Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 20. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 0
If you are asking if cryptos have been legalized and recognized as a legal tender and currency then the answer is no. It hasn't been accepted yet but that does not mean that it has been made illegal. The use has not been banned and there is no way that you get punished for it, what they just want to do is learn how to tax it properly
Activity: 56
The most promising and safe ICO in 2018!The project Vireo ensures you success!If you want to get new experience and earn money, then this ICO was created for you! Enjoy the result! #Vireo
brand new
Activity: 0
My country took a wait-and-see attitude. In principle, nothing is prohibited, but there is no permissive base. Our politicians try to structure and legalize mining and trade, introduce taxes for local exchanges. However, draft laws are only being developed. Cheesy
Activity: 196
In my country, crypt money is not forbidden. It is not a very common currency for use. People are now curious and want to enter this world. It will be more common in a short period of time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
Correctly, do what you like most, if there are accurate news and forecasts, then people will be drawn to you, consider this.
Activity: 21
In my country crypto currencies is now popular in a lot of ways. some people are seeking what good and bad these cryptocurrencies has and how these cryptocurrencies can change their world or their everyday livings.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

not yet, in my country Cryptocurrency still look like some ilegal activity. so our goverment dont use it as a payment. and i think my country will use this cryptocurrency as a legal paymennt in 50 years again Smiley
Activity: 574

I wouldn't say no since there have been local apps that accepts and converts ethereum and bitcoin seamlessly to our fiat though I haven't seen any shops locally and online markets here in our country that accepts any cryptocurrency.
Activity: 54
In my country have been a bit more to trade the coin crypto or trading. even my country also has its own exchanger. but not as complete as a global exchanger. in fact the government has not fully legalized, but the government only appealed that the activities we do in the world of crypto is a personal risk.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
My country does not accept cryptocurrencies. As far as I know, there are not many countries in the world that accept cryptocurrencies. Because the economy is the lifeblood of a country. The emergence of cryptocurrency is deadly for many countries and will have a great impact on the country’s economic system. Cryptocurrency is a revolution, and the revolution is not so easy to succeed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency  is not accepted in my country which makes me really be sad. As you know that cryptocurrency has a big famous right now, probably it is in most parts of the world, also it’s a job which help people earn money from it. Crytocurrency, however, is not accepted in most countries.Even in some countries, governments ban people from using cryptocurrency. I think that there are so many people, especially the young who take part in crypto market significantly. Anyway, I hope that I my country will accept cryptocurrency that can help not only me but also many others have chance to use cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

especially for in my country not. but it is not a serious obstacle, because until now the state does not advocate but does not prohibit and only appealed to be behind big risks. I think in the next few decades there are many banks in every country that adopt blockchain. and this will strengthen crypto in international eyes.
Activity: 233
Officially, no, but all have long been paid by bitcoin and ETH. Personally, I pay bitcoin on the Internet for more than three years.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Many people in my country follow the world of cryptocurrency, but my country forbids joining crypto world and does not legalize it, indirectly my country forbids the world of cryptocurrency because according to them the crypto world has many negative impact.
Activity: 434
In my country, the Government together with Central Bank affirms that virtual currency includes bitcoin is not recognized as a valid payment instrument. So it is prohibited to be used as a means of payment.

In addition, the virtual currency is very risky and full of speculation because no authority is responsible, there is no official administrator, there is no underlying asset of the currency currency and the value of trading is very speculative so hihg the risk of inflation and prone to be used as money laundering and financing of terrorism, thereby affecting the stability of the financial system and harming the public.

Too bad because crypto currency is very famous in my country. Many people who make crypto as a job for earn income. I hope one day our Government can allow crypto because crypto help to reduces unemployment.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
no unfortunately not really. occasionally (e.g. have food delivered) but it is not
really usable. and honestly I also have no interest in spending my crypto currencies  Smiley
Activity: 151
In my country, the new crypto currency is known by some, but it has not been legislated by the government, maybe in some countries. I hope someday crypto currency can be used for sale and purchase transactions in my country, sometime when it can be realized. What is clear any government decisions in my country, I will continue to explore the world of crypto
Activity: 560
In my country, cryptocurrencies are widely used, but there are no laws related to their regulation. I think it's just a Paradise for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
In my country, electronic money has not been accepted by the government for payment and exchange. My country is a very old country and they do not accept electronic money. Maybe that's why my country is a poor country
Activity: 162
Yes it is accepted, but there is still no establishment accepting bitcoin payment.
Pages:
Jump to: