Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 3. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 09:18:37 AM
Altcoins are always needed, no matter how strong Bitcoin or the other altcoins associated to it. The more the altcoins, the better the investment opportunities and more variety. Take for instance the AutoCoin, which is an altcoin especially developed for the automotive industry. This altcoin isn’t just any cryptocurrency that you invest in, but is also one which you can use to buy cars.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
November 22, 2018, 04:17:35 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

In my opinion, indeed we need another altcoin. This is due to the limitations of bitcoin. We need altcoins that have technological innovations that are distinctive and different from the previous coins. This innovation is certainly more renewable and useful. For example, we still need ripple because ripple has a high transaction speed that allows speeding up our work in terms of financial transactions. So, in my conclusion, we still need other altcoins that really bring benefits and innovation. The number of altcoins that have emerged now is only the duplication of previous technology so that such coins do not need to be on the market.

Different from your thoughts, in my opinion, we don't need an altcoin anymore. The number of altcoins on the market will only increase coin spam on the market. Most of these coins are not innovative so that they will only make the market worse. I prefer not many coins, but the existing coins continue to innovate and improve. I am sure this is more effective to always improve coin quality and market quality. We better repair existing coins for the better than we always create new coins whose functions are only disposable. Many coins will only be selected by nature on the market. Most of these coins cannot last long on the market and will only become trash. I think this will be in vain. I would rather suggest that the potential coins that are already there continue to be upgraded so that we don't need new coins. Therefore, indeed in making crypto currency coins we must think about the sustainability of these coins in order to compete in the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 04:08:56 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

In my opinion, indeed we need another altcoin. This is due to the limitations of bitcoin. We need altcoins that have technological innovations that are distinctive and different from the previous coins. This innovation is certainly more renewable and useful. For example, we still need ripple because ripple has a high transaction speed that allows speeding up our work in terms of financial transactions. So, in my conclusion, we still need other altcoins that really bring benefits and innovation. The number of altcoins that have emerged now is only the duplication of previous technology so that such coins do not need to be on the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
November 22, 2018, 03:58:25 AM
Of course, we need it, if, for example, to take a tighter platform of Ethereum, working projects come out on it, as well on the platform of NEO, more and more good projects appear. A variety is needed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
November 21, 2018, 09:45:17 PM
For each new ICO project, they rely on the issued altcoin to raise funds and maintain a relationship with investors.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 07:52:43 PM
The other Altcoins are made for the profit of the investors. Taller Altcoins tend to move more slowly than low altcoins. I believe that there is no need for too much of everything because every one of us has its meaning, investors buy them for their benefit.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
November 21, 2018, 07:50:43 PM
Yes right, we really need altcoin, if we don't have or hold it now, bitcoin will never get popularity like now, when it grows it won't be appreciated.

Activity: 434
November 21, 2018, 07:41:55 PM

As far as I understand, most of the altcoins are used by the ICO and business in order to promote their project through the means of it as a token for the investors. It is a way to manage investors so that, those investors can sell the altcoins when the project has a very good market value.
Activity: 168
November 21, 2018, 07:40:32 PM
Bitcoin cash of course now under the big question what will happen to him next , but it seems to me for some reason that this coin is a Scam!
Activity: 182
November 21, 2018, 07:38:16 PM
I see absolutely no point in having such a huge number of meaningless projects on the market
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
November 21, 2018, 07:36:41 PM
I think that altcoins are an important part of the market. Altcoins are one of the applications of blockchain that can help popularize the cryptocurrency market and Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
November 21, 2018, 06:54:15 PM
Of course, this market should be found in the altcoins.Each stock market has different companies.Here are altcoins in companies in cryptocurrency.Crypto stock markets will continue their lives as long as they are altcoins.I can't think of a cryptocurrency without altcoins.
Activity: 128
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 21, 2018, 06:52:08 PM
Only i believe bitcoin . I dont trust these hardforks of bitcoin. First of all i want to say that. Secondly yes market need altcoins because everyaltcoin have some different properties and companies start using blockchain in their systems and because of that they are creating some altcoins for using it. Also technology is continue developing and devs creating new codes and better currencies so yes we need new altcoins with good technical background.
Activity: 210
November 21, 2018, 06:47:55 PM
Of course, we do not need such a huge number of new Altcoins, but I can also say that Altcoins need a cryptocurrency market, but not in such a quantity
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
November 21, 2018, 06:43:29 PM
I am not against innovation, because it is totally necessary for any economy, the problem comes when you create many alts that are the same, for example, we already have bitcoin cash, bitcoin, now a new fork, then dash and although they have slight differences, practically have the same purpose.

In my point of view there are too many altcoins on the market. This is not a problem or maybe this is a problem for young inexperienced users. In any case these small unknown cryptocurrencies will fade away within the time.
I agree. I think that the whole purpose of the altcoin sandbox is to play around with the idea of blockchain and how to develop this technology to better suit the needs of the world economy.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
November 20, 2018, 03:35:45 PM
In the future, everything will come to unity, there will be very few altcoins. Now altcoins are needed only for trading, all these market speculations, trade, price movement, all this does not apply to the technological component of the blockchain. In the future, technology and its application will be important first of all, and not the amount of money that can be earned on this.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
November 20, 2018, 03:12:03 PM
in my opinion we only need a few of the massive altcoins.
the top 10 of the coins should be enough.
Currently there are many scam coins how made only for money.

regards
Activity: 434
November 20, 2018, 03:08:27 PM
We need altcoins, absolutely. Altcoins helps other projects to bring a value and be useful in a different aspects of a product. Also alts help to raise more money in a short period of time.
Activity: 364
November 20, 2018, 02:48:07 PM
Sure we need altcoin, because technically Bitcoin is too old as a currency. At the moment, there are some altcoins that are showing around 100,000 TPS and this is amazing! Cannot wait to see this products and to test them.
Activity: 490
November 20, 2018, 01:09:38 PM
Of course you need new altcoins and the more, the better, because with a big offer you can always choose what is better for you, more promising and profitable.Now there is a selection of the best altcoins, but this is attended by new ones that have appeared recently.
Pages:
Jump to: