Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 19. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
The State gives Fully Legality to Bitcoin, because it recognizes it as a means of payment that can be used in transactions.
My country has a special law to regulate the use of Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
This depends on the type of country but now most countries are wising up and changing their attitude towards cryptocurrency market.The nations are now looking at ways to look at this great opportunity and take advantage of the big market here in.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
Crypto currency is poorly developed due to the lack of practical application in my country and is not regulated by the govermant. People use crypto currency only for speculative purposes.
Activity: 126
My country is very against of cryptocurrencies and ICOs. They think that ICO is an illegal financing method, and my country also prohibits the use of cryptocurrencies, which makes our country’s cryptocurrency players can only go to foreign transactions.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Our country does not accept cryptocurrencies. This makes us very frustrated. However, I recently heard that this situation may have some changes. I am very much looking forward to our country accepting cryptocurrencies. If they are willing to accept cryptocurrencies, then we will be very happy. It is also very good for the entire cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
cryptocurrency is not prohibited in my country but the government is not yet making any statement about cryptocurrency. I hope soon the government will make a press release and approve cryptocurrency so we can use and work with cryptocurrency without fear of breaking any laws. I think that there are many people from many cities in my country that already knew about cryptocurrency and they feel that they have another way to make money especially they can online and try to make money from their gadget.
Activity: 238
in my country, not many people know about cryptocurrency. even cryptocurrency in my country is still illegal. this is certainly bad for the development of cryptocurrency. there is much negative news about crypto that makes people hesitant to join it. I hope in the future the crypto legalized by the government in order that make the development of crypto in my country better.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
In my country, few people know about cryptocurrencies and the wide use of cryptocurrency is not yet available, but our government is neutral about cryptocurrencies, the draft laws regulating the turnover of the country internal cryptocurrencies have not yet been fully implemented, i think in the near future the cryptocurrencies in my country will be legalized.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Yesterday, a columnist indicated that 7000 tons of wheat was imported from Ukraine to Turkey via Cryptocurrency transfer.

One of the major banks in Turkey (Akbank) is considering Ripple platform to conduct international transfers.

Today, government is looking into ban cryptocurrencies (source: unknown) due to facilitation of illegal betting.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
In my country the crypto currency is not banned, but, according to the National Bank, is not a means of payment. The single currency is determined by the constitution. Changing the constitution is not an easy process, so the development of crypto at the state level is not expected in the near future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

In my country crypto is not banned but there's just a few place in my country that if you use coins like paying bills or convert it into cash crypto is allowed to sign all information details to approved the transaction. Some other place don't accept crypto.
Activity: 154
The government of my country now wants to introduce laws that regulate this market and take from all those who trades tax there, in my opinion this is not correct.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
for now my country has not received the currency cryptocurrency as a means of payment but can be used if in exchange into the form of currency of my country. maybe my country's government does not know many positive things about cryptocurrency, they only see the negative side only.
Activity: 75
In my country, will soon introduce taxes on cryptocurrency, as much as 5% and to engage in mining you need to open your own business and documented business. I'm upset.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
In Bangladesh crypto currency is illegal news in here https://bdnews24.com/economy/2017/12/27/bangladesh-bank-warns-against-transaction-in-illegal-bitcoin-other-cryptocurrencies also so many countries banned BTC and crypto currencies.I believe in future will be officially accepted crypto.Just crypto is banned otherwise other all currencies accepted in bank.
Activity: 266
nope but one of domestic bank decide to use XRP database. It is so significant development to change bitcoin perspective
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
Well officially in my country it isn't allowed or banned to pay and accept cryptocurrency. So there some merchants which accept it
Activity: 205
Merit: 29
Love yourself.
Do crypto currency accepted in your country?
You can follow this for improving your skill in English- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-best-books-for-learning-english-3768196

In my country, no single crypto is accepted or legal but we are using it (internal network)
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
In my country crypto is unregulated yet . It means that it is not banned , but it is not officially allowed as well . We have a lot of crypto-to-fiat and vice verse online exchanges that working partially legal and even a few crypto ATMs . Soon we expect government to release a law about crypto regulation and I believe crypto will have a more offcial status and more support in my country .
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
They haven't been accepted as a legal currency yet but they have not been banned either so there's that and there is no problem with using cryptos. I do think that regulations are not far behind when it comes to trading because they will need regulations to be able to properly tax the earnings of traders which I don't have a problem with. I am just waiting for it to be legalized as a currency.
Pages:
Jump to: