Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 112. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 5
March 20, 2018, 05:39:18 AM
yes we need the altcoin because it is like bitcoin and there are many kinds of altcoin and if you have altcoin you can say that you are rich.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 05:34:53 AM
I don't think that we need altcoins. It is better when you have one coin. But I know nothing about economics so maybe I wrong.  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 05:27:26 AM
they are the new kind of investment, i think you can avoid their growth. People likes them, because they are able to earn quite a lot of money if the project is successful.
Activity: 210
March 20, 2018, 05:16:46 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as I knew in the forum on the altcoin section there is much announcement about new altcoins almost every day. do we still need that altcoin?
Yes, of course, we badly need Altcoin. But we need the Altcoin quality and have a high price later. Although Bitcoin is the best coin Altcoin can be a backup when we get bored with the Bitcoin price that goes down continuously.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
March 20, 2018, 05:08:12 AM
Sure, it increases variety. Think of it as different fiat currencies you may want to invest in. Just because the dollar and euro are the strongest currencies right now, doesn't mean other fiat currencies are not required?

Yeah this is a really great analogy. You could also view it as “stocks” and building a diversified portfolio. Crypto really is unique though. Tough to wrap your head around it and straightline compare it to existing investments/currencies

In fact it is a terrible analogy!

Globally there are approximately 180 fiat currencies in the world but today we have 1567 altcoins....

Currencies are issued, backed and regulated by central banking institutions while altcoins are created mostly by professional scammers and criminals.

We need altcoins, but solid, reliable and honest ones!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 09:52:59 PM
Yes. Of course we need the altcoin. Many altcoin, the cryptocurrency market is will grow and flourishing all over the world. The altcoin helps many investors trust and create a strong economy, boom. Many altcoin appear, they will support each other, helping each other grow.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
March 18, 2018, 09:47:13 PM
Sure, it increases variety. Think of it as different fiat currencies you may want to invest in. Just because the dollar and euro are the strongest currencies right now, doesn't mean other fiat currencies are not required?

Yeah this is a really great analogy. You could also view it as “stocks” and building a diversified portfolio. Crypto really is unique though. Tough to wrap your head around it and straightline compare it to existing investments/currencies
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 09:37:46 PM
Yes of course we still need altcoins specially this days when the crypto market is bleeding out and bitcoins market value is falling down and not just bitcoin but also a lot of those good crypto currencies out there are also undervalued today, so investing in low valued altcoins is one of the best alternatives today so that we could earn a descent profit, only of those low valued altcoins that we invested will surely increase its market value this coming days or weeks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
March 18, 2018, 04:38:03 PM
Yes we need altcoin because through these coin we can promote the community who supports cryptocurrency. Altcoins is a wonderful blessing for all of us
Activity: 168
March 15, 2018, 04:59:37 PM

It is very interesting to observe the appearance of new products on the market, the more new Altcoin the better for us, there is the opportunity to make good money, because bitcoin will not rise 100 times
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
March 15, 2018, 04:56:59 PM
There are a lot of shitcoins, but we have some coins for payment, smart-contracts. It helps blockchain technology to become better.
We don't need shitcoins.
I believe in some altcoins so we should see what will happen in near future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
March 15, 2018, 04:55:09 PM
Of course, we do. I should mention that many of them also run on their own blockchains - so it's another crypto-universe against erc20 and BTC.
Activity: 140
March 15, 2018, 04:50:01 PM
Yes, but anyway have a bitcoinðereum biggest  proportion

Maybe, because Bitcoin is not yet perfect since then altcoin will try to create a better version of Bitcoin.The altcoin is not that well known it will probably harder to buy and will have fewer wallet that support it.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
March 15, 2018, 04:21:38 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
In my overview to crypto world future. Yes, we need altcoins. The more the merrier. The more, the better. Altcoins have a different area of purpose. Some didn't not get lucky. Altcoins are needed to circulate in the world of business interactions.

That is so wrong! The more the merrier and the better? Are you joking?

The abundance of shitcoins, fake ICOs and all sorts of fraudulent schemes is killing crypto!

The recent decision by Google and Facebbok to ban crypto advertising was caused exactly because of the excess of crypto scams.

We need altcoins, but not 1565 of them!
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
March 15, 2018, 12:58:33 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
In my overview to crypto world future. Yes, we need altcoins. The more the merrier. The more, the better. Altcoins have a different area of purpose. Some didn't not get lucky. Altcoins are needed to circulate in the world of business interactions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
March 15, 2018, 12:40:18 PM
Altcoins is an absolute necessity. On the off chance that we haven't got any of the altcoins now bitcoin could have never increased such a prevalence as the present. When something develops it won't be esteemed, yet a similar when develop contending with something unique doubtlessly the development influences it to stand separated from the rest.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
March 15, 2018, 12:32:48 PM
It's the same this as to ask "do we need so many shares in the stock market?"
Every coin still have qualities and defects, and until the situation won't be stable, it's a good thing that there are so many different options.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
March 14, 2018, 10:59:22 AM
If you are a trader, maybe you need to avail altcoins. Buying Altcoins will serve as your small investment to avoid suffering to big losses.
If you hesitate to buy and hold bitcoin because of the huge risk, I must prefer to just go on to altcoins.
Activity: 34
March 12, 2018, 07:31:39 PM
It's not a bad idea at all to have other altcoin because it will get to a time you will see the weak ones in the system
Activity: 249
Merit: 102
March 12, 2018, 07:22:41 PM
we still need a new alt to grow bitcoin Because they offer more to maintain balance and they bring new things in their innovation also give something different.
New Altcoin must be different, if you need bitcoin go into backside.
Jump to: