Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 184. (Read 316048 times)

copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
August 21, 2016, 01:34:57 PM
Yes I do, because many things in this universe points to a deliberate designer who not only created our universe but sustains it today.
If we observe our surroundings and nature our faith in God will become more strong.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
August 20, 2016, 11:40:20 PM
A poor girl in the Middle East, where they kill women for sex out of marriage, a couple of thousand years ago, afraid of her father, makes up a story about not having sex even though her belly is pushing out like a watermelon, finds a couple of retarded Bedouin camel herders to help her shit out her bastard kid in a dirty barn and you want me to worship the illegimate son of a middle eastern whore?

I'll pass, thanks. LOL

Here she is if she hadn't made up the story of not having sex. Good to know stoning is still in style.

People thought the same as you at that point, then a couple of old bitches came up and tried to "examine" her thing below, just when they were about to get there, their hands were torched up and they ran scared, just as you will be once you are in hell.

I'm not goin to hell, I'm Hindi. LOL
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
August 20, 2016, 11:15:39 PM
A poor girl in the Middle East, where they kill women for sex out of marriage, a couple of thousand years ago, afraid of her father, makes up a story about not having sex even though her belly is pushing out like a watermelon, finds a couple of retarded Bedouin camel herders to help her shit out her bastard kid in a dirty barn and you want me to worship the illegimate son of a middle eastern whore?

I'll pass, thanks. LOL

Here she is if she hadn't made up the story of not having sex. Good to know stoning is still in style.

People thought the same as you at that point, then a couple of old bitches came up and tried to "examine" her thing below, just when they were about to get there, their hands were torched up and they ran scared, just as you will be once you are in hell.
legendary
August 20, 2016, 10:37:41 PM

I'll pass, thanks. LOL

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 20, 2016, 07:45:40 PM
Everyone who believes in God should have no reason not to believe in the Spaghetti Monster or the Tooth Fairy, because why not?! You can't disprove they don't exist either so why not believe in them as well? http://www.venganza.org/ http://spaghettimonster.com/

Which God? I believe in Shiva and Vishnu, does that count?

I'm sorry, but they don't count because they did not create the universe. They are man-made... long story.

Now let's get some things clear, because we are created beings, we have a hard time imagining a being that was not created. I will not say too much for now, when we die and see God, feel free to ask Him who created Him.

So the entire country of India is going to hell. The subway to hell is going to be pretty full. I'd better make my reservation now. LOL

You are pretty much correct about India. However, two points. One, God has ways to get people to believe in Jesus, possibly without their knowing it. Two, there is a great opportunity here. Let me show you what it is.

When people want something a real lot, they pay big bucks for it. Once in awhile a person will give up his life for a friend. We see this in soldiers in war now and again.

Jesus gave up His life for the sins of all people. This means that all those India people are going to Hell for nothing other than not knowing. Now hold this thought while I go to the next part.

God rewarded Jesus with all authority in Heaven and Earth for what He did. In other words, both God and Jesus wanted all people to be saved. So, what would you do if you wanted something really badly, and somebody gave it to you? Wouldn't you reward that person if you had the ability? God has the ability. And He rewarded Jesus with all authority in Heaven and earth because of what Jesus did. Now, hold this thought as well, while I go on to the next.

Probably most people look for wealth in this life. Let's say that you did an investment that gave you a $million a month, tax free, for life. I am not going to calculate this out, but imagine that it started when you were 20 years old, and you didn't die until you were a hundred. A $million a month for 80 years. Then you die, and it is all gone for you. But if you earned a $million a month for life in Heaven, it would never stop coming because Heaven is forever.

Now put these things together and look at the picture. You get yourself to India and see to it that some of them are saved. Why? Because God wanted it enough that He sent His Son Jesus to die for all those Indians. And He will reward you for all the Indians you get saved. God will reward you BIG because He really wanted it bad. And, God can reward you, because He is God... reward you forever and ever in Heavenly money that will never run dry or wear out, forever.

Stop throwing your potential wealth away. Get out there and get some people saved so you can be wealthy in Heaven forever.

Cool
legendary
August 20, 2016, 05:46:59 PM
Everyone who believes in God should have no reason not to believe in the Spaghetti Monster or the Tooth Fairy, because why not?! You can't disprove they don't exist either so why not believe in them as well? http://www.venganza.org/ http://spaghettimonster.com/

I'm sorry, but they don't count because they did not create the universe. They are man-made... long story.

Now let's get some things clear, because we are created beings, we have a hard time imagining a being that was not created. I will not say too much for now, when we die and see God, feel free to ask Him who created Him.

So the entire country of India is going to hell. The subway to hell is going to be pretty full. I'd better make my reservation now. LOL
legendary
August 20, 2016, 05:44:29 PM
There's only one God in existence and it's the God of the Bible. Other "gods" are created by Satan to deceive people and to destroy them.

Perhaps you'd care to give us a full report how you came to that highly amusing conclusion?

Then we'll highlight all the flaws in it for you. Cheesy

Nobody could give you a report like that, one that you would understand, that is. But here is the gist of what such a report would say.

The universe is so extremely complex that even if there were multiple beings who created it, they would have to act as one for there to be such complexity with such perfection. No two entities could create this without being One.

Cool

It took you a long time to get here BADecker. Too busy blowing alter boys to come to the latest God thread?

Please tell me one more time about how all the mutant retard babies born every day are in gods master plan. Oh, wait, they were born sinners right. That's why they have flippers instead of arms and legs. LOL

Your right about one thing. The world is complexly fucked up. If this is gods doing we should fire him and get a new god.

This is the doing of mankind... not of God. The fact that you want to defy the Creator shows that mankind is the mistake maker.

Cool

That's pretty convenient, don't you think? If something bad happens its man or the devil doing it. If something good happens its god doing it.  What an enormous load of horseshit.
legendary
August 20, 2016, 05:21:58 PM
There's only one God in existence and it's the God of the Bible. Other "gods" are created by Satan to deceive people and to destroy them.

Perhaps you'd care to give us a full report how you came to that highly amusing conclusion?

Nobody could give you a report like that, one that you would understand, that is. But here is the gist of what such a report would say.

The universe is so extremely complex that even if there were multiple beings who created it, they would have to act as one for there to be such complexity with such perfection. No two entities could create this without being One.

Cool

It took you a long time to get here BADecker. Too busy blowing alter boys to come to the latest God thread?

Please tell me one more time about how all the mutant retard babies born every day are in gods master plan. Oh, wait, they were born sinners right. That's why they have flippers instead of arms and legs. LOL

Your right about one thing. The world is complexly fucked up. If this is gods doing we should fire him and get a new god.

This is the doing of mankind... not of God. The fact that you want to defy the Creator shows that mankind is the mistake maker.

Cool
legendary
August 20, 2016, 05:19:44 PM
Nobody could give you a report like that,

Cool
Not so much "couldn't" give me a report like that, more along the lines of "wouldn't want" to give me a report like that. Why? Easy, because it embarrassingly has foundations built from wishful thinking.

For example, a person was born in a Christian environment, so the bible god must be the "correct" one.
Nothing more than wishful thinking.
See? You can't even understand the gist of the report. How do you think you could begin to understand the report?

No two entities could create this without being One.

Cool
Yeah, struggling with the omnipotent thing again I see.
I don't blame you for struggling. God is so much greater than everything that nobody understands Him except in the slightest.

If this is gods doing we should fire him and get a new god.
Well if he wants me in heaven, God with have to drop to his knees and beg for my forgiveness, or he'll be in for a shock.  Tongue

Brace yourself for some wet end to proclaim God would never do that. How do you know he wouldn't? Answer: you don't. You just "want" God not to do that, is what you really mean.

God wants you in Heaven for your best benefit. But He won't debase Himself to you. He did die on the cross for you, when He was in the form of Jesus. But He never debased Himself to anyone, right up to the point of death.

Now that He has arisen, He will never die again. Death holds no control over Him.

You don't know how to keep yourself alive like this. You better debase yourself to Him so that you can receive life. Or die. Your choice.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
August 20, 2016, 04:50:58 PM
Nobody could give you a report like that,

Cool
Not so much "couldn't" give me a report like that, more along the lines of "wouldn't want" to give me a report like that. Why? Easy, because it embarrassingly has foundations built from wishful thinking.

For example, a person was born in a Christian environment, so the bible god must be the "correct" one.
Nothing more than wishful thinking.

No two entities could create this without being One.

Cool
Yeah, struggling with the omnipotent thing again I see.

If this is gods doing we should fire him and get a new god.
Well if he wants me in heaven, God with have to drop to his knees and beg for my forgiveness, or he'll be in for a shock.  Tongue

Brace yourself for some wet end to proclaim God would never do that. How do you know he wouldn't? Answer: you don't. You just "want" God not to do that, is what you really mean.

legendary
August 20, 2016, 04:39:33 PM

Cool

legendary
August 20, 2016, 04:29:06 PM

Cool
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
August 20, 2016, 03:19:08 PM
NOPE. I just posted a comment about something like this in a similar thread. Its either a few above this one or a few below by now but either way im not bothering saying the same answer. Just nope.
legendary
August 20, 2016, 10:30:57 AM
If God created me then I have to believe that I'm special to him. I must be his special project because I have a huge cock and can stay hard for hours. I've seen a few guys he must hate at the gym. I know one guy God must loath because I'm sure the only woman he could satisfy is a female hamster.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
August 20, 2016, 04:21:01 AM
Yes, I am here because God created me.  There's a passage in the Bible which stated like blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed.  There is no need for me to look for evidences as we cannot fathom God's mind.  He is Supreme and we cannot see or we cannot understand things that He created.  Everything was unique in every ways.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
August 20, 2016, 03:59:10 AM

We cannot believe in the Spaghetti monster or the Tooth fairy because there is no proof that they exist. We have the whole of creation to prove that God - the almighty creator - exists.

Nice point.. But who created the God dude.. If you are saying someone have to develop everything like bitcoin and blockchain.. who develop the God...(Not an insult dude,,.. One logical question only)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
August 20, 2016, 03:09:24 AM

Activity: 210
narrowpathnetwork.com
August 20, 2016, 02:42:13 AM
Activity: 312
August 20, 2016, 02:14:44 AM
YES I believe that theres a God.God Is good always.Any relegions have a name of their own God but the God they praying is only one.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
August 14, 2016, 01:47:11 AM
I do believe that there's a God but we don't know anything about God. What made me believe in God is the fact that if you take a look at the world that we are living in and you remove the humans, everything's perfect. Every single creature in the world has its purpose. Everything either consume or produce. Every thing is a perfect cycle. A human being that has made tons of research about the earth can't even make all of these stuffs. I bet that only God (or a supreme being) can do all of this.
Jump to: