Author

Topic: DefaultTrust changes - page 134. (Read 84344 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
January 09, 2019, 08:21:46 PM
A tagged account seller is also in DT2 list. krogothmanhattan have to do some exclusion. Otherwise, we have to face some drama for a while.
Willing to see a better trust system. Also, a good utilization of custom trust list since it may give a chance to scammer being listed in dt and scam a big amount. Anyway, I welcome the system change.

Edit- I realized today why ignore button is here. Thank you Zin-Zang.

Yes, I excluded zazarb as well as krogo until they fix their lists. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
January 09, 2019, 08:20:52 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
January 09, 2019, 08:12:07 PM
There is nothing... Don't waste your time. Your health is more important, so get back on your meds, buddy! Tongue

Go mind your own business, and kiss Lauda ass on your own time.

But her mouth belongs to Theymos.

Cool

FYI:
Everyone knows Lauda is a crook.
Activity: 308
Merit: 277
January 09, 2019, 08:18:17 PM
A tagged account seller is also in DT2 list. krogothmanhattan have to do some exclusion. Otherwise, we have to face some drama for a while.
Willing to see a better trust system. Also, a good utilization of custom trust list since it may give a chance to scammer being listed in dt and scam a big amount. Anyway, I welcome the system change.

Edit- I realized today why ignore button is here. Thank you Zin-Zang.

Even if the botmaster will not be able himself to get into the DT1 list, anyway this is a good opportunity for farmers with a group of puppets. Therefore, the requirement of 10 merit might be insufficient.
Isn't it required too?
You must have at least 1 person directly trusting you with an earned merit of at least 100, not including merit you sent yourself
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
January 09, 2019, 08:17:49 PM
That list also appears to be out of date as the knives are already out for zazarb, by the look of it, going from undisputed +2 on that list to -1 now, (and consequently struck thru and off DT1?) according to this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;dt
How does one find out where his 3 negatives came from?
One is mine (I find his list questionable at best). It isn't easy, but you have to look through this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;full. It seems that he is back again?

I have excluded zazarb and krog as well. I'd like to ask other DT1 members to do so at least until these two users clean their trust lists up. It seems they've been adding people they traded with into their lists... who in turn added them perhaps. Not a good use of the system IMO. Nothing against them personally.
legendary
January 09, 2019, 08:16:41 PM
There is nothing... Don't waste your time. Your health is more important, so get back on your meds, buddy! Tongue

Really we will see.

I bet I will see a lot of edits popping up on your 3 accounts.

This is all you dumb fools have?? no answers to the factual statements that i make at all??

LOL

freeze their accounts and analyse them. I wonder what will be found.

Also let's look at their trust feedbacks then entire lot and see what matches we see.

Surely no harm in being investigated is there???

I mean nothing to hide do you?

Oh yeah answer my questions with facts whilst you are here and ask you master Lauda to get it scumbag ass here to answer with clear facts and observable events why I got red trust.

He will not even come and explain it because to do so would mean he has to admit he was a scam promoter and also bring the details of his escrow bch debacle and have it all poured over in public. (which is going to happen anyway)

Then he needs to admit. He gave me red trust to try and prevent those FACTS being presented to whom I want when I want. Presenting facts about someone is not a threat unless you are a scammer or scumbag with things to hide.

I have one account. This one. Roll Eyes   Now, fuck off and stop wasting internet space.
January 09, 2019, 08:00:01 PM
That list also appears to be out of date as the knives are already out for zazarb, by the look of it, going from undisputed +2 on that list to -1 now, (and consequently struck thru and off DT1?) according to this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;dt
One is mine (I find his list questionable at best). It isn't easy, but you have to look through this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;full. It seems that he is back again?

My , you are the scared pussy cat today.

Mouth full?

Cool

FYI:
Whom are you planing to extort money from this week?

I guess you need to get sucking and ask theymos for that permaban on your detractors.

Is there still anyone dumb enough to use your escrow service?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
January 09, 2019, 08:15:30 PM

Really we will see.

I bet I will see a lot of edits popping up on your 3 accounts.

This is all you dumb fools have?? no answers to the factual statements that i make at all??

LOL

freeze their accounts and analyse them. I wonder what will be found.

Also let's look at their trust feedbacks then entire lot and see what matches we see.

Surely no harm in being investigated is there???

I mean nothing to hide do you?

Oh yeah answer my questions with facts whilst you are here and ask you master Lauda to get it scumbag ass here to answer with clear facts and observable events why I got red trust.

He will not even come and explain it because to do so would mean he has to admit he was a scam promoter and also bring the details of his escrow bch debacle and have it all poured over in public. (which is going to happen anyway)

Then he needs to admit. He gave me red trust to try and prevent those FACTS being presented to whom I want when I want. Presenting facts about someone is not a threat unless you are a scammer or scumbag with things to hide.

administrator
Activity: 5166
Merit: 12850
January 09, 2019, 08:14:35 PM
New page with info on the DT1 live "voting": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;dtview

But probably far less who will actually update their lists. Having said that, 10 people with 10 merits (and 1 with 100) trusting you is not a particularly high bar to be set. I would worry about potential scammers either buying or trading merits their way on to DT.
If I'm not mistaken, 200 sMerit is enough to create 10 DT1 members: Send 20 Merit to 10 accounts, send 10 times 10 Merit to the last account, and give all of them this Custom trust list:

All of the "DT1s" would also have to be of Member rank, which isn't trivial.

Anyway, there are many conceivable ways to abuse the system, but if it happens, you can just shoot me a PM and I'll fix it, probably in less than 24 hours. To do it in a way that's non-obvious, where I wouldn't blacklist the accounts, would require tons of time and sMerit, and is unlikely. I'm inclined to let the current criteria go for a while and see if "unknowns" actually start habitually getting into it, in which case changes would be needed.

Anyone knows if this counts as an -1 score on everybody on DT list if you are on DT1?

It doesn't. The algorithm would never work that way.
January 09, 2019, 07:47:27 PM
Theymos quit being a coward,

You reinstated Lauda,and you remain silent.

Man up and admit she does unspeakable deeds for you.

Damn, I'm found out. While personally training Lauda in the dark arts of forum moderation, we fell deeply in love. I couldn't bear to see her endure the torture of trust drama while doing unspeakable deeds for me, so I invented this complicated algorithm as an excuse to add her back in even though I could've just unilaterally added her to DT at any second. Truly, my cowardice knows no bounds.

lolz

Theymos is a coward because instead of adding her back, he comes up with another so called changes ,
that just happens to restore lauda, giving him the pretense that she was restored by accident.

Lauda's Mouth is nothing more than Theymos Cock Holster.

Maybe that is why Lauda has been so quiet , those 3 inches filled her mouth.

Cool

legendary
January 09, 2019, 08:09:34 PM
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
January 09, 2019, 08:08:12 PM

LaudaM you proven scam promoting scum bag. How do you get back on DT.

You have demonstrated already you seek to use DT to silence scam hunters revealing who the real scam promoters and enablers here.

You should be removed at once. It makes a mockery of the system that you are DT.

I also wish for a factual account of why you have left me red trust or else remove it at once and instruct your dumb asskissing moron bitch TMAN to remove his too.

I think TMAN, OWLCATZ AND LAUDA need to have their post histories frozen and analysed for wrong doing and collusion. You can't allow these types to infiltrate systems of trust here without looking into them.

Lauda's own trust feedback looks dreadful. I mean I know for a fact he was a scam promoter and enabler for years but now i hear more dubious and shady sounding things about escrowing and taking 3000 forked bch from a project full of investors that got ripped off??

I would like to see a full investigation into that for sure before allowing this person into a position of trust.

I also think it is the duty of all DT to find any project he is dealing with now or in future and allowing them access to the facts so they can make an informed decision??

DT is no there to help scammers silence the scam hunters is it???

I only want to hear the facts about LaudaM Lauda and the facts about TMAN and OWLCATZ. I think remove them until full analysis is conducted because if they are as bad as some say and working together then they could cause huge damage here.

It is worrying to see such collusion already amongst those entrusted to DT. I mean I make a FACTUAL THREAD about DT new algo allowing shady scum like lauda in moments later TMAN that low functioning imbecile thinks he is helping lauda but just demonstrates how open the system is to collusion and crushing free speech demonstrating FACTS.

There can be no argument against what I am saying it just happened in black and white.

Lauda is scum. Get that wretch out of DT.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
January 09, 2019, 07:58:15 PM
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
January 09, 2019, 07:31:54 PM
It doesn't seem like this page lists all of the exclusions for some reason? Looks like Lauda has an exclusion, BitcoinPenny has an inclusion and I can't find anything else for zarzab.
I think there was something wrong. I saw same as you but now it seems ok.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
January 09, 2019, 07:24:41 PM
I have a relatively short trust list that Lauda suggested a while back with a couple of modifications, and I'm going to just keep it as is for the time being.  I wouldn't mind eventually adding Jet Cash to it, since I do trust him and he's done quite a bit for newbies and the forum at no cost to himself.  Anybody opposed to that?

It's your list, feel free.
You can stick me on it too if you like, I'm a very nice chap and honest as the day is long.  Cheesy

Yes, it would.

It doesn't seem like this page lists all of the exclusions for some reason? Looks like Lauda has an exclusion, BitcoinPenny has an inclusion and I can't find anything else for zarzab.

Oh good, I thought it was just me. I wonder why that is then?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282
January 09, 2019, 07:23:44 PM
Yes, it would.
This is a bit much for my tired brain, I probably have it wrong.
Some simple relaxation before sleep is in order, Game of Thrones anyone?

legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
January 09, 2019, 07:19:55 PM
Might be worth to build a custom list then, if you don't trust DefauftTrust?
Seriously.  I tried doing the old ~DefaultTrust thing a couple years ago and didn't make a custom list and thus couldn't tell who was who anymore.  You really need some sort of list if you're going to do any business with people or feel like you're going to have to trust what they say (unless you feel like manually checking every single time).

I have a relatively short trust list that Lauda suggested a while back with a couple of modifications, and I'm going to just keep it as is for the time being.  I wouldn't mind eventually adding Jet Cash to it, since I do trust him and he's done quite a bit for newbies and the forum at no cost to himself.  Anybody opposed to that?

It's your list, feel free.
I know that, believe me, but I don't want to start any potential drama before acting since this is all brand new and soliciting opinions isn't a bad thing.  I'd been thinking about it for a while, though my status on DT2 wouldn't have mattered much up until today when I got bumped.  There are some others I'm thinking about as well, but the vast majority of my functioning neurons are screaming at me to just sit still for now and not do anything. 
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
January 09, 2019, 07:14:16 PM
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
January 09, 2019, 07:12:23 PM
I wasn't happy with defaulttrust so I built a custom list and:

No. If you add people in your list just because they sent you a positive rating, then you are doing it wrong (and/or likely intentionally abusing it to boost your score).

I added people I've traded with. I added vod and jet Cash and then thought I'd add the pharmacist as he's normally pretty accurate with trust ratings.

But now I guess I'm free of the trust system entirely so...

I don't trade too often with many people here and I generally take a habit of going through people's trust histories just in case there is something hidden or overlooked by dts.

Is default trust on dt2? I thought I spotted it earlier...

Edit: darkstar made the list too along with loyce. (My list I mean).
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
January 09, 2019, 07:00:32 PM
Jump to: