Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 14. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 102
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

Here in the Philippines, cryptocurrency is accepted by some who knows but not everyone is open to it because of some big time celebrity business scammer revealing what small time scammers do to bait anyone to invest in their so called "bitcoin based business model". Technically, when you invest in bitcoins, you own the bitcoin. No one other than you should handle your bitcoins.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

Not yet but there are establishments that accept crypto payments, mainly bitcoin. I think that's a good step towards the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Now my country has not yet accepted cryptocurrency. But i believe soon the government will definitely accept cryptocurrency. because many countries have legalized crypto currency.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Am frm Nigeria in Africa. And my country is indifferential about it. May b the senates dont even know of its existence
Activity: 227
Cryptocurrencies are only accepted in a few countries. And in my country, cryptocurrencies cannot be used as a means of buying and selling transactions. I can only use cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange. And I do not know why the government is spreading the use of cryptocurrency as a legitimate transaction tool.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Not yet, but there are already a lot of services that can convert crypto-currencies into ordinary currencies that we use, but I think that very soon we will see how quickly new time and new currencies will begin.
Activity: 68
Domestic coins are popular in my country.
I also check overseas coins, but the walls of words sometimes get in the way.
If it is popular, I think that it will be accepted even in the country.

Do you know this Japanese coin?

"KIZUNACOIN" became the first in Japan, the seventh DAG technology Cryptocurrency in the world!
The DAG system is based on Byteball's system.

KIZUNACOIN is the virtual currency of the DAG that was first implemented in Japan.

The DAG version KIZUNACOIN will be posted on the Exchange from early August to mid August!

"KIZUNACOIN Discord" announcement ...

・ Roadmap
・ About Wallet for PC / Android / iPhone
・ About swap from KOJIKICOIN to KIZUNACOIN
・ About exchange method of Skein version KIZUNACOIN and DAG version KIZUNACOIN

There was an announcement etc!

If you have not confirmed the details, please read "重要なお知らせ" of Discord.

discord
https://discord.gg/mQM5FVQ
Activity: 196
Crypto-currency in my country has no official status. First, the authorities attributed it to money surrogates and tried to stop the development of the digital market. Now, profile ministries are trying to create a mechanism for legal regulation of investments and to ensure fair taxes for operations with crypto assets. In this case, officials can not come to a single opinion about the economic nature of  coins. But one thing is certain: there is no official ban on crypto-currency in my country.
Activity: 5
For now , it is not accepted in mine
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
It has not been already accepted but there are a lot of premises for this move and I am really happy that it will be don in the nearest future and a lot of people will have more chances fo earning.
Activity: 168
It is impossible to legally follow the reason why the crypto money world is not accepted. So, countries are not very close to crypto paralysis. My country officially has cryptographic exchange sites. Soon it will be accepted with a legal arrangement.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Not in the scale of our of the ordinary. It is possible to purchase goods and services (especially the ones that are connected to the online world) via some retailing websites, there are a few BTC ATMs in the country, but still, the country strives to become one of the most crypto-friendly countries on the continent. 
Activity: 84
Crypto currency is accepted in my country though there was a grapevine trending then that it is a scam and due to some people that used it to scam but presently nothing like banning crypto.
Activity: 154
There is no development of crypto problem in my country. Crypto is still restricted in my country. It's because many issue that say crypto mostly used to make illegal transaction like drugs and many other. Yeah I hope that my country will fully accepted crypto and doesn't think that crypto are bad anymore.
Activity: 115
in my country at the moment there is no ban on crypto currency. But laws often change, so you never know what and how can change in the future ..
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Regarding the ban of crypto usage, once in my country, the government once banned, but until now I have not known more clearly how the status of crypto. Because so far whether the information is still fabricated or not been silenced.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Only crypto-currency exchanges use crypto currency. I do not know where it is used in our country. No services or goods for which you can pay crypto currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
there are some little stores in austria with accept them  as i saw.
there a some stores witch transfer btc to euro and reverse..
 Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
No, our country does not recognize electronic money as a legal currency like Korea or Japan, but they do not prohibit us from trading crypto, but also if I lose money, the law in my country will not protect me
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
Of course used, very conscientious bureaucrats to receive bribes))). It is very difficult to trace the chain of tracks connected with one or another official
Pages:
Jump to: