Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 2. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 05:18:27 PM
altcoin is very much needed because the price is also quite high for investing or trading to make money. lots of good and profitable coins we can choose according to our wishes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 05:10:10 PM
Actually it's up to you, if you want trading then you need altcoin. If you won't trading then no need altcoin.If we need earn then must need altcoin. We  get much profit from hold altcoin and also less profit from day trading . 
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
November 25, 2018, 04:39:29 PM
Certainly. If Bitcoin is the element that attracts new people to the sphere, then altcoins give the variety that more confident investors need.
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
November 25, 2018, 04:38:31 PM
I am not against innovation, because it is totally necessary for any economy, the problem comes when you create many alts that are the same, for example, we already have bitcoin cash, bitcoin, now a new fork, then dash and although they have slight differences, practically have the same purpose.

In my point of view there are too many altcoins on the market. This is not a problem or maybe this is a problem for young inexperienced users. In any case these small unknown cryptocurrencies will fade away within the time.
They will, of course, vanish, but we still need altcoins for developing ways of using the technology of crypto and blockchain.

The vast majority of alts will not survive because the platforms they operate on will not survive, either because the team doesnt manage it well, because the bear market takes too long so they run out of money, because a competitor is better, ...
Activity: 434
November 23, 2018, 03:07:07 AM
Definitely we need altcoins to develop industry.
Bitcoin isn't enough for us to see a growth of crypto currency and possible mass adoption
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
November 23, 2018, 03:05:06 AM
yes we really need it because each altcoin has its own function. if we want to make the world support Cypo the first thing to do is to integrate everything with the blockchain. so we need a lot of altcoins in the future.
November 23, 2018, 03:02:33 AM
I am not against innovation, because it is totally necessary for any economy, the problem comes when you create many alts that are the same, for example, we already have bitcoin cash, bitcoin, now a new fork, then dash and although they have slight differences, practically have the same purpose.

In my point of view there are too many altcoins on the market. This is not a problem or maybe this is a problem for young inexperienced users. In any case these small unknown cryptocurrencies will fade away within the time.
They will, of course, vanish, but we still need altcoins for developing ways of using the technology of crypto and blockchain.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
November 22, 2018, 06:21:44 PM
I think we need only leading coins because everyone else can die at any time, only a few will survive, the most important thing is to identify these coins, which is very difficult to do.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 22, 2018, 06:01:06 PM
The concern will be to projects with similar products, when we have 20 projects with similar products, how do we expect all to perform maximally in the same market. Ethereum already has projects with similar idea and better product, it is a big concern coming in years. In the future the stronger product will excel.  
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
November 22, 2018, 05:53:02 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Each of those alts is designated to support some new features of blockchain no matter if they are related to the speed and cost of transactions or present an absolutely new vision of the technology.
Personally I am really eager to see the implementation of the promises given in the road maps of numerous projects (like several thousand txs per sec or terabytes of data being organized in such a manner that excludes the possibility of their alteration). We do not necessarily need 2 thousand coins, but 20-50 tokens of most successful projects may become the leaders of the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 22, 2018, 04:01:48 PM
Behind every project is an idea and a team. Of course, most of them will die in 2 years, but some will realize their plans, and may fall into TOP 5
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
November 22, 2018, 03:58:56 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

We need other altcoins to increase the assortment for investors. People can find the right fit for their wallets, terms, and goals. If person want to invest just 10$ they need to have an option. Some altcoins are very pricey or unsuitable for the long-term investments.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
November 22, 2018, 03:50:43 PM
Yes. We need altcoins in our daily lives as bitcoin. Altcoins have the potential of becoming great coins in the future. They are promising coins and are meant to stay. They will survive in this future and the next.
Activity: 304
November 22, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

Yes, we need altcoins, special mentioning Ethereum, because Ethereum is very useful in all aspect in trading, in fee, and etc. I also believe that this altcoins will lead us to success and will be very useful.
Merit: 101
November 22, 2018, 11:42:05 AM
In start only bitcoin were used as a crypto currency and then after that many projects started for altcoins and i think that is also good for them because they promote that and they can work for that and if we like to use crypto currencies altcoins are good for us where ever in future many businesses will deal in crypto so it can be just a currency which they would need in future.
Merit: 21
November 22, 2018, 11:28:38 AM
each altcoin offers a different service, and in my opinion the presence of many types of coins indicates that blockchain technology in the altcoin is accepted by the community and the company
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
November 22, 2018, 11:23:49 AM
Yes, Because of there is many platform can be use in the future. Lot of developers make a new coins/token everyday and release their platform. But first, We need to check it if that is not scammers. Many scammer they taking advantage so investor get scammed.
Activity: 994
November 22, 2018, 11:21:39 AM
of course we really need altcoins, even though every day there are always new altcoins popping up but that all have different concepts and offers, all of which also depend on research we do in looking at prospects of the altcoin in the future
Activity: 238
November 22, 2018, 11:16:43 AM
til now, I can confidently say that we need, but not much as 2000s altcoins.
whole market had been effected by those shitty coins. they let investors see that they're high risk high return. but no, they're high risk no return.
Activity: 490
November 22, 2018, 11:01:39 AM
altcoin grows and develops and becomes a source of income for every trader and bounty hunter to get the coins they are working on and get an altcoin reward,
Pages:
Jump to: