Pages:
Author

Topic: Discussion about 10,000BTC Bet (Official) - page 30. (Read 104454 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
September 08, 2012, 06:54:13 AM
I have no secret bets with you.

Yes, I know, I already weeded them out. Stop telling me what I already know.

Since you seem to be like a snake trying to avoid admitting your scummy activities, I guess I need to nail you to the wall.

Have you or have you not ever attempted to place bets in my bet through other individuals?
Have you or have you not ever attempted to place bets that you could never pay?

We cant say for sure till the 9th.

haha. Cute. Atlas is still talking. I didn't know because him and all his alts are on ignore. Time to change your name again, fruitcake!
Activity: 686
Wat
September 08, 2012, 06:50:04 AM

Since you seem to be like a snake trying to avoid admitting your scummy activities, I guess I need to nail you to the wall.

Have you or have you not ever attempted to place bets in my bet through other individuals?

We cant say for sure till the 9th.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 08, 2012, 06:42:37 AM

September 08, 2012, 06:37:14 AM

September 08, 2012, 05:43:47 AM
Matthew, why don't you prove to us you have 80k+ BTC?

Atlas, why don't you prove to us you're not Atlas?

Edit: I'll make a deal with you Atlas, if you admit that you're Atlas I'll show you I have 8.0000 bitcoins
80,000 Bitcoins.
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
September 08, 2012, 05:39:40 AM

Edit: I'll make a deal with you Atlas, if you admit that you're Atlas I'll show you I have 8.0000 bitcoins

Does IRC count?

Also, let me remove a little formatting from your post, above... Nice try, Matt.
September 08, 2012, 05:35:18 AM

This Atlas guy, he's not potentially defrauding people by betting money he does not have. You, however, are.
September 08, 2012, 05:33:27 AM

September 08, 2012, 05:31:59 AM
September 08, 2012, 05:27:39 AM
Your claiming I made "secret" bets with you is silly.

So you're saying you didn't? Speak clearly. Yes or no?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
September 08, 2012, 04:03:44 AM
Even the slightest hint of a collusion with pirate, and no one will pay, its an unfair bet.

I think Matt may have had every intention of paying at first, but it grew out of hand, and now hes just going to see how high the community will push it...hell end up taking his scammer tags and say it was a lesson to teach us all about being greedy and how easy it is to be scammed. The irony being that no one got scammed, b/c very few expect him to pay.

I could be way off base, but that's what I think is happening here.

I will pay my bet even if there is 100% proof that Matthew is pirate.

And if I lose I'll be paying it on the 9th.

When I bet my money I fully expected him to pay and not paying bets is a scam whether the other person expected it or not.

+1, Couldn't agree more. If I lose based on the rules of my thread, I will pay out exactly as outlined in my thread. No ifs, ands or buts about it!

Quoted....just to quote.
September 08, 2012, 04:02:22 AM
Even the slightest hint of a collusion with pirate, and no one will pay, its an unfair bet.

I think Matt may have had every intention of paying at first, but it grew out of hand, and now hes just going to see how high the community will push it...hell end up taking his scammer tags and say it was a lesson to teach us all about being greedy and how easy it is to be scammed. The irony being that no one got scammed, b/c very few expect him to pay.

When I bet my money I fully expected him to pay and not paying bets is a scam whether the other person expected it or not.

+1, Couldn't agree more. If I lose based on the rules of my thread, I will pay out exactly as outlined in my thread. No ifs, ands or buts about it!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1016
Strength in numbers
September 08, 2012, 03:56:35 AM

September 08, 2012, 03:50:06 AM
Now it seems to happen here as well with other people picking up my torch.
If we do this enough times, the community might finally figure out that they're wrong. Naah, that'd be hoping too much in sperg land.

And hey, where is bitcoin magazine #2? Tongue

#2 and #3 were both shipped. Hope it comes quickly!

Btw How's Coineer? Haven't seen it....seems like they're a fraud. They announced they'd have another issue and it never materialized. What a scam.
Activity: 740
Hello world!
September 08, 2012, 03:45:46 AM
Oh Mattheus,

It was fun calling you out on your magazine being ever so massively delayed, and your promises falling apart back then.

Now it seems to happen here as well with other people picking up my torch.

And hey, where is bitcoin magazine #2? Tongue
September 08, 2012, 03:42:47 AM

The trolls aren't the parasites in all this
You just contradicted your point. You said pirate has stolen money when it just isn't so  -yet-, then you said you hope he is criminally prosecuted for something that hasn't even been proven yet, then you said trolls are here to help. Nothing about what you say is helping, it's just trolling.

No it's not helping Matthew because your heads so far up your arsehole you can't listen to reason. I've absolutely not contradicted myself and yes if you listened to people like me who you regard as trolls you would have stopped betting a long time ago so it would have helped you a lot.... from yourself!

Your "voice of reason" assumes I am losing money on this bet and that people won't be learning a valuable lesson. This thread was created to ask question. It turned out exactly like I thought it would-- a bunch of people barking, throwing accusations and making veiled threats "gonna get a scammer tag!" rofl. It's been comical. If you're not a troll, please just turn away, this show isn't for you.
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
September 08, 2012, 03:40:22 AM

You just contradicted your point. You said pirate has stolen money when it just isn't so  -yet-, then you said you hope he is criminally prosecuted for something that hasn't even been proven yet, then you said trolls are here to help. Nothing about what you say is helping, it's just trolling.

No it's not helping Matthew because your heads so far up your arsehole you can't listen to reason. I've absolutely not contradicted myself and yes if you listened to people like me who you regard as trolls you would have stopped betting a long time ago so it would have helped you a lot.... from yourself!
September 08, 2012, 03:32:48 AM
Trolls are your friends Matthew, if the things they say hurt you because they're true defamation and total FUD and are only said to try and make you lose business, that's just because you're a pussy and isn't worth losing your house boat and car over you're a normal human being who reacts rationally to parasites who should be destroyed.

FTFY

should people who made bets with you be destroyed?

*Chaang Noi tells everyone that his bonds are in default
*Chaang Noi tells Matthew that he thinks Pirate will pay out
*Chaang Noi tells Pirate that he won't cooperate when asked for very basic details
*Chaang Noi continues to sell his bonds as if nothing is happening and evades every direct question about them responding with just "lol"
*Chaang Noi tells Matthew that he won't bet in his thread because he wants escrow
*Chaang Noi asks numerous other individuals to approach Matthew to bet for him while instructing them to keep it a secret
*Chaang Noi tells Matthew "Pirate needs to talk to my lawyer to do anything"
*Chaang Noi fails horribly at attempting to sabotage and profit from bet and is labelled "scummy fuck" by everyone on IRC
*Chaang Noi comes to forums because he's currently ignored on IRC

Real people have lost a substantial amount of real money because they didn't listen to so called trolls spreading fud. Hopefully pirate will face criminal responsibility for what he's done.
Yes, I couldn't agree more. If pirate in fact is running away with people's money (which hasn't happened) I would definitely be the -first- in line to track him down and see to it that justice is done properly. Seems like a very fun thing to do actually.

Activity: 714
Merit: 502
September 08, 2012, 03:30:49 AM
Trolls are your friends Matthew, if the things they say hurt you because they're true defamation and total FUD and are only said to try and make you lose business, that's just because you're a pussy and isn't worth losing your house boat and car over you're a normal human being who reacts rationally to parasites who should be destroyed.

FTFY

Matthew you seem like a nice bloke I'm not trying to be horrible to you but what your standing for is warped: Real people have lost a substantial amount of real money because they didn't listen to so called trolls spreading fud. Hopefully pirate will face criminal responsibility for what he's done.

The trolls aren't the parasites in all this, and you're idea of teaching people a lesson seems to be lining their pockets with gold.
September 08, 2012, 03:17:11 AM

FTFY
Pages:
Jump to: