Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 156. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Admin. Help me to log into my account. Nothing comes to the post office. please reset 2FA.How long can you wait for an answer?
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
great how much you lowered the withdrawal fees!

thanks topia, really enjoy trading here Smiley

I don't think they scam money, am here for several months and the maximum I had lying there was worth around 10k usd - never had any problem.

withdrawals/deposits are pretty fast in general, only one time I had to wait a few hours. no need to panic and spam tickets + forum scam accusiations then Wink
Activity: 11
Cryptopia scam my money? From 17 april i withdraw KRB (no maintance status) and for now i don't got it. Payment in status processing, after opening ticket on support i receive fast response 17april about: "We apologise for the delay. It appears that your withdrawal has failed to successfully broadcast to the network on the first automated attempt. I have escalated this to our Admin team to manually reprocess."

And for now is fucking silence, and full ignoring my question about how long i need to wait to receive my money, how long manual payment will be sent?

Six fucking days cryptopia took my money under her control! It's not my fault or mistake! It's your system failed withdrawal to network! OMG! I know cryptopia doesn't cares about my 200$, it's a fucking pennys for her, but for me it's a lot i need to pay my rent and buy fucking food! I'M HUNGRY AND ANGRY!!
PLEASE HELP SOMEONE I'M CRYPTOPIA PRISONER! Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
Hey Dev , I would like to ask when i will have the Gbyte deposit issue solved?
I submitted a ticket 2 days ago and still seemed not fixed , when would you think this issue will be solved and i can see deposited Gbytes in my wallet?
thanks.

I submitted a ticket on 19th April "#261241 - GBYTE - Deposit - Missing" still awaiting for support respond!
I just wonder why in coininfo sys gbyte wallet is active and works ok , when it seems not?!
 CUSTOMER RESPONSE TIMES ARE NOW 72 HOURS

Opened: 4/17/2018 9:41:54 PM Awaiting admin reply. How i can get answer and unhold my money? It's not my mistake or something. It's your unprofessional service! 

"We apologise for the delay. It appears that your withdrawal has failed to successfully broadcast to the network on the first automated attempt. I have escalated this to our Admin team to manually reprocess.
Please leave this support ticket open for communication and we will update you here with a transaction id once this has been resolved."

Where is my money??? HELPPPPP
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
I have already tried with the other IP nothing on the mail does not come. google the authenticator is worth it. and now I ask him to throw off. because I never had an authenticator.

Check your spam folder. Make sure you are checking your registered email address.
I have already tried with the other IP nothing on the mail does not come. google the authenticator is worth it. and now I ask him to throw off. because I never had an authenticator.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
I say I was hacked. instead of my pin code is 2FA, I did not put it. and I can not log into my account. please reset 2 FA so I can log into my account

https://help.cryptopia.co.nz/en/p/faq-2fa

If you previously had PIN 2FA set and you login from a new IP address, you will be prompted to enter a dynamic unique code that will be emailed to your registered email address every time you sign in (Email Two Factor Authentication). Email will become your default Two Factor Authentication for every login after that.
I say I was hacked. instead of my pin code is 2FA, I did not put it. and I can not log into my account. please reset 2 FA so I can log into my account
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Hacking was with you.

No it wasnt lol   !   Because if so we all have lost our funds but we havnt because the most have all activated !

Help me to log into my account. Take away the 2FA which I have never had. I had a PIN code.

Read here  https://help.cryptopia.co.nz/en/p/faq-2fa

Who will these changes affect?

All users who have set their login 2FA to be a static PinCode, Password or Security Question will be affected by this change if they attempt to login from a new IP address.

If you have your login 2FA set to static PinCode, Password or Security Question, you will now be required to enter a unique code that will be emailed to your registered email address (Email Two Factor Authentication) for every login.

NOTE: The unique code will expire after 15 minutes.

A step to the right direction. It's about time for exchanges to implement such security measure to prevent any unpleasant security breach. I'm still quite amazed that there are still few exchanges out there who are not taking their security seriously. The technology around us evolves on a daily basis together with the different hacking/phishing techniques for cryptoexchanges.

Good job Cryptopia for this one.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
Hacking was with you.

No it wasnt lol   !   Because if so we all have lost our funds but we havnt because the most have all activated !

Help me to log into my account. Take away the 2FA which I have never had. I had a PIN code.

Read here  https://help.cryptopia.co.nz/en/p/faq-2fa

Who will these changes affect?

All users who have set their login 2FA to be a static PinCode, Password or Security Question will be affected by this change if they attempt to login from a new IP address.

If you have your login 2FA set to static PinCode, Password or Security Question, you will now be required to enter a unique code that will be emailed to your registered email address (Email Two Factor Authentication) for every login.

Hacking was with you. Not a single confirmation came to gmail that someone else came to my address. On the withdrawal of money, too, did not come. And I'm not the only one of us who lost money. And you want to say that the exchange was not hacked? I still can not get to my account. The exchange should think about the safety of its customers, but we were so easily robbed. Help me to log into my account. Take away the 2FA which I have never had. I had a PIN code. HELP TO FIND ON YOUR ACCOUNT. I can take screenshots of my friends here. one nickname all of us stole through the shuttle.
legendary
The support responds very long. I have already provided all the evidence that this is my account. But until now the support is silent. I hope the exchange to preserve its reputation will restore our balance to us. Because in fact the exchange was hacked.

1.      The Exchange wasnt hacked or else !
2.      Each user is responsible for the security of his account, Cryptopia provides all options for this (2FA Google, 2FACryptopiadevice, 2FA Pin, Email)
3.      So i guess its not Cryptopias fault when you havnt activated them all or  ?
The support responds very long. I have already provided all the evidence that this is my account. But until now the support is silent. I hope the exchange to preserve its reputation will restore our balance to us. Because in fact the exchange was hacked.

Hello. I was hacked on April 16, 2018. I can not get to my account because I had a PIN code and now asks for 2FA. I've never had a 2FA. Firstly, help to reset the 2FA so that I can get to my account. And secondly your exchange was hacked why you are silent ?? More than 3.5 bitcoins were stolen from me in Altcoy. My friends who are also sitting on your stock exchange have been hacked and stolen all the funds. They were able to enter the account and I still can not. The exchange will restore us stolen funds HuhHuh?
CEO News Update 20 April 2018

1.       CUSTOMER RESPONSE TIMES ARE NOW 72 HOURS

We have achieved our target to return to a 72 hour response time and I can confirm that all new tickets will be responded to within three days,
or sooner if we can. We are aiming to achieve a World Class Service standard and will be able to share more news on how we are going to achieve that moving forward soon.
We aim to consistently demonstrate to our users that we can deliver on this promise.

Opened:   4/17/2018 9:41:54 PM , 5 hours left. Are you sure you can confirm that? Hold my money and no response from 17april.
legendary
CEO News Update 20 April 2018

I have some very exciting news to announce this week regarding customer service,
account security and partnerships that I would like to share with you.
We are committed to delivering a fast, secure and customer focussed exchange for our users:

1.       CUSTOMER RESPONSE TIMES ARE NOW 72 HOURS

We have achieved our target to return to a 72 hour response time and I can confirm that all new tickets will be responded to within three days,
or sooner if we can. We are aiming to achieve a World Class Service standard and will be able to share more news on how we are going to achieve that moving forward soon.
We aim to consistently demonstrate to our users that we can deliver on this promise.

2.       DYNAMIC TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION (2FA) AS STANDARD

We have just announced that we are phasing out all static methods of Two Factor Authentication (2FA) to ensure our users experience a higher level of security.
As a first preference, we strongly encourage all users to set up a dynamic timed Two Factor Authentication such as an Authenticator App
(for example Google Authenticator or Authy) or a Cryptopia Authenticator Device.
The default for new users is a dynamic method of Two Factor Authentication with a unique code via Email. Please see this FAQ for further information.

3.       EXCITING NEW PARTNERSHIPS

We had a great visit from Jason and David from the NEM Foundation this week,
and it looks like we are going to be able to come up with something interesting for you in the near future. Watch this space.

In summary, we have achieved our goal of delivering a 72 hour response time earlier than forecast for new tickets,
increased account security with dynamic Two Factor Authentication as standard and working hard to develop new
partnerships that benefit our users.

Happy Trading

Alan Booth
CEO

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
Hey Dev , I would like to ask when i will have the Gbyte deposit issue solved?
I submitted a ticket 2 days ago and still seemed not fixed , when would you think this issue will be solved and i can see deposited Gbytes in my wallet?
thanks.
legendary
FAQ: Two Factor Authentication Account Changes

To improve your account security, we are phasing out the below static Two Factor Authentication
(2FA) options from the exchange as we are committed to providing a secure experience for our users:

1.  4-8 Digit PinCode
  2.  Password
  3.  Security Questions

If you login from a new IP address, you will be prompted to enter a dynamic unique code that will be emailed to your registered email address
every time you sign in (Email Two Factor Authentication). Email will become your default Two Factor Authentication for every login after that.

If you have your login 2FA set to static PinCode, Password or Security Question, you will now be required to enter a unique code
that will be emailed to your registered email address (Email Two Factor Authentication) for every login.

What if my Two Factor Authentication default is either an Authentication Application
(such as Google Authenticator or Authy) or a Cryptopia Authentication Device?

If you have your account already set to a dynamic 2FA through either an Authentication Application
(such as Google Authenticator or Authy), or you use a Cryptopia Two Factor Authentication Device,
there will be no change to the way you sign into your account.

What if I can’t log into my account?

You can send us a message via Facebook Messenger and we will respond within 24 hours.

Alternatively, if you are unable to log into your account,
please email our support team at
[email protected]
with the subject ‘2FA Reset’.

Activity: 4
How long does it take to wait for the KMD wallet to work?
Jump to: