Pages:
Author

Topic: DeOS (by Razormind) is most likely a scam! EDIT: Ongoing investigation!!! - page 32. (Read 66921 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Ok well there's certainly plenty of highly suspect elements to this whole setup, but let's lead with a simple one that @razormind should answer:

He's answered it, to my satisfaction anyway. The PR firm they hired effed up, those client pages are removed on their site and being revamped.

in addition to the above which makes no sense. Can you quote his answer please?

so we have 260 full time staff

[7:48] 
and around 140 contractors

of the 260 around 60 are what we call Core razormind staff

Architects and folks smarter than me.

[7:49] 
the other 200 are nominally termed 'Support' staff

[7:49] 
typically they have several yearss commercial experience are usually great at most things and need some advice, skill, training, experience etc to round them out so they can manage and own their own projects.

[7:51] 
with respect to the client pages - they've been pulled to update and expand them with respect to the key tech we  used in each one.

[7:51] 
hope that helps
He's answered it, to my satisfaction anyway. The PR firm they hired effed up, those client pages are removed on their site and being revamped.

'PR firm they hired effed up'? Really? You're just going to go with that and accept it?

They posted multiple pages of fraudulent testimony from customers they never had, people who were in fact speaking about the multi-national global corporation, 'SAS'.

All this while they are wanting to raise as much money as possible from their 'crowdsale' and you think a "somebody else made a boo boo but we are totally legit, honest!!!!!!1!!" excuse suffices?

You are either extremely naive or a shill.

LOL, it's extremely amusing that I can make some of you my emotional bitch without even trying. Put up more evidence of their "scam" or just sit there and wipe your vagina off.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
While we're on the subject of fraudulent customer testimonials about projects they haven't actually been involved in, how about @razormind offers up some details of projects Razormind have done, other than the clone-a-coin-factory from 2014.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Ok well there's certainly plenty of highly suspect elements to this whole setup, but let's lead with a simple one that @razormind should answer:

in addition to the above which makes no sense. Can you quote his answer please?

legendary

'PR firm they hired effed up'? Really? You're just going to go with that and accept it?

They posted multiple pages of fraudulent testimony from customers they never had, people who were in fact speaking about the multi-national global corporation, 'SAS'.

All this while they are wanting to raise as much money as possible from their 'crowdsale' and you think a "somebody else made a boo boo but we are totally legit, honest!!!!!!1!!" excuse suffices?

You are either extremely naive or a shill.

legendary

This page is no longer on their razormind.co.uk but thankfully the internet rarely forgets:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:z0imTDZk_2IJ:www.razormind.co.uk/chubb-insurance-group/+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-ab
This is Google's cache of http://www.razormind.co.uk/chubb-insurance-group/. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Jul 6, 2016 15:26:43 GMT.

Razormind Customer Analytics - sounds impressive, right?

Let's scroll down a little, to get a broader picture of what the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies thinks about 'Razormind'.

They are simply stealing customer testimonials from other companies and editing the text.

Fraud. Plain and simple.

I just asked some innocent questions over slack about the 260 employees and about former clients and was immediately blocked from that Slack group.

I see that Jawad answered the question. Did you say or do anything that can be used to justify you being blocked?

nope. I guess he just didnt want follow up questions. and I have a few more. this is very problematic. People will get burnt.
You make some good points, but what kind of scammer makes it easy for us to find out where he lives?

The kind that works on the 'wetriedbutfailed' principal. Unless you can prove intent to defraud, any failure in delivering the promised platform after the 'crowdsale' can simply be attributed to external factors, ergo, no scam.

Fair enough. They release a demo on Aug 1st. Let's see if they deliver.
I just asked some innocent questions over slack about the 260 employees and about former clients and was immediately blocked from that Slack group.

I see that Jawad answered the question. Did you say or do anything that can be used to justify you being blocked?
legendary
You make some good points, but what kind of scammer makes it easy for us to find out where he lives?

The kind that works on the 'wetriedbutfailed' principal. Unless you can prove intent to defraud, any failure in delivering the promised platform after the 'crowdsale' can simply be attributed to external factors, ergo, no scam.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Looks like Razorcoin started as something as a service and it is probably not related with the altcoin, BUT:

1. Exactly in May 2014 I bought 7 x 60MH ASICs and RazorCoin was one of the coins, which I mined. I was able to mine like $1000-$1300 worth of coins/day. I was one of the people, which were screwed the most by Weiner and company, but that's not important. More important is that I followed their thread and I've never seen (at least I don't remember) some of the "other" Razor guys to say that Weiner & company stole "something" (whether it is a coin or name).

2. I invited the guy to an open discussion, but he insisted to contact him via e-mail.

Something else:

Do you know why you can't see his tweets in FailCommunity's profile? Because he blocked the account!
legendary

Well they did originally claim to distance themselves from Bryce Weiner's (It uses TOR!!1!1!1!!) shitcoin 'RZR' Razorcoin in July of 2014:

So their tweet of today is understandable.

But here's the thing, they seem to have forgotten about their 'Razorcoin' twitter account, which hasn't posted since 2014 but was clearly still the same people as Razormind:

So RZR was razorco.in and Razorcoin.com was originally just a cookie-cutter clone factory:

The Cheapest You'll Find Online! only $150
http://razorcoin.com/home/#createCoin

All Coins Come with:

* Lifetime Operational Guarantee
* 12 Months Free Software Upgrades/Updates (Kimoto Gravity Well, IRC, Cloud, Multi-Coin Wallets, iOS + Android Native Apps)
* Free 24x7 After Sales Support
* Full Source Code
* 1 Seed Node + 12 months hosting Free!

Recommended:

** ReadyToGo Online Wallet for your New Coin!
** ReadyToGo Payment System (a la Bitpay) for your Coin!
** Coin branding!
** ReadyToGo Exchange Site (SSL encrypted, secure automatic transfer of funds to cold storage)
** ReadyToGo Coin Site + Hosting (1 Click Deploy)
** RTG Coin Marketplace complete with coin purchase onsite in Fiat.
** Realtime Coin Analytics
** Realtime Coin Blockchain Explorer
** Blockchain hosting
** 51% Protection
** Coin Competitive Analysis
** Market trading advice
** Coin Gaming Sites! (Digital Arcade, Poker, etc)
** Mining Advice
** Legal and Compliance Advice
** Enterprise Coin Advice
** Sustaining Coin Growth Advice
** Coin Marketing Advice
** Coin Design Service
** Country Coins
** Cause Coins
** Political Coins
** Celebrity Coins
** City Coins (you just missed the Boston Dollar, but will you catch the New York Minute?)
** Security Advice
** Bitcoin Script Vetting Service
** Third Party Brokering and Management
** Coin Development Projects
** Stealth Bountyful Coins
** Point of Service Coins
** Proof of Share Coins
** Bookstore Coins
** Fantasy World Coins (Ankh Morpork Dollar, Florin, Dwarven Gold)
** Fundraising Coins
** Douchebag Coins
** Love Coins
** Illicit Coins
** Experimental 3D Coins
** Cloud Coins
** Razorexchange
** Coin Price Protection Service

But seeing as both @Razorcoin and @Razormind were tweeting positive things about RZR's (razorco.in) price in May, it kinda makes their tweet from @Razormind two months later, claiming to be nothing to do with RZR, somewhat suspect.

legendary
@FAILCommunity
legendary
@FAILCommunity
P.S. I will tweet to Cointelegraph, but I don't blame them. They just write articles and it's their business, though I do agree that scams should not be promoted. It's like blaming the exchanges that particular coin is a scam.

Actually it isn't the same. An exchange can argue that it isn't responsible for what a coin project ultimately does, but a news website has responsibilities to unbiased and factual journalism. A cursory glance at the facts related to 'Razormind' and this 'crowdfunding' raises sufficient concerns that would warrant not posting the article in the first place.

It isn't like CT have to post an anti-Razormind or anti-DeOS piece, either, they simply should not have posted anything at all about this obviously shady project.

But to not only fail in that regards but to actually fucking make statements prior to the promoted ICO implying that it is a serious contender to MS and IBM et al. smacks of highly suspect motivation to do so.

Well, I have to agree with you. I made this statement, because I don't have anything against Cointelegraph, but they indeed failed with these 2 articles (they wrote two articles about Razormind).

P.S. Don't know you, but already like you. Good thinking! That is how people should discuss things and work for the prosperity of cryptocurrencies.
legendary
P.S. I will tweet to Cointelegraph, but I don't blame them. They just write articles and it's their business, though I do agree that scams should not be promoted. It's like blaming the exchanges that particular coin is a scam.

Actually it isn't the same. An exchange can argue that it isn't responsible for what a coin project ultimately does, but a news website has responsibilities to unbiased and factual journalism. A cursory glance at the facts related to 'Razormind' and this 'crowdfunding' raises sufficient concerns that would warrant not posting the article in the first place.

It isn't like CT have to post an anti-Razormind or anti-DeOS piece, either, they simply should not have posted anything at all about this obviously shady project.

But to not only fail in that regards but to actually fucking make statements prior to the promoted ICO implying that it is a serious contender to MS and IBM et al. smacks of highly suspect motivation to do so.

legendary
@FAILCommunity
What.The.Actual.Fuck?

LOL. Yeah, definitely legit, #shutupandtakemymoney.

So what's worse here in your opinion, the obvious scam ICO or Cointelegraph's tacit promotion for it in the face of easily-checked and recognised warning signs?

That's actually the guy (Jawad). How "professional", eh?

Tweet: https://twitter.com/FAILCommunity/status/757512318020423680

Pages:
Jump to: