Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 15. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
In my home country in Philippines, they are now accepting crypto as payments. You can actually buy bitcoin or eth in convenience stores and convert your crypto to fiat-currency. And withdraw them in the nearest remittance branch.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
After many companies have decided to impose a ban on advertising crypto currency, Google has also decided to do so, but now you realize that all these customers get bounty hunters who will do their job with great pleasure.
Activity: 23

I don't believe that there are many countries that have banned cryptocurrencies and that this can turn up to be a simple myth that is spreading across people like the disease. In many countries authorities don't care about crypto, some of the most advanced and rich ones do, while rest of the world don't really care. In my country for instance there are not any strict rules bit then I can freely use it to transact with others on the Internet so I don't care much if it's accepted or not.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I sincerely do not know why most governments are against cryptos. Probably because they do not have influence over it and cannot manipulate it the way they like. Cryptos is the fuel for the next age (decentralized age)  the world is transiting to.
They government of my country are indifferent about cryptos and citizens are free to participate anyhow they like.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
In my county cryptocurrency is not banned and not prohibited. However, everybody is talking about its legalization and about the fees that the traders and miners will soon officially pay for their activities.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
Not exactly widespread acceptance but it seems like a good number of people are working with it and even more are getting interested. If you are talking about the government then the answer is no, they have not recognized cryptos as a legal tender but they have also not recognized it as an illegal one either so you can use it at your own discretion.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
In my country, Cryptocurrency forbade for use for payment purposes, and FIAT is still a fixed payment method. But Crypto is still one of the most popular forms of investment in my country, and many people know it. Crypto is becoming more and more popular.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
The main deposit in our dominion activated to interdict the apply of cryptocurrency championing income and acquire transactions
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
It is allowed to use crypto, but you need to pay taxes (

If it's just about taxes, you're a happy person cause there're many countries where people are ready to pay taxes and be calm but cryptocurrencies are forbidden. That's the problem cause you have to send money to your friends, barter, and resort to other tricks which take your time and nerve!
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Its not yet to be trusted in my country.  But with time it will cover the world trade
Activity: 504
the crypto position in my country has no special prohibition or regulation on it, it's just not justified to transact other than the currency set by the government.
if you have crypto of course can be very free and open, let alone crypto in my country today is very famous.
meaning that crypto equals its position with foreign currency, can be owned, but not to transact.
such arrangements exist in many countries where there is no official statement regarding the legalization of the crypto currency. But nevertheless, many Internet resources are already beginning to develop their activities with the help of crypto currency. Including at some points you can buy electronics with Bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
the crypto position in my country has no special prohibition or regulation on it, it's just not justified to transact other than the currency set by the government.
if you have crypto of course can be very free and open, let alone crypto in my country today is very famous.
meaning that crypto equals its position with foreign currency, can be owned, but not to transact.
Activity: 196
there is no ban on cryptocurrency in my country. but it is impossible to buy anything on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is not accepted  in my country yet but several bigger stores started to accept BTC and some other Alts to pay
for goods and services. There are more and more ATMs.
Activity: 98
My nation does not acknowledge cryptographic forms of money. To the extent I know, there are very few nations on the planet that acknowledge digital currencies. Since the economy is the soul of a nation. The development of digital currency is savage for some nations and will greatly affect the nation's monetary framework. Digital currency is a transformation, and the upset isn't so natural to succeed.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
Not in general, but is not banned either, so you can pretty much use local bitcoins and the like if you want to trade on the street instead of the exchange.
Activity: 301
My country is positive towards cryptocurrency for a long time already but I cannot say that crypto is accepted widely to be a payment method. So probably not.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Blockchain with a Purpose
Very rarely I  meet shops, where I can pay by Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
No, right now in my country there is not yet a regulation governing the imposition of Cryptocurrency. So far Bitcoin is still free to circulate, this is one of the disadvantages that when Bitcoin not get regulation then Bitcoin will never be able to have price stability. There may be only a few countries that recognize Bitcoin officially. Our current task is to persuade many people that Bitcoin has many benefits, with it slowly That Bitcoin can be accepted and legally recognized by the government of a country.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154

There are so many people in who are doing crypto in the Philippines. Bitcoin is also in the news in television all around the Philppines and they are discouraging to use or to invest in crypto. But despite all of that things Bangko sentrak ng Pilipinas are not against this thing and I like the improvement in Coins.ph. Before there is only bitcoin to convert into peso but now we can also convert ethereum into peso
Pages:
Jump to: