Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 6. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 06:27:15 PM
I think most alternative coins are useless. They are unfit for life and therefore will die in the near future. The market should be cleared of unnecessary or useless coins.
Activity: 203
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 12, 2018, 06:23:40 PM
Yes we need altcoins. First of all these bitcoin cash and other bitcoin forks not interesting for me. Their only one speciality is have bitcoin in their names.
There are too many altcoins and all of these for some other fields and they have different purposes. People can create some altcoins for different bussines spaces. Also
they are using new technology and new codes in these altcoins systems. ı believe we need all of these altcoins . People need different coins because all the people trying to find different coins with different features. They can easily choose the best coin after their research.
Activity: 364
November 12, 2018, 06:12:49 PM
Most alternative coins can be of great benefit to society. But at the moment, many projects cannot actively develop due to the general decline in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
November 12, 2018, 06:11:38 PM
all the coins that you mentioned are indeed very popular coins and the development is very good but the slow development of the price so it is suitable for long-term investment, we really need altcoin to trade because the price changes are fast so it's easy to get profits
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 05:54:43 PM
Well , of course we need altcoins due to the fact that they bring something new to the cryptocurrency, and it is developing at a high rate!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 05:51:39 PM
We need new technologies and Coins. It must be the best Altcoin!!!!
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 03:17:19 AM
There is no doubt that there is no doubt about it, because it is altcoins that can bring you really good opportunities, because nothing else can, because today there are so many cheap projects, and they can help you find normal opportunities today.
Altcoins will bring opportunities for crypto but not every coin will be a valuable investment.

Yes, agree on that, only that valuable coin can make a better invest and can hold for a better profit in the future. Those tokens which is already in the market and have nice volume already can be profitable.
I always want more of Altcoin that produces profits. so I observe any development of the coin and the coin always want that developed in order to generate more profit for me in the future to improve the earnings say from time to time.
Activity: 98
November 12, 2018, 03:04:25 AM
yes we must need altcoins because these are healthy to invest and make profit from trading or holding for long time, but we should play smart in trading coins.
Activity: 28
November 12, 2018, 02:30:28 AM
I think we need altcoin because it have many activities that can earn than bitcoin, altcoin is another alternative of cryptocurrency, and it used has another opportunity to make money.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 11, 2018, 09:56:58 AM
I agree we don't need 90% of these, but these "altcoins" are the projects improving the tech of blockchain and pushing tech boundaries. SO yes there are needed
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 09:45:47 AM
I think any of us would need the Altcoins because from it we get a lot of profit. It seems that the Altcoins now become very cheap and their use is very good and potential.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 11, 2018, 09:33:04 AM
We really need them due to the fact that there are a lot of them who cannot survive the market circumstances along their way into success. Altcoins are are good alternative investment of bitcoin because some altcoins are more profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
November 11, 2018, 09:31:31 AM
Take ETH for example. We have got the whole ICO market based on the ethereum blockchain. Other alts also have some awesome beneficial properties.
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
November 11, 2018, 09:26:55 AM
Altcoins of course we need, but the forks I would not say that they are necessary to us, they just take the coin as a basis and slightly change it , but this is nothing for me, it is better to create something new and not use the old!

why reinvent the wheel when you can make it better? True, a lot of forks are being done just to take a solid name and ride that wave, but some forks (monero) are very useful
Activity: 406
November 10, 2018, 02:12:54 PM
Altcoins of course we need, but the forks I would not say that they are necessary to us, they just take the coin as a basis and slightly change it , but this is nothing for me, it is better to create something new and not use the old!
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 12:07:23 PM
we need altcoins every day, this is a challenge to s using altcoin in trading and sometimes investing to make big profits someday, altcoins are great help for me everyday to trade. Many people keep altcoin and they make a profit for them very well, in my opinion we should not despise altcoin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
November 07, 2018, 09:37:02 AM
It seems to me that most alternative coins are useless and not needed by society. But these coins provide an excellent earning potential for traders.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 07, 2018, 09:32:59 AM
I think that it would be a want not a need for the investors. They all pretty much knows that coins would be nothing without them.
Activity: 154
November 07, 2018, 09:29:02 AM
Of course they are. Altcoins compete with Bitcoin and with themselves. And competition is always good.
Activity: 20
November 06, 2018, 06:27:29 AM
I think we need altcoins, because what else if not them pushes the crypto development forwards? Bitcoin? I am not sure.
Pages:
Jump to: