Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 17. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
unfortunately in our country crypto is forbidden, and even participate in the bounty
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
in my country, the government is neutral about the existence of cryptocurrency
Bitcoin and Altcoin are considered digital assets, and should not be used as a means of payment to replace FIAT
I do not mind this regulation, so I can still buy BTC without restrictions

In my country (the Philippines) crypto is legal and the government is not against it, but they never encourage people to put investment into it, the reason is I don't know but it doesn't matter for me as long as I can have earnings using crypto its all fine with me.
copper member
Activity: 476
Cryptocurrency is not legalized in my country. I don't think it will ever happen that it will be legalized. But we are dealing in crypto without any fear and doing this crypto business.
Activity: 21
In my country the government never accepted crypto because they feel its scam or something, I think they need to be educated on how the Blockchain Technology works.
Activity: 31
In our country, crypto is allowed, but it is not possible to pay crypto ... do not accept as payment
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
It is very unfortunate that some countries keep on restricting their citizens in the use of cryptocurrencies because of some baseless rumours or for their own selfish gains which i cannot explain over here. In my country there has not been any public or official announcement saying that cryptocurrency is not accepted so i guess it is accepted in my country .
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Because of the nature of cryptocurrency,  we see that there is no need for permission for people to use cryptocurrency across the world.  Peer to peer transactions remove the trust and third party there by making it possible to accept and trust  cryotocurrency official or non officially!
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
In my country crypto is only accepted as digital asset but you are not allowed to use it as digital currency, that's why there's no store here that accept crypto because the government won't allow it. I hope it will change in the future because we know crypto adoption can't be stopped.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

In my country, cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and Ethereum are being recognized. In fact, there is an application made especially for Filipinos to stored their btc and eth. This wallet can be used to convert btc and eth to peso value and can be used to pay bills. This app allows us to deposit and withdraw to and from banks and even convenient stores. The rest of the cryptocurrencies are not yet widely used and recognized but there is already a blockchain made by Filipinos, I believe it was nem.io? Nem.io even went to our school to conduct a seminar abour cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 100
Yes, in our country it is allowed to make trade operations with crypto .I hope crypto will never prohibit
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
Indonesia does not prohibit its citizens from owning crypto assets. But Indonesian citizens can not use their crypto assets as a means of payment in place of the Rupiah, since the government sets the crypto asset as an asset, not a currency
Activity: 18
to the best of my knowledge in my country, the government has not received the crypto currency, because the crypto currency is something illegal, because it is not sold but the coin, by cryptocurrency it has not been accepted and muking will be banned.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
By my legislature isn't yet, definitely it is likely unlawful. In any case, by a few social orders, I'm certain that numerous individuals in my nation engaged with the crypto. There are numerous individuals joining the abundance programs, airdrops, exchanging, and interest in the cryptographic money. Ideally, my nation truly can acknowledge the cryptographic money legitimately.
Activity: 196
I heard some news saying cryptocurrency would be added as a commodity in the stock market but I do not know if it's true or not. my government does not seem to give a clear statement about cryptocurrency but people still use cryptocurrency as their way of making money. I hope soon my government will realize that cryptocurrency is not bad and many people can get a better life because they can make money from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 99

in my country the government forbids cryptocurrency, they say that cryptocurrency is an illegal payment tool and also very dangerous. but I think even though the government does not approve of crypto many people here who remain investing in crypto.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
in my country, the government is neutral about the existence of cryptocurrency
Bitcoin and Altcoin are considered digital assets, and should not be used as a means of payment to replace FIAT
I do not mind this regulation, so I can still buy BTC without restrictions
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I live in Russia , in our country crypto is not prohibited . But for crypto we can not buy anything
Activity: 210

I think personally, my country does not really care about that now. Of course, they will do it if we make a profit and pay taxes. but are now being researched where they will decide if they will be accepted to receive cryptocurrency in our country. It would be good news if cryptos would be legalized here but there is news that people are using bitcoins to deceive others.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
with the aid of my authorities is not but, precisely it's far likely unlawful. however, by some societies, i am certain that many people in my usa involved in the crypto. there are numerous human beings joining the bounty applications, airdrops, buying and selling, and investment inside the cryptocurrency. optimistically, my usa surely can receive the cryptocurrency legally.
Activity: 70
My country took a wait-and-see attitude. In principle, nothing is prohibited, but there is no permissive base. Our politicians try to structure and legalize mining and trade, introduce taxes for local exchanges. However, draft laws are only being developed.
Pages:
Jump to: