Pages:
Author

Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 2522 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 60
yes I do but you don't know who to trust when but sure hearing something abount cryptos coming out from politicians or big players it's always good to listen.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Reasonable and responsible politicians and central bank governors recognize that blockchain technology will be widely applied in the future and replace traditional methods and principles. It is possible that we should also agree with them.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
I really don't follow any politicians activities except for our president.
I don't care what politicians would say about Bitcoin, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency stuff because they don't have the entire fact about the future of our monetary system.
But if they do said anything about Cryptocurrency, I consider to think that they might speculating out of their interests.
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
Not only politicians, but even the leaders of the countries speak about cryptocurrency. For example, in Russia, Vladimir Putin provided an opportunity to develop a new law on cryptocurrencies, which will soon be adopted. This means that it is necessary to follow the words of politicians to make assumptions about the further development of the crypto-currency sphere.
There are more and more countries that accept cryptocurrency and see it as a strategy for developing the country, which will promote this market to grow stronger in the future. I believe this will be the decisive moment for you to buy cheap coins and keep in the last few months of this year, I believe it will grow again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I am following the news about crypto so politicians as well. More and more of them appreciate the technology behind Crypto  and are supportive as  we could see on the last G20 meeting in July in Hamburg.
Activity: 196
Not only politicians, but even the leaders of the countries speak about cryptocurrency. For example, in Russia, Vladimir Putin provided an opportunity to develop a new law on cryptocurrencies, which will soon be adopted. This means that it is necessary to follow the words of politicians to make assumptions about the further development of the crypto-currency sphere.
Activity: 129
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
Actually, i don't listen what politicians say about anything!
When a politicin declares something, you can bet that he has a specific interest, and he is the first that doesn't believe in his words...
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
I do not pay attention to what the politicians say about the crypto currency.Recently, the words of politicians mean little.It is noticeable that the crypto currency on TV and radio is spoken much more often.It pleases me.More and more people are beginning to be interested in cryptocurrency and new technologies.
Activity: 98
In general, I do not follow what the politicians say about the crypto currency. After all, their words mean nothing. I try to follow more organizations and people whose solution can really affect the market of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 24
no of course. The only advice is the basis for reference, if too dependent you will lose a lot of money
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

No I don't because I believe that no politician can manipulate or control the market flow. I think they could impart something but even politicians don't have enough idea about the basics of crypto. Whatever they say about it, I still prefer to listen to cryptocurrency pros for I believe that they could impart more knowledge for us.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
in my case i just listen to them what they are trying to say in the community. some explanation they are talking is not what really cryptocurrency is all about, i just laughed and think government is afraid that someday people will not needing government because of blockchain and cryptocurrency, the main problem of the world rightnow is curraptionand the only thing can stop curraption is blockchain for transparent transactions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
For a very long time now, governments and not just politicians have been looking for ways to have control over cryptocurrency through regulations, but this did not work out as expected. The G20 meeting that was held was their hope of gaining this control, but they met something different. Virtually everyone knows that they are aware of the immense benefits behind this ingenious technology. They too are secretly into it in their different closets, yet they are not satisfied with it.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
In any case, the market often reacts to the words of various politicians and important persons in the world.
Often, different opinions and rumors can affect the market for some time.
Activity: 295
What can they do ? They can not even block Telegram in Russia. The only thing that will stop me with crypto is criminal law, If they will set bitcoin transfer as a crime
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

It is important to become updated to the latest news especially if it is the people having high position who talks about it. It is good to see that cryptos are recognize by them and will be much better if they are not against with it. Will I follow what they say? I can't answer yes or no. Because I will just follow them if they are saying good but I maybe against if I think it is no good at all
Activity: 38
Truly, obviously, I read any news about cryptographic forms of money. I for one don't see how you can bring this all to legitimate arrangement without centralization. Maybe shrewd individuals will discover arrangements that will fulfill everybody. Be that as it may, as training appears, governmental issues will again make some sort of jabber, which will aggravate to everybody.
Activity: 171
As I hear from bank system representatives, since the cryptocurrency is competing with flat money, their opinions are almost always negative and without respect to the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
This should be monitored, because this news directly depends on how the market reacts
Activity: 266
Politicians says a lot and different things about crypto, from the full acceptance of it to it's complete rejection, statements by politicians shouldn't be taken seriously, except for some official statements.
Pages:
Jump to: