playing there is still high

given a good dice script (example: PD) there should never be a way for a player to obtain +EV bets, no matter what.

Heard some info that PrimeDice has actually some issue as well in the past because of the rounding issue

Overall, I think that some people are just idiots.

It will be either idiots or curious because some people know nothing about this stuff. For them, this is a wonderful thing while in fact if you know this stuff, this is a rounding issue that is happening on specific high multiplier ( most people use x2 so yeah they couldnt notice such thing )
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Or pretend to be such? Who knows the truth is out there somewhere Cool
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
would definitely make for one hell of a story, but sorry to say, im not affiliated with these guys in any way. Smiley

subSTRATA, that's exactly what someone who is affiliated with these guys would say.  LOL... Here go the conspiracy theories to run rampant on this.  Anyone seeing this thread has to admit... they probably never heard of or even cared to consider playing there until now.  Just look at their "leader board" it's barely populated and mainly populated with folks ID'd in this thread.

dun dun duuuuhhhhnnnnnn!  

It's all good man, I don't really think you're nefarious in this... But I could see how folks might be suspicious.  

you could write a book with all the crazy conspiracy speculation that's probably going on right now Roll Eyes and unfortunately i cant say i didnt expect to see see some sort of conspiracy theory pop up. at the same time, there really isnt a sure way for me to prove that im not affiliated with them, all i can really do is say im not. it was a fun few days though.

It really was fun and got me thinking about some different angles.  I'm glad you handled it the way you did because it adds to the character of this community for one thing.  And it's good for others to learn.  Like Dooglus was saying he's had this type of issue in the forefront for a long time.  At least now, players who have read this thread can get some insight into the mechanics of the places where they bet.  It's not like it's some extremely locked down rubber-stamped mathematical formula that any dice site can duplicate.  There's a lot more to it!

i personally think theres not much more to it than just a terrible, stubborn, arrogant, and extremely stupid programmer; in something like gambling, joter85 decided to disregard the mathematical proof, and implemented a 1-to-many relationship between the win chance and the multiplier, which should always be 1-to-1.

given a good dice script (example: PD) there should never be a way for a player to obtain +EV bets, no matter what. that aside, im actually getting some pm's asking if im the real Hufflepuff from PD, i think i have a pretty good idea of what they want Roll Eyes
Why would the real Hufflepuff be asking for a bug bounty of 1 BTC when he was able to successfully steal over 2k BTC Huh

While it is possible that you are Hufflepuff, I would seriously doubt it as this issue is much less complex then the exploit that Hufflepuff used. Overall, I think that some people are just idiots.
legendary
would definitely make for one hell of a story, but sorry to say, im not affiliated with these guys in any way. Smiley

subSTRATA, that's exactly what someone who is affiliated with these guys would say.  LOL... Here go the conspiracy theories to run rampant on this.  Anyone seeing this thread has to admit... they probably never heard of or even cared to consider playing there until now.  Just look at their "leader board" it's barely populated and mainly populated with folks ID'd in this thread.

dun dun duuuuhhhhnnnnnn!  

It's all good man, I don't really think you're nefarious in this... But I could see how folks might be suspicious.  

you could write a book with all the crazy conspiracy speculation that's probably going on right now Roll Eyes and unfortunately i cant say i didnt expect to see see some sort of conspiracy theory pop up. at the same time, there really isnt a sure way for me to prove that im not affiliated with them, all i can really do is say im not. it was a fun few days though.

It really was fun and got me thinking about some different angles.  I'm glad you handled it the way you did because it adds to the character of this community for one thing.  And it's good for others to learn.  Like Dooglus was saying he's had this type of issue in the forefront for a long time.  At least now, players who have read this thread can get some insight into the mechanics of the places where they bet.  It's not like it's some extremely locked down rubber-stamped mathematical formula that any dice site can duplicate.  There's a lot more to it!

i personally think theres not much more to it than just a terrible, stubborn, arrogant, and extremely stupid programmer; in something like gambling, joter85 decided to disregard the mathematical proof, and implemented a 1-to-many relationship between the win chance and the multiplier, which should always be 1-to-1.

given a good dice script (example: PD) there should never be a way for a player to obtain +EV bets, no matter what. that aside, im actually getting some pm's asking if im the real Hufflepuff from PD, i think i have a pretty good idea of what they want Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

dun dun duuuuhhhhnnnnnn!  

It really was fun and got me thinking about some different angles.  I'm glad you handled it the way you did because it adds to the character of this community for one thing.  And it's good for others to learn.  Like Dooglus was saying he's had this type of issue in the forefront for a long time.  At least now, players who have read this thread can get some insight into the mechanics of the places where they bet.  It's not like it's some extremely locked down rubber-stamped mathematical formula that any dice site can duplicate.  There's a lot more to it!
Pages:
Jump to: