Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 4. (Read 23653 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
November 20, 2018, 12:27:20 PM
Altcoins move crypto sphere towards the integration. Society doesnt know what blockchain is capable of, and altcoins technologies make blockchain accessible to the common consumers
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 11:57:26 AM
I am not against innovation, because it is totally necessary for any economy, the problem comes when you create many alts that are the same, for example, we already have bitcoin cash, bitcoin, now a new fork, then dash and although they have slight differences, practically have the same purpose.

In my point of view there are too many altcoins on the market. This is not a problem or maybe this is a problem for young inexperienced users. In any case these small unknown cryptocurrencies will fade away within the time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 20, 2018, 03:58:16 AM
New altcoins appear every day, but not all of these projects will get on the exchange and find their users. Despite this, they have a positive impact on the development of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry. This increases competition, accelerates development and makes our lives easier and safer. We are on the threshold of new discoveries and opportunities that blockchain will give us.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 19, 2018, 11:17:00 PM
I think we don't need it because it is simply useless. There are strong currencies that every market will take. Why do we need something more?
honestly I need it. well, sometimes altcoin brings considerable profits to us. well, it can be obtained when ICO, bounty, and trading. the beneficial thing in altcoins is when you have them in large quantities, and the price rises quite high.
Activity: 140
November 19, 2018, 11:12:15 PM
I think we don't need it because it is simply useless. There are strong currencies that every market will take. Why do we need something more?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
November 18, 2018, 11:00:29 AM
we need alts because they can be used for more than bitcoin; bitcoin is the main road we need to take, but there are smaller roads outside of it that lead to far more special places
Activity: 420
November 16, 2018, 06:30:03 PM
I think that society underestimates cryptocurrency and therefore does not try to implement it in everyday life. But I believe that cryptocurrency will be very useful for the society someday.
Activity: 170
November 16, 2018, 06:28:02 PM
We really need them due to the fact that there are a lot of them who cannot survive the market circumstances along their way into success. Altcoins are are good alternative investment of bitcoin because some altcoins are more profitable.
I also agree that altcoin is more profitable than bitcoin, because the price is more affordable and can also collect in large quantities, although the risk is greater if you invest in altcoins, especially with small market volumes
I agree. The risk of investing in altcoins are statistically much higher than that of investing in BTC, but we still need altcoins to move the market and technologies forward and compete with BTC.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
November 16, 2018, 01:11:35 PM
Sure we need. But most of the altcoins are useless scam. We just need those 2% of coins that are worth something. And I am not talking only about those cryptos that have something like blockchain 4.0 or something. Utility tokens sometimes are very worthy and so are security tokens as well. I think time will filter the market - it's just a matter of few years.

We do not just need 2% of all projects, first of all we need projects that were able to adapt their idea to real life, those projects that directly interact with ordinary people, these projects will move the development of cryptocurrency to the masses. Well, of course, everything that you called is also necessary for the normal development of the market.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
November 16, 2018, 01:02:28 PM
Sure we need. But most of the altcoins are useless scam. We just need those 2% of coins that are worth something. And I am not talking only about those cryptos that have something like blockchain 4.0 or something. Utility tokens sometimes are very worthy and so are security tokens as well. I think time will filter the market - it's just a matter of few years.
November 14, 2018, 07:01:34 PM
I am not against innovation, because it is totally necessary for any economy, the problem comes when you create many alts that are the same, for example, we already have bitcoin cash, bitcoin, now a new fork, then dash and although they have slight differences, practically have the same purpose.
Activity: 626
November 14, 2018, 06:57:24 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Of course yes we need altcoin so we have alternative choice to make a good earnings and we know that altcoin projects give a good contribution in crypto so I think there's no reason to not use a altcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 14, 2018, 06:55:09 PM
This might be not the best moment to buy altcoins, so better to stay away from it unless that you want to suffer huge losses.

The best thing that you can do, is to have all your money on Bitcoin at the moment (But not ALL of your funds, only a portion of them)

Better not to risk all what you can not afford to lose.
Activity: 239
November 14, 2018, 06:54:56 PM
if I still prefer altcoin because I like trading programs rather than long-term investments, altcoin itself has advantages for short-term investments or trading because it experiences rapid price changes, while BTC changes very slowly and is only suitable for long-term investments
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 14, 2018, 06:44:16 PM
I think it is necessary, although I keep almost everything only in Bitcoin and in Ethereum. But a lot of coins can make a huge profit, which many people do not realize, so buy at least a small part of these altcoins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 06:42:05 PM
If this is a good altcoins, but rather an interesting project that is very promising, it is a good investment of your money, which will help you earn. And, of course, these are technologies that improve our lives.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 06:25:09 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

I dont mind having many altcoins. It only means that blockchain technology is developing. What I really mind is that most of these altcoins turn out as scams or are just hype that runs aways with peoples money. It destroys the credibility of the crypto industry.
Activity: 266
November 14, 2018, 06:22:07 PM
Of course every cryptocurrency has a place to be, but I think you can only use bitcoin and all , but of course altcoins are more technological in this regard
Activity: 288
November 14, 2018, 06:14:03 PM
Of course we need a new altcoin that will change human life in the future. Altcoin still has a good future. But a good altcoin is only a few that can be used as a fiat replacement when making transactions or other uses. There are a number of altcoins that are so quickly destroyed and don't have a good future. And basically we still need good altcoins in the future.
copper member
Activity: 206
November 14, 2018, 06:06:43 PM
Actually Yes, but not excessively. I wish new altcoins can be scrutinized before general acceptance, but we are talking decentralisation. Back in the days when Nokia 3310 and the likes were invented, do you still need new devices like Android and IOS? These questions are similar. But for a fact, so many scam projects are making this space a dungeon, sometimes I think regulations might aid.
Pages:
Jump to: