Pages:
Author

Topic: Did we actually really land on moon? - page 4. (Read 7469 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 3
December 27, 2019, 09:33:38 AM
For fucks sake, there are even high res videos of the astronauts in the rover on the moon in YOUTUBE. Stop bitching and accept you don't need supercomputers for going to the moon.

Truth is rocket technology hasn't advanced that much since the 1960s. I'd say the biggest change since then has been SpaceX reusing the rockets. That's it, the rest of the advancements have been just gradual: better materials, better simulation tools etc. The US is still using the Russian Soyuz rockets from the 60s, including fucking vacuum tubes, to send Americans to space. Rocket technology from the 60s just works. Even for the new rockets, NASA is studying how they designed the Apollo rockets (Saturn V) from the 60s to copy it.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
December 26, 2019, 09:10:55 PM
....Because most people know that it is impossible to land on the moon.

Six American manned craft landed on the moon, a total of twelve men.

and three electric vehicle waiting patiently for the next guy doings some wheel spins
https://i.imgur.com/Ql8bBS7.jpg
Those ran on two 32aHr batteries each. It's rather amusing how small that battery pack would be today. So yeah, bring your battery, hook it up, and that moon buggy should go!

Not sure where you get the info from the 32 aph batteries, this NASA site says 121 Ah
https://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/lunar/apollo_lrv.html
Power was provided by two 36-volt silver-zinc potassium hydroxide non-rechargeable batteries with a capacity of 121 amp-hr. (242 Ah)

Unloading one of them
https://i.ibb.co/9rb0tKM/Untitled.jpg

Is this^^ an actual photograph?     Cool

How can anyone claim it was faked when looking at that photograph.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
December 26, 2019, 08:59:52 PM
Is it schilly in here, or is it just me?

We'll call a street light mars! land a man and some cars, we'll grow red potatoes and sell you stars.

Mind control to major tom, over.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 26, 2019, 06:48:57 PM
You're projecting. Just because an achievement is beyond your IQ level doesn't mean it's not possible. That's the problem with many people, they project their capabilities on to others and can't consider that others are just more capable.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 26, 2019, 05:47:12 PM
The artist's name is clear lower left.

Yes, but. When are photographers artists?     Cool
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
December 26, 2019, 05:28:54 PM
The artist's name is clear lower left.
legendary
December 26, 2019, 04:59:17 PM
Anyone who thinks the US didn't land on the moon in 1969 doesn't know what he's talking about.

People don't always say what they think.     Cool
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
December 26, 2019, 02:58:24 PM
Anyone who thinks the US didn't land on the moon in 1969 doesn't know what he's talking about.
legendary
December 26, 2019, 01:35:19 PM

and three electric vehicle waiting patiently for the next guy doings some wheel spins

Those ran on two 32aHr batteries each. It's rather amusing how small that battery pack would be today. So yeah, bring your battery, hook it up, and that moon buggy should go!

Not sure where you get the info from the 32 aph batteries, this NASA site says 121 Ah
Power was provided by two 36-volt silver-zinc potassium hydroxide non-rechargeable batteries with a capacity of 121 amp-hr. (242 Ah)

Unloading one of them

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
December 26, 2019, 01:11:18 PM

Sure looks fun to drive

Unloading one of them
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
December 26, 2019, 11:57:36 AM
"you know it's real, because it looks so fake" -- Elon Musk
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 26, 2019, 03:54:55 AM

I don't know why they didn't believe on American proof about the moon? They are against that was happening before or actually it did not happen? How they can prove that it was not true?
legendary
December 24, 2019, 02:07:44 PM

Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
December 24, 2019, 01:49:50 PM
Well, I guess so far as there hasn't been any solid evidence to debunk that claim, it still holds. My conviction is also that, if there were rockets that could go to the moon then it is possible they might have actually landed on the moon.

Yes it has not yet been found, but I do not know if anyone can land on the moon It is hard to believe that once I heard that Neil Armstrong landed on the moon I do not know whether it is true but it is very difficult to be real Many people say this to fool people Because most people know that it is impossible to land on the moon.
Well, as long as we dont have strong evidence about us landing on the moon,  it will be very hard to believe that thought . Maybe those data that you are saying are just opinions but not a solid basis that can support your idea about people landing on the moon which is impossible.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
December 24, 2019, 10:08:56 AM

legendary
December 23, 2019, 03:19:32 PM

legendary
December 23, 2019, 04:43:50 AM
Well, I guess so far as there hasn't been any solid evidence to debunk that claim, it still holds. My conviction is also that, if there were rockets that could go to the moon then it is possible they might have actually landed on the moon.

Yes it has not yet been found, but I do not know if anyone can land on the moon It is hard to believe that once I heard that Neil Armstrong landed on the moon I do not know whether it is true but it is very difficult to be real Many people say this to fool people Because most people know that it is impossible to land on the moon.

Yes! We have lack of freedom to go to the moon.

If a person goes out into the parking lot at night when the moon is shining, and jumps as hard as he can, he still can't make it to the moon.

Good thing, too. If he jumped into space, he would suffocate for lack of air, and freeze to death at the same time.

Sometimes being not so free is a good thing.

Cool
Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
December 23, 2019, 04:37:21 AM
Math is a tool to analyze empirical observations with.

Math is not a tool, it is the A & Ω.
You are the fucking tool, cheap one also.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
December 23, 2019, 04:28:48 AM

legendary
December 23, 2019, 03:40:45 AM
@Spendulus Watching The Wheels - John Lennon (official music video) -- https://youtu.be/uVXR2LYeFBI

A globe horizon 2 miles away is documented beyond 11.22 miles. Where's the curve bruh?

"The Moon is made of green cheese" is a statement referring to a fanciful belief that the Moon is composed of cheese. In its original formulation as a proverb and metaphor for credulity with roots in fable, this refers to the perception of a simpleton who sees a reflection of the Moon in water and mistakes it for a round cheese wheel. It is widespread as a folkloric motif among many of the world's cultures, and the notion has also found its way into children's folklore and modern popular culture.

The phrase "green cheese" in this proverb simply refers to a young cheese (sometimes "cream cheese" is used), though modern people may interpret the color reference literally.

There was never an actual historical popular belief that the Moon is made of green cheese (cf. Flat Earth and the myth of the Flat Earth). It was typically used as an example of extreme credulity, a meaning that was clear and commonly understood as early as 1638.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: