Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 16. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

Cryptocurrency is very much accepted in our country and it is not clamp or regulated by the government. But it is not yet accepted in establishments as payment. Soon enough it will be used too, as technology advances and people will see the benefit of having a digital wallet compared to fiat wallet.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
i am from bangladesh in my country not accepting the bitcoin or any other tokens as a money so we have to wait some more time to legalized the crypto currency in our country, but recently we get some bad news that is the bangladesh government going to ban the all crypto currency exchanges in bangladesh very soon.in my country the government does not approve the use of cryptocurrency, they feel harmed if the public transactions using crypto. I do not know why the government says that crypto is not safe and can be a threat to the country.
Activity: 126
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

in my country the government does not approve the use of cryptocurrency, they feel harmed if the public transactions using crypto. I do not know why the government says that crypto is not safe and can be a threat to the country.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
There is no legal reguations about crytocurrency as far as I know. The state simply does not recognize cryptocurency. I wonder if there is a tax responsibility if I gain a good amount of money from crypto and transfer it to my real bank account.
for taxpayers, I think, there is no tax, if your country still has not legalized bitcoin or cryptocurrency because there is no government regulation stating taxes from income cryptocurrency, like my country is still being neutral, but if your country has legalized and provided tax rules then you must to pay him as a good citizen
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
There is no legal reguations about crytocurrency as far as I know. The state simply does not recognize cryptocurency. I wonder if there is a tax responsibility if I gain a good amount of money from crypto and transfer it to my real bank account.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Yes i actually they welcome it with open arms and even made projects for blockchain ecosystem that can be use for remittance. Luckily my country is open minded and very much know the pros and cons of bitcoin that's why they regulate it and if ever we want to liquidate our crypto's they charge us with transaction fee.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I'm from Belarus. It was signed up presidential decree about cryptocurrencies which allow all operations with crypto for individuals. There are some places like bars where accept crypto. But if you have business earning in crypto you should be a resident of High-Tech Park of Belarus and pay taxes.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
in my country, cryptocurrency still not accepting and my government only said that people need to be careful when they invest their money in crypto and if somehow, the people cannot make any profit, they don't have to blame other people. every people which want to join in the cryptocurrency must know that the government is not accepting crypto right now and they are not responsible if something bad is happening with the crypto or with the people. so from this, my friends and I am fine with this as long as we can still access cryptocurrency, then it is fine.
Activity: 24
For now it is accepted and the exchanges are working fine. I hope the government keeps supporting it in future as it is very much needed here.
Activity: 21
The central bank in our country began to ban the use of cryptocurrency for sale and purchase transactions starting early this year 2018
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
Yes because there are many countries don't want to know cryptocurrency in their country and they don't want all of us making money without investing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
It has not been written as a legal tender yet but then again it has not been listed as illegal either, I think we are just stuck in between legality and the government not being able to figure out a very effective way of taxing our earnings yet that are made from cryptos. It is not a crime to use cryptos though so that is still a good thing for us.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118

Our country's familiar with what's called the cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. Since its value's considered speculative, then the government in our country issues its statement which also makes it a permanent regulation, which its content's cryptocurrency's prohibited to serve as a method of payment. Finally by being very forced we use it as an investment asset only.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
In my nation the utilization of bitcoin isn't at official level and Government constantly mindful the general population to quit putting resources into such virtual monetary forms however brokers are formally exchanging and in addition trades are doing theit work so I think that its simple to utilize bitcoin and other alt coins whether Government acknowledges it or not.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Crypto is acknowledged in our nation and it is legitimate to utilize crypto, there are such applications endorsed by the administration which is converning about digital money and furthermore, a few banks are associated with cryptographic money. Our district isn't new about it, it is for quite a while that numerous banks and numerous individuals are being associated with crypto money.
Activity: 56
It is allowed to use crypto, but you need to pay taxes (
Activity: 84
I would like to live in Japan, where crypto was accepted at the official level . It can be paid anywhere
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Right now crypto isn't banned in my country but the head bank of my country have given instructions to the banks under it to cut ties from the crypto companies and freeze their bank accounts and right now there is a petition in the Supreme Court to change that order but what rumors say that the RBI isn't gonna change the order. So now the exchanges have launched p2p trading using tether as stable coin and now the INR deposits and withdrawals are still working but now they are between individual users.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
Not accepting as mode of payment yet officially, hopefully they will be accepting it soon and ifnit’s Accepted it would be a great development for every community
Activity: 84
In our country, for crypto is very severely punished . Unfortunately, nothing can be done about it
Pages:
Jump to: