Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 161. (Read 173234 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
CFT delisting

As of today (March 28th) CFT has been put into delisting. The reason for this is that they will be moving from their current coin to an Ethereum token.

If you currently hold CFT coins, please see the email sent from Cryptopia today for further information.

In order to ensure your funds are safe and converted to the new ERC-20 token we recommend withdrawing from the exchange by April 16 and researching the procedure around the swap.

Cryptopia will not be participating in the swap, and we can not confirm at this time that the new ERC-20 token will be listed.

The coin will be fully delisted 1 month from today (its last day on the exchange being April 28th). Do bear in mind that the network will be dropped prior to the delisting date (April 16th) and Cryptopia may not be able to send funds if the network starts to slow down or drop completely.

Any questions or concerns regarding the swap should be directed to the CFT developers themselves.

NZDT update

A reminder that our NZDT account is due to close on the 31st March. However, due to the Public Holidays in NZ, the last opportunity for withdrawals will be this Thursday 29th March 3pm NZ time. If you wish to withdraw your NZDT please ensure you have confirmed your withdrawal by this time.

We are intending to close the NZDT markets. The date of the markets closing is yet to be determined but will likely be soon (within a week). We intend to have a Bitcoin buy order in the BTC base market until further notice so if you hold NZDT after the closure you will still be able to purchase Bitcoin with NZDT.

We are intending to bring a full NZDT market back in future. Unfortunately, at this time there are multiple issues surrounding the return so we currently have no timeframe to share.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
plz look at your pm im just asking for a service Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
And we are Back Online Smiley  !
When are you gonna fix the damn ETN wallet?
legendary
And we are Back Online Smiley  !
legendary
Please note that we have scheduled
an outage today at 2PM NZT for approximately 15 minutes to implement required upgrades.

Apologies for the inconvenience
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
The fucking motherfucker Cryptopia!

1 day XVG  Processing!!! 

Why do you have fun with other money Huh

I can not trade! Price decreases   

FCK YOUUU CRYPTOPIA!

https://kephost.com/image/JaGa

Did you write to the support about that?

the support that takes 3 weeks to respond if at all...??
Are you sure?
I have few TKT's pending from Feb 02 with no fucking reply
Some of TKT's are been solved without any info and reply, Don;'t expect anything better from Cryptopia please, If you can just get your coins and try different Exchange.
@Cryptopia and @ Lafu I can see Charts about there new support upgrade and new hires and all that fucking bullshit, Please don't show how many people you have or how many people hire this month or last month, if you can than please show your work, Clear withdrawal which are pending from 2 months already.

I confirm! My INN coins are waiting from 5 February, that is 51 days, they have "Processing" status all the time and nothing can be done with them. After 40 days, support said, "I have escalated this to our Admin team to manually reprocess." Another week passed and nothing has changed.

And what does Cryptopia do during this time? They are adding new coins, instead of helping to solve previous problems! Of course, money is always useful for them, but the problems of current users are ignoring. I can not listen anymore about improving Cryptopia support, because these are ordinary lies.
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
I really like Cryptopia as an exchange; I would just like to know if they will ever list ECR20 tokens such as XYO, FLIXX or POStokens?

Thanks
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hi, As Cryptopia is a better option for all of our crypto needs, I want to trade the MoneroV fork on this platform. Please confirm if I will be able to get the forked coin after this fork on Cryptopia.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

1 day XVG  Processing!!! 

FCK YOUUU CRYPTOPIA!

When I put a support ticket in, about a week ago, I got the reply pretty much saying it could take 6 weeks to get my problem resolved, luckily it was fixed within the day but the auto-reply (I think it was an auto reply) does not fill one with confidence if things are so backed up at Cryptopia that it could take 6 weeks to fix your problem.
Activity: 280
Merit: 4

1 day XVG  Processing!!! 

FCK YOUUU CRYPTOPIA!

Leave them negative trust. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

1 day XVG  Processing!!! 

FCK YOUUU CRYPTOPIA!

Are you sure?
I have few TKT's pending from Feb 02 with no fucking reply
Some of TKT's are been solved without any info and reply, Don;'t expect anything better from Cryptopia please, If you can just get your coins and try different Exchange.
@Cryptopia and @ Lafu I can see Charts about there new support upgrade and new hires and all that fucking bullshit, Please don't show how many people you have or how many people hire this month or last month, if you can than please show your work, Clear withdrawal which are pending from 2 months already.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

1 day XVG  Processing!!! 

FCK YOUUU CRYPTOPIA!

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

1 day XVG  Processing!!! 

FCK YOUUU CRYPTOPIA!

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)

1 day XVG  Processing!!! 

FCK YOUUU CRYPTOPIA!

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
Lafu: what about doge base markets? any estimations?
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
When will the ETN wallet be available again?
Kucoin already solved the problem in the network this week
Why is not it solved on Cryptopia?

Four Point Plan: CEO Update

Significant progress has been made by the team over the past fortnight, particularly in the area of our Customer Service Four Point Plan. I want to share some results with you as maintaining transparency is an important part of demonstrating that we can, and will, deliver on our promise of a fast, secure and customer focused cryptocurrency exchange.

I could not be more proud of our support staff, wider management and development teams in taking on the enormous task of working through the recent growth issues. Well done team.

1. The Cryptopia Help Centre:
With almost 2% of users accessing our Help Centre since launching on March 2, we can already see that our goal of providing you with better information has led to a reduction in support tickets. We are constantly adding to the Help Centre, so please contact us via Facebook Messenger if you have any ideas for an article. Video Tutorials are coming soon!

2. Support System Upgrade:
This project is well underway and scheduled to go live at the end of April. This will automate many of the processes we currently undertake manually and will have an immediate impact on response times. In the meantime, our new drop down support menu for new tickets has meant we have seen greater efficiency with dedicated support teams moving very quickly through ticket groups.

3. Staff:
Since December, our support team has grown by 150%. Our UK team is now fully trained and operational and there are plans in place to expand the team further in both regional centres.

4. Clear goals and targets:
In the last week, the Support Team have resolved 21% of open tickets. At current rates, we project that all outstanding tickets will be closed within three weeks (with some exceptions requiring in-depth technical input). We expect to deliver a 72 hour response time very soon.

On a final note, there have been rumours circulating in the community this week that Cryptopia has been compromised. I can categorically confirm that this is not the case. If you have been affected or are concerned by the spate of failed log in attempts, please see our FAQ article posted earlier this week.

Happy trading!

Alan Booth
CEO - Cryptopia

Activity: 463
Merit: 256
LTC Market Update

We are close to reinstating the LTC Base Market on Cryptopia and wish to advise users of the timeframes and process:

1.    The LTC Base Market will be re-opened at midday on Monday 26th March at 12:00pm (midday) NZ time

2.    Prior to re-opening, we will be removing all existing open orders from the LTC Base Market.
This is due to the current value of most coins not being the same as when the markets were closed,
so we are making the re-opening as fair as possible for all users.

Time would be better spent and resources more productive if Craptopia sorted out existing issues
before introducing new coins and opening base-markets..

Why does this not surprise me..  It's just another example of greed before customer service !!!

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
We are close to reinstating the LTC Base Market on Cryptopia
Are you anywhere close to enabling the ETN wallets? It's been almost 3 weeks since you started "investigating", I sent some ETN to my cryptopia wallet a day or two before you disabled it and they never arrived.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
LTC Market Update

We are close to reinstating the LTC Base Market on Cryptopia and wish to advise users of the timeframes and process:

1.    The LTC Base Market will be re-opened at midday on Monday 26th March at 12:00pm (midday) NZ time

2.    Prior to re-opening, we will be removing all existing open orders from the LTC Base Market.
This is due to the current value of most coins not being the same as when the markets were closed,

that really is good news for litecoin & cryptopia!

is there any consideration going towards reinstating UNO Base Markets?

they were among cryptopias greatest additions and sorely missed after the removal without much reason nor explanation.

#UNOBaseMarkets
legendary
LTC Market Update

1.    The LTC Base Market will be re-opened at midday on Monday 26th March at 12:00pm (midday) NZ time

2.    Prior to re-opening, we will be removing all existing open orders from the LTC Base Market.
Jump to: