Pages:
Author

Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 2522 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
It is already hard to believe that they will accept at least some laws affecting the adoption of the national currency at the state level or have introduced payment terminals in everyday life. This would be at least a small step in the future, but so far only pour water.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Politicians perceive the phenomenon of crypto currency as a hindrance to an already existing financial system, since the crypto currency carries the principle of decentralization, and this principle deprives them of control over this system, so they want to pass laws on the regulation of the crypto currency
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

Sure keep an eye on them at all times.  They are your slave masters.  Don't always follow their advice but the more insight you can gain on them and what they are up to the more insider knowledge you will have at your disposal when trading.  You always watch the money printers.  They are boss.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I dont care about politicians, as they are the crocodile in our world.
Most politicians are corrupt person, FIAT is good for them as they have so many of it.
Cryptocurrency will not be good for them, they want to continue what is they are having.

I don't mind what politicians say about crypto, they are just after the money and what they say for sure wil be for their own good, so what I care about crypto is that if I can earn money here, I will do whatever I need to do on my own.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I do follow them at times. Many of the politicians are in against of cryptocurrency due to the risk involved and can also be used as money laundering.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
All countries of the world are thinking about how to start regulating the cryptocurrency market. I understand why. There is a lot of money in cryptocurrencies, capitalization will increase every year. Every government wants to profit from this money.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
I don't follow anything they say. Because I am very sure that what they are saying about cryptocurrency is not true.They can keep saying whatever they like. I prefer to invest in Altcoins than to just keep my money in the bank doing nothing. So I don't care about their opinions.
Activity: 196
The authorities of many countries really can not yet decide how to treat cryptocurrencies. But regulation that would meet the requirements of the idea of decentralization would be needed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Sometimes it seems to me that these guys live somewhere very far away in another universe and sometimes really begins to strain what they say, that's why I live in a different world, in a world where there are laws of life, probably so many do, but of course I adhere to that , What do we have to do
Activity: 70
 In my country, there are always news about many states government raising the issue of bitcoin use and thousands of transactions that are being done promptly everyday...That 's imagineable because at the end they will be deciding factors persons of crypto currency fate...
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
It’s a good idea to keep our ear to the ground with concern to what politicians are saying about crypto currency’s. However, it is their job to decide to dissuade us from entering crypto currency, as they want to preserve the Fiat currency regime which is slowly dying.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
I dont care about politicians, as they are the crocodile in our world.
Most politicians are corrupt person, FIAT is good for them as they have so many of it.
Cryptocurrency will not be good for them, they want to continue what is they are having.
Activity: 30
there are always news about many states government raising the issue of bitcoin use and thousands of transactions that are being done promptly everyday
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
Politicians even in Nigeria are after their pockets. Politicians if given opportunity will want to control how we run our various homes. That is why I always like to follow them on serious investments such as cryptocurrency because the news alone about politicians taking over the market can influence the economy. Sometimes these politicians don’t know what exactly cryptocurrency is all about; all they are interested is that at the end of it money or profit from the investment will be theirs. I am still waiting to hear what their opinion on cryptocurrency will be like. With their empty promises they don’t need to control every sector.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I listen it, but not follow it. I evalute how theese news can to affect  cryptocurrency market and planing my activity then.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
The essence of the topic also makes cryptocurrency open to the public, right?
He provides an opportunity to see transactions of millions and even billions every day can be done with cryptocurrency.

Good jobs sir!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

[/quote

Not at all, just because they are politicians does not mean that they know what they are talking about when it comes to cryptocurrencies. the only person that I listen to when it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies is myself after I have done all of the research that I can do into a certain coin that I want to invest in. People will only tell you things that helps them.
Activity: 252
Ofcourse not why would I follow them if they are the reason why my country was got into a lot of debt. I've decided to join cryptocurrency and blockchain technology because I really believe in these technologies that it will stop corruptions and manipulation in the future.
Activity: 104
No. I do not. As a matter of fact, I do not follow anything that politicians say at all, because they are a bunch of liars and whatever they say are mostly to benefit themselves, and majority of them know only little or nothing of what the market is about, so for this, I rarely believe anything that they say most especially about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 518
I do not follow politicians and what they say about cryptocurrency , most of them do not know what cryptocurrency is, the state should not regulate it !
Pages:
Jump to: