Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 158. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
It's been about two weeks and still the GrowthCoin deposits I made haven't shown up. 

Dont worry im on it with a wallet Dev , also the dev from GRW is informed and i have created a Explorer for but its syncing at the moment ! I also have pm you !

Regards Lafu

Can you look at the API too?
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
It's been about two weeks and still the GrowthCoin deposits I made haven't shown up. 

Dont worry im on it with a wallet Dev , also the dev from GRW is informed and i have created a Explorer for but its syncing at the moment ! I also have pm you !

Regards Lafu
Activity: 11
I just wanted to say....

Cryptopia API is the most poorly constructed API that I have come across. Hats off to you!!
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Activity: 19
@Lafu, what does my case look like? Is yours wonderful, improved support able to do more than send me automatic template apologies? At my coupon #178841 only some beautiful assurances come, that you are already dealing with the case, but my withdrawal INN coins is still blocked ("Processing") from 70 days. I could sell them at a much better rate during this time, now I am losing 0.25 BTC. Or during this time, I could receive awards for the masternode.
And Cryptopia does not see any problem in this? Why do you treat your clients like that?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
I cannot log into my account so I cannot submit a ticket, I have sent an email to support but I thought I might get a quicker response here. There is no support from Cryptopia here?
I wonder why did they add that sub category if the owner of the compromised account could not use it when not logged in.  Huh

I believe they didn't process any ticket nor solve any problem here, in this forum. If you can't submit a ticket, the best option that I could think of right now is to tweet them in their Twitter page. You could get their attention there but there's no assurance of it. At least you tried the options left for you. Oh, and one last thing that you could try is posting in their Reddit page.
Aside from the suggestion above, you can also send them a message on Facebook.
legendary
Hello!
My problem is only 300 PascalLite, and it can not be solved within a year. During this time, I created four detailed tickets (#57341, #90760, #94836, #203000) with all transactions and block chains, and in the responses only template apologies, although the error is caused by Cryptopia. A self-respecting firm would have compensated this trifle long ago. Be careful when working with Cryptopia. Think about whether you need to trust them if they can not solve such a small problem. They ignore their customers.
P/S. I saved the screenshots of all the tickets, if someone doubts that I'm right, I can send.

Sad

Should be sorted now
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Hello,

I believe I may have been hacked, my 2FA pin has stopped working and I can't log into my account anymore, can an admin get back to me as soon as possible?

I believe you'll not get any help here. Most likely you need to submit a ticket. Go to https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/UserSupport , on the drop down Category : Account > Subcategory : Compromised Account, then click Create New Ticket. I'm not sure if how long it would take though before getting a response and action.

I cannot log into my account so I cannot submit a ticket, I have sent an email to support but I thought I might get a quicker response here. There is no support from Cryptopia here?

I believe they didn't process any ticket nor solve any problem here, in this forum. If you can't submit a ticket, the best option that I could think of right now is to tweet them in their Twitter page. You could get their attention there but there's no assurance of it. At least you tried the options left for you. Oh, and one last thing that you could try is posting in their Reddit page.
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
Processing times on Cryptopia may be due to a slow block chain in some cases and may not be due to the fault of Cryptopia.
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
Hello,

I believe I may have been hacked, my 2FA pin has stopped working and I can't log into my account anymore, can an admin get back to me as soon as possible?

I believe you'll not get any help here. Most likely you need to submit a ticket. Go to https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/UserSupport , on the drop down Category : Account > Subcategory : Compromised Account, then click Create New Ticket. I'm not sure if how long it would take though before getting a response and action.

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Hello,

Activity: 146
Merit: 18
Hello,

Activity: 7
Hello!
My problem is only 300 PascalLite, and it can not be solved within a year. During this time, I created four detailed tickets (#57341, #90760, #94836, #203000) with all transactions and block chains, and in the responses only template apologies, although the error is caused by Cryptopia. A self-respecting firm would have compensated this trifle long ago. Be careful when working with Cryptopia. Think about whether you need to trust them if they can not solve such a small problem. They ignore their customers.
P/S. I saved the screenshots of all the tickets, if someone doubts that I'm right, I can send.

Sad
legendary
New Coin Listings

Cryptopia Lists DeviantCoin (DEV)
    Cryptopia Lists Vice Industry Token (VIT)
    Cryptopia Lists Experience Points (XP)

What about MoneroV fork? Will we get our coins?

If you wanted to get Fork Coins you have to withdraw the coins to an exchange or platform that this Fork support ! 
At the moment we dont support this fork as i know !
If we will do that it will be postet at our News Page  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News  or  https://help.cryptopia.co.nz/en/p  also i will post it here !

Regards Lafu
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
When are they going to reduce their ridiculous extraorbitant fees for new coin listings?

Hello! Can you give me your feedback about this issue here: https://dashboard.revain.org/exchanges/cryptopia

I won't do that. Especially when someone brand new spams outside web links for no apparent reason.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
When are they going to reduce their ridiculous extraorbitant fees for new coin listings?

For sure they will not reduce the payment for exchange addition since they will surely compete to the other exchange who ask for more higher. You should treat this as good and beneficial option on them since we can also see that the coin joins on them got huge budget for more developments on their coins/tokens.
Why are you guys still trading in Craptopia?  Craptopia should be avoided.  They do not provide good enough services period.  You are better off playing Russian Roulette with your money.

Hello, could your please give me your feedback about your experience here: https://dashboard.revain.org/exchanges/cryptopia

Hello! Can you give me your feedback about this issue here: https://dashboard.revain.org/exchanges/cryptopia
Activity: 70
Hi, any news about listing monerov fork?
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Jump to: