Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 159. (Read 173234 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197

Pending Coin Delistings

Centra (CTR) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
    DFSCoin (DFS) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
    DNotes (NOTE) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
    GoldReserve (XGR) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
    PosWallet (POSW) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
    FazzCoin (FAZZ) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
    CryptoForecast (CFT) Delisting Notice (28/03/18)

https://help.cryptopia.co.nz/en/t/delistings

New Coin Listings

Cryptopia Lists Blocknet (BLOCK)
    Cryptopia Lists Bitmark (MARKS)
    Cryptopia Lists ElectraCoin (ECA)
    Cryptopia Lists Magnet (MAG)
    Cryptopia Lists BitZeny (ZNY)
    Cryptopia Lists InPay (INPAY)

https://help.cryptopia.co.nz/en/t/new-listings

Activity: 280
Merit: 13
Why are you guys still trading in Craptopia?  Craptopia should be avoided.  They do not provide good enough services period.  You are better off playing Russian Roulette with your money.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
CEO News Update 6 April 2018
Dear Cryptopians

It has been another incredibly productive fortnight behind the scenes here at Cryptopia HQ. Below are some highlights that I would like to share to demonstrate that we are on track to deliver our promise of being a fast, secure and customer-focused cryptocurrency exchange.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT TICKETS REDUCED BY 80% AND RESPONSE TIMES BY 71%
We are committed to further improvements in this area but at this stage, we are on track to meet our target of a 72 hour response time within the next fortnight.

LTC/DOGE BASE MARKETS HAVE BEEN REINSTATED
We heard you and we listened. They’re back!

WE ARE DOING SOME COIN HOUSEKEEPING
Our coin listings team are currently conducting a review of all coins listed on Cryptopia to ensure we proactively monitor they meet our ethical, legal and technical guidelines. You can monitor our Pending Delistings News Page where we will publish a 30-day notice and withdrawal period before the listing is removed. We will also email all users holding a positive balance of the coin being delisted.

NEW COINS ON THE EXCHANGE
We aim to be the premier exchange for innovative and leading edge new coins that meet our ethical, legal and technical standards. Please note that the coin listings team is separate to the support team and we are not neglecting the support ticket backlog in favour of new listings. The two teams run in parallel. All new coins are now announced via this page on our Help Centre.

LAUNCHED NEW DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWAL TRACKERS
Last month, we launched our brand new Deposit and Withdrawal trackers to deliver our users a faster, reliable and scalable exchange.

ELECTRONEUM WALLET BEING REBUILT
We are aware that the Electroneum wallet requires re-building and have maintained transparency around the work we are undertaking to resolve the issues in the wallet code. Please see the FAQ from earlier this week if you are interested in understanding more.

DIRECT AND OPEN COMMUNICATION WITH MEDIA
In the interests of furthering transparency within the media, I’d like to invite any journalist or media outlet who wishes to contact me or my team to discuss Cryptopia to do so via [email protected]. We welcome any opportunity to ensure fair and equitable reporting of the facts and appreciate that it has been difficult to contact us in the past but we are committed to an open dialogue.

Lastly, I’d like to thank all the different teams for being able to seamlessly deliver the above improvements and their dedication to remaining focused on doing so in parallel.

Stay tuned for some further exciting news in my next update.

Happy trading

Alan Booth
CEO

ElectraCoin (ECA) is now available on Cryptopia for trading

Quite a handful lines of updates here. It's great to see that you reinstated the LTC/DOGE base market. Many of your users chose your exchange due to this fact that they can trade many altcoins with LTC and DOGE. Some exchanges don't offer this market so it is reasonable that you decided to put it back.

Regarding the coin housekeeping announcement, would that mean that you'll be delisting more coins from your exchange in the future if they didn't comply with your policies?

Would there be any form of decrease regarding your listing fee for new coins?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hello ! i am pitterPI abd i am newbie ,if you need translations services i am available you can find me on telegram @backobtc
  thank   and all the best for you
Activity: 10
Withrawal and Deposite of Verge XVG is not possible since Friday. Please update the wallet! Very unhappy with Cryptopia at the moment...
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
The Growthcoin deposit is still not showing up from five days ago or so.   Others have reported this too.  Please look into.  Thanks.
Activity: 94
I would be interested to hear what the current climate regarding cryptocurrencies is in New Zealand and what are the possible outcomes for Cryptopia? Fiat gateway possibly on the books etc?
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
Dear Cryptopians

It has been another incredibly productive fortnight behind the scenes here at Cryptopia HQ. Below are some highlights that I would like to share to demonstrate that we are on track to deliver our promise of being a fast, secure and customer-focused cryptocurrency exchange.

We are committed to further improvements in this area but at this stage, we are on track to meet our target of a 72 hour response time within the next fortnight.

Our coin listings team are currently conducting a review of all coins listed on Cryptopia to ensure we proactively monitor they meet our ethical, legal and technical guidelines. You can monitor our Pending Delistings News Page where we will publish a 30-day notice and withdrawal period before the listing is removed. We will also email all users holding a positive balance of the coin being delisted.

We aim to be the premier exchange for innovative and leading edge new coins that meet our ethical, legal and technical standards. Please note that the coin listings team is separate to the support team and we are not neglecting the support ticket backlog in favour of new listings. The two teams run in parallel. All new coins are now announced via this page on our Help Centre.

Last month, we launched our brand new Deposit and Withdrawal trackers to deliver our users a faster, reliable and scalable exchange.

We are aware that the Electroneum wallet requires re-building and have maintained transparency around the work we are undertaking to resolve the issues in the wallet code. Please see the FAQ from earlier this week if you are interested in understanding more.

In the interests of furthering transparency within the media, I’d like to invite any journalist or media outlet who wishes to contact me or my team to discuss Cryptopia to do so via [email protected]. We welcome any opportunity to ensure fair and equitable reporting of the facts and appreciate that it has been difficult to contact us in the past but we are committed to an open dialogue.

Lastly, I’d like to thank all the different teams for being able to seamlessly deliver the above improvements and their dedication to remaining focused on doing so in parallel.

Happy trading

Alan Booth
CEO

Great news Smiley
legendary
Dear Cryptopians

Happy trading

Alan Booth
CEO

Activity: 117
I also usually did not have problems with the withdrawal, but now it happened, the coins are hanging in a "proccessing" state, the support service does not react, the deadlock situation.
I need a break!
Why do we need these LTC or DOGE markets, if it is impossible to withdraw coins from the exchange for weeks and months?

I have been using Cryptopia for a few years now, and have never had a problem withdrawing anything at all.
Always check the wallet is not in maintenance first though Smiley
I highly recommend Cryptopia and now that LTC and Doge markets are back, its almost perfect in my opinion  Smiley

You're lucky. You do not have to give children's advice in style: check if the wallet is active and has connections, because it has. The problem with withdrawals occurs in some currencies when you try to withdraw the entire sum in one transaction, for example for a masternode (read earlier in this thread what it looked at marvel213). The most annoying thing is, that you wait 40 days for a support response that gives nothing and that does not solve the problem. It looks like Cryptopia blocked larger payments (maybe they lost liquidity because someone robbed them) or launched masternodes from customers' funds.
   What about the fact that, as Lafu claims, they hired new people, since these people can do nothing? Can the support employee not just cancel the transaction that did not go to the blockchain and allow the customer to try again? It all stinks at a distance and shows that something is wrong with Cryptopia.

Hey,
Id be annoyed too if it happened to me, and I would be the first to complain.
But I was just giving my opinion, its all I have to contribute Smiley
I have just never had an issue with these guys, and I have been a member a good few years, so to date from my own experience Cryptopia has been Good!
Activity: 19
Why do we need these LTC or DOGE markets, if it is impossible to withdraw coins from the exchange for weeks and months?

I have been using Cryptopia for a few years now, and have never had a problem withdrawing anything at all.
I highly recommend Cryptopia and now that LTC and Doge markets are back, its almost perfect in my opinion  Smiley

You're lucky. You do not have to give children's advice in style: check if the wallet is active and has connections, because it has. The problem with withdrawals occurs in some currencies when you try to withdraw the entire sum in one transaction, for example for a masternode (read earlier in this thread what it looked at marvel213). The most annoying thing is, that you wait 40 days for a support response that gives nothing and that does not solve the problem. It looks like Cryptopia blocked larger payments (maybe they lost liquidity because someone robbed them) or launched masternodes from customers' funds.
   What about the fact that, as Lafu claims, they hired new people, since these people can do nothing? Can the support employee not just cancel the transaction that did not go to the blockchain and allow the customer to try again? It all stinks at a distance and shows that something is wrong with Cryptopia.

Wallet is online, fully synced, but withdraw in "proccessing" state for a 8 days. Technical support service does not respond to tickets.
legendary
Growthcoin is now back up at Cryptopia but my deposits from yesterday haven't shown up yet.

Thanks about the nodes !   Maybe wait a bit the Wallet was long at 0 connections ! 

I need a break!

Activity: 140
I use this exchange for almost a year.

The first exchange for my coins.

Cryptopia - The BEST Exchange for me!

When exchanging fiat money for crypto currency, the exchangers take 5-10% commission for their services. But the exchange of crypto-currency in 2018 takes only 1-5% for transfers. But it is worth noting that not all exchanges work with fiat money. Wink
Growthcoin is now back up at Cryptopia but my deposits from yesterday haven't shown up yet.
legendary
We have reinstated the DOGE Base Market on Cryptopia.

Doge Markets open now !!!!!

To ensure the re-opening is as fair as possible for users,
we have removed all existing open orders from the DOGE Base Market
(since the current value of most coins is different from when the market was closed).

Happy trading!
My Growthcoin wallet is showing four connections but Cryptopia is saying no connections.  Please fix this so we can deposit and withdraw again. 

So please give me the addnodes for and i can add them to our nodes channel !   and maybe you have an working Blockexplorer too for me so the chance for get delisted in our spring cleaning is small then !!

Regards  Lafu

I did a getpeerinfo and got this:

"addr" : "104.255.67.131:17177",
"addr" : "178.62.90.160:17177",
"addr" : "37.112.148.41:17177",
"addr" : "165.227.45.223:17177",
"addr" : "82.196.0.217:17177",
Jump to: