Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 162. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 256
Four Point Plan: CEO Update

Significant progress has been made by the team over the past fortnight, particularly in the area of our Customer Service Four Point Plan. I want to share some results with you as maintaining transparency is an important part of demonstrating that we can, and will, deliver on our promise of a fast, secure and customer focused cryptocurrency exchange.

I could not be more proud of our support staff, wider management and development teams in taking on the enormous task of working through the recent growth issues. Well done team.

1. The Cryptopia Help Centre:
With almost 2% of users accessing our Help Centre since launching on March 2, we can already see that our goal of providing you with better information has led to a reduction in support tickets. We are constantly adding to the Help Centre, so please contact us via Facebook Messenger if you have any ideas for an article. Video Tutorials are coming soon!

2. Support System Upgrade:
This project is well underway and scheduled to go live at the end of April. This will automate many of the processes we currently undertake manually and will have an immediate impact on response times. In the meantime, our new drop down support menu for new tickets has meant we have seen greater efficiency with dedicated support teams moving very quickly through ticket groups.

3. Staff:
Since December, our support team has grown by 150%. Our UK team is now fully trained and operational and there are plans in place to expand the team further in both regional centres.

4. Clear goals and targets:
In the last week, the Support Team have resolved 21% of open tickets. At current rates, we project that all outstanding tickets will be closed within three weeks (with some exceptions requiring in-depth technical input). We expect to deliver a 72 hour response time very soon.

On a final note, there have been rumours circulating in the community this week that Cryptopia has been compromised. I can categorically confirm that this is not the case. If you have been affected or are concerned by the spate of failed log in attempts, please see our FAQ article posted earlier this week.

Happy trading!

Alan Booth
CEO - Cryptopia

WOW...  And he's proud of this ?

"our goal of providing you with better information has led to a reduction in support tickets."
                                                                                                                                    If you count sending replies stating you are looking at issues, then yeah..

"I want to share some results with you as maintaining transparency is an important part of demonstrating that we can, and will, deliver on our promise of a fast, secure and customer focused cryptocurrency exchange."
                                                                                 As transparent as the masons... I for one have never been informed truthfully..

"we project that all outstanding tickets will be closed within three weeks"

This really is not something to be triumphant about.. it's discraceful.....

I remind Cryptopia again.   The funds you are withholding DO NOT BELONG TO YOU..

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
Four Point Plan: CEO Update

Significant progress has been made by the team over the past fortnight, particularly in the area of our Customer Service Four Point Plan. I want to share some results with you as maintaining transparency is an important part of demonstrating that we can, and will, deliver on our promise of a fast, secure and customer focused cryptocurrency exchange.

I could not be more proud of our support staff, wider management and development teams in taking on the enormous task of working through the recent growth issues. Well done team.

1. The Cryptopia Help Centre:
With almost 2% of users accessing our Help Centre since launching on March 2, we can already see that our goal of providing you with better information has led to a reduction in support tickets. We are constantly adding to the Help Centre, so please contact us via Facebook Messenger if you have any ideas for an article. Video Tutorials are coming soon!

2. Support System Upgrade:
This project is well underway and scheduled to go live at the end of April. This will automate many of the processes we currently undertake manually and will have an immediate impact on response times. In the meantime, our new drop down support menu for new tickets has meant we have seen greater efficiency with dedicated support teams moving very quickly through ticket groups.

3. Staff:
Since December, our support team has grown by 150%. Our UK team is now fully trained and operational and there are plans in place to expand the team further in both regional centres.

4. Clear goals and targets:
In the last week, the Support Team have resolved 21% of open tickets. At current rates, we project that all outstanding tickets will be closed within three weeks (with some exceptions requiring in-depth technical input). We expect to deliver a 72 hour response time very soon.

On a final note, there have been rumours circulating in the community this week that Cryptopia has been compromised. I can categorically confirm that this is not the case. If you have been affected or are concerned by the spate of failed log in attempts, please see our FAQ article posted earlier this week.

Happy trading!

Alan Booth
CEO - Cryptopia
legendary
hello i accidentally withdraw my Peercoin to a Potcoin address , i opened a ticket , not replied yet, can you please help me get back my Peercoins coz the wallet should have returned the balance , peercoin wallet cant take ppc 
here is the txid  9b221b007088016ed5812043c01fdccb2883791a337eda930709b15cf0055e08
here is the potcoin address  PAx2wKT9CfWXErskNut41KFEmX7FWZNhQV

You have allready an an reply on your Ticket !

The coins are confirmd on the chain so we cant do anything more for it , sry !!!

Check few times the adress and the coinadress if you do an withdraw next time !!

Regards Lafu
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
hello i accidentally withdraw my Peercoin to a Potcoin address , i opened a ticket , not replied yet, can you please help me get back my Peercoins coz the wallet should have returned the balance , peercoin wallet cant take ppc 
here is the txid  9b221b007088016ed5812043c01fdccb2883791a337eda930709b15cf0055e08
here is the potcoin address  PAx2wKT9CfWXErskNut41KFEmX7FWZNhQV
legendary
Polis  (POLIS) is now listed on Cryptopia  !
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Reason: Investigating Withdrawal issues on the wallet and you will get an reply on your ticket asap !

What about my NEO withdrawal (#3371022), which is stuck at processing since March 3? I also sent a support ticket (#227549) and it's been almost 3 weeks from then, still no reply and my NEO withdrawal is stuck in processing mode. Besides locking my funds another negative for me is that I'm missing on the gas generated by the NEO...
Activity: 52
WHY ARENT XMR WITHDRAWALS BEING PROCESSED?!!

PLease explain.

Wallet is  in  Maintenance thats why withdraws and deposits not working !

Wallet was not in Maintenance 2 weeks ago, while my issue happened.
Please return money to balance if you are not able to process it at the moment.
ticket #234510

Reason: Investigating Withdrawal issues on the wallet and you will get an reply on your ticket asap !

thank you, will be waiting.
legendary

PLease explain.

ticket #234510

PLease explain.

ticket #234510
legendary
Everybody around me getting someone trying to reach your account mail.

I think your system is exposed. At least 2fa is holding the door still.

Yeah we noticed that , that some ip s try to login in accounts , maybe setup all secure settings you can if you dont have it done now !
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Everybody around me getting someone trying to reach your account mail.

I think your system is exposed. At least 2fa is holding the door still.
legendary

PLease explain.

WALLETS BEEN IN MAINTENANCE 2 HOURS, WITHDRAWALS ARE OVER A WEEK FOR SOME PEOPLE !

BUT YOU KNOW THAT !

Sry i cant only tell you what i know and see !  if i get more info about i will let you know
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

PLease explain.

WALLETS BEEN IN MAINTENANCE 2 HOURS, WITHDRAWALS ARE OVER A WEEK FOR SOME PEOPLE !

BUT YOU KNOW THAT !
legendary
We're happy to announce the listing of

GainerCoin (GNR)

Wispr (WSP)

Galactrum (ORE)!

Welcome to the Cryptopia family!
legendary

PLease explain.

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

PLease explain.
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
Lets be serious here !!

Cryptopia either don't realise or don't care that the money they are holding DOES NOT BELONG TO CRYPTOPIA..

It's My money & Your money.  

Cryptopia receives a fee for assisting the exchange of coins from one person to another.

Cryptopia have a duty of care to make sure Our money is safe and released to us when
we request it.

Cryptopia have failed in this duty of care and therefore in breach of trust, never mind
the breach of financial regulations of New Zealand.

This all could have been avoided if Cryptopia hadn't shown so much greed and distain
for their customers (us) who's money they rely on to stay in business.

Do the honourable thing Cryptopia
                                               REPAY US ALL OUR MONEY AND SHUT UP SHOP

Maybe then we can do business with a more reliable, more trustworthy, more ethical exchange !!

It is not money - it is crypto. If your USD gets delayed by the bank they don't repay you in Euros just because the Euro went up. Crypto can go up or down. You still have the same amount of Crypto coins.

Cryptopia is not a wallet service. They don't earn anything from holding your funds. It will be equally frustrating for them that there are problems.
Trade fees are about $1  for every $500 traded. ($1000 per $500 000)
A lot of the problems they are facing are due to people mining to their exchange address - despite it being against the rules.

There are a number of other exchanges that have equally long or longer support waiting times. It is not unique to Cryptopia.   Poloniex has had symilar problems.

Shutting shop is the most idiotic suggestion I have heard. If they can't process your withdrawals - how do you expect things to go if everyone has to withdraw at once ?

Cryptopia has 600+ coins listed and the issues are only with a few - for a variety of technical reasons. Other coins work fine.

Read their terms of trade. Everyone gets their crypto back. It just takes patience.

Exactly the reply one would expect from a shareholder.
quote from post #42 of this thread;
"I've used Cryptopia.co.nz for some time now and like the way it operates and prefer it over the other numerous exchanges that I use.

I also own a small number of shares in Cryptopia Ltd."
unquote......

You are withholding funds which don't belong to you...
You make a big deal that it's not money "it is crypto" yet you go on & try to gain some sympathy that you make $1 from every $500

Penalise the miners & not the rest..

On the contrary.... Banks in the UK had major feck up with cash machines and online banking were forced to pay damages where links could be proven that account holders suffered loss.

Cryptopia should be no different.

At least put forward an argument that accepts some sort of responsibility for whats going on and drop the arrogance

As for shutting shop.... If you can't run a business, you shouldn't be in business.
Activity: 269
hello i accidentally withdraw my Peercoin to a Potcoin address , i opened a ticket , not replied yet, can you please help me get back my Peercoins coz the wallet should have returned the balance , peercoin wallet cant take ppc or vice versa
here is the txid  9b221b007088016ed5812043c01fdccb2883791a337eda930709b15cf0055e08
here is the potcoin address  PAx2wKT9CfWXErskNut41KFEmX7FWZNhQV
Dear @Lafu, please help with my ticket #234510

My original ticket was automatically closed without solving the problem - XMR withdrawal stuck in processing for more then 2 weeks already.
legendary
Dear Cryptopia Devs,

my withdrawel of 755 VIVO coins are now 6 weeks in "processing". 2 tickets (last #239171) were answered by auto reply with no solution!

I lost a lot of money cause of your incompetence bullshit!

Now answer my fucking ticket, and stop or proceed my stucking wirthrawel!!!

Maybe take a look at the ticket , and at your balance !

regards Lafu
Jump to: