Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 18. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
In my country, Cryptocurrency is quite famous.
But Cryptocurrency in my country has been banned because Cryptocurrency is considered a currency that has many risks.
The risks are money laundering, corruption crime, drug purchase action.
This is so horrible, therefore the government in my country forbids the use of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
We have known . and accepted . they want to adopt a law on the regulation of the crypto market . but it's just past the state receiving such amounts so they nachinajut to invent )) So that everything will be resolved !
Activity: 49
Crypto is not really accepted in shop in my country, it is been accepted from people to people, No official acceptance and things like that and our government have not said any thing yet about crypto currency, and I don't it will be accepted because i am from a third world country where things are hard.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
I would guess Bitcoin has been used in ALL countries, even third world countries and countries that are very restrictive with technology like North Korea. There aren't many countries that 'ban' Bitcoin so the chances are that somebody would likely live in a country that is allowed it simply because it's new and without regulation in majority of places.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
so far, cryptocurrency is not accepted in my country but I heard some news that said the cryptocurrency will be added as a commodity in the stock market but I don't know if it's true or not. my government seems to not give a clear statement about the cryptocurrency but the people still using cryptocurrency as their way to make money. I hope that soon my governments will realize that cryptocurrency is not bad and many people can get a better life because they can earn money from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
No, not accepted. Individuals like to invest in cryptocurrencies, but the state does not allow it. It also prohibits it. This is what most countries are doing. So you can imagine how much the market is lack of funds, especially the world's two largest countries do not support it, this is the worst.
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

Many people are using crypto in my country, Nigeria but it's not legalized by the central bank of my country. However the government has not actually placed an at-right ban on the use of crypto in Nigeria but there had been several warnings by the law makers about investments in crypto.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Best solution for smart cities
crypto has not been fully accepted in my country, the government has not supported and the banking still strictly prohibits the use of crypto. the average person also does not know crypto and blockchain, sometimes i am sad when i give education about crypto and blockchain, they scoff and say that it is bullshit.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
https://karatcoin.co
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

in my country Indonesia, crypto are illegal for payment,
I hope next time the government will allowing crypto for payment.
but u still can buy or sell in market for investment.
not for payment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
My country USES cryptocurrency as a collectible, so people can exchange it privately.
However, they do not allow the existence of ICO, they think it is illegal fund-raising.
Activity: 238
Used in the basis of online. In offline we exchange coins with friends)
Activity: 98
In my country crypto currencies is now popular in a lot of ways. some people are seeking what good and bad these cryptocurrencies has and how these cryptocurrencies can change their world or their everyday livings.
Activity: 322
Yes, there are a couple of places in Minsk where accept cryptocurrency our President treats it very well !
Activity: 126
Our government does not accept cryptocurrencies, but there are still many blind investors who have been deceived. As neighboring countries gradually accept cryptocurrencies, I think our government may try to change their attitude.
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
It is accepted in my country. Is it widely spread? I would have to say no. There are a number of companies who support and buy in on crypto currency idea, but they are on the minor side of things. Still these are good first steps.
Activity: 114
My country does not support cryptocurrencies. But I think this is only temporary. No government can resist the trend. I think that in the next two years, governments around the world will be open to the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
Crypto is accepted in my country but regulated by the Central Bank.  Generally it is considered as remittance from abroad and one must follow strictly the AML and KYC process.  Withdrawal and transfer is limited to a certain amount.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
in my country, in Ukraine, there are no laws that regulate the crypto currency. but there is an opportunity to freely exchange crypto for money. and even pay with BTC in some cafes

Yes but not now if you can will be the answer for this question if the crypto currencies had a bright future then all of the people will accept them quickly and make an actual rents for crypto currencies to double up a lot more soon I also made a hope.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
in my country, in Ukraine, there are no laws that regulate the crypto currency. but there is an opportunity to freely exchange crypto for money. and even pay with BTC in some cafes
Activity: 103
My country does not accept it. But I think that more countries will soon accept cryptocurrencies. It is all small countries that accept cryptocurrencies. Countries that do not accept cryptocurrencies in the future are also small countries. This is my point of view.
Pages:
Jump to: