Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 188. (Read 316048 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
July 28, 2016, 07:43:13 AM
As a Catholic myself, yes, i do believe in God. I may not see him physically but i definitely can feel him through His actions. Through his actions, i can feel Him by the trials He is giving me. With those trials, He is showing me how to deal, conquer, live, love and learn from life.

Been through all these trials and tribulations, was christened a catholic , not by choice, just to get me in the best school.

I know how to behave in life without having to resort to fairy tales, I am not a believer in god at all, why should should I believe in an idea created by someone else.
Sorry, but you I was very amused. Grin Do you believe in Bitcoin and say that do not want to believe in other people's inventions ?! Bitcoin, I invented a perky dreamer. And now a lot of people willing to give up his soul for this story. In fact, many religions are built on the same scenario. So what you Bitcoin is not a religion? Wink

But I have bit coin, can spend bit coin, cannot do that with religion, I just do not have or see any use for something I do not feel.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
July 28, 2016, 07:29:04 AM
As a Catholic myself, yes, i do believe in God. I may not see him physically but i definitely can feel him through His actions. Through his actions, i can feel Him by the trials He is giving me. With those trials, He is showing me how to deal, conquer, live, love and learn from life.

Been through all these trials and tribulations, was christened a catholic , not by choice, just to get me in the best school.

I know how to behave in life without having to resort to fairy tales, I am not a believer in god at all, why should should I believe in an idea created by someone else.
Sorry, but you I was very amused. Grin Do you believe in Bitcoin and say that do not want to believe in other people's inventions ?! Bitcoin, I invented a perky dreamer. And now a lot of people willing to give up his soul for this story. In fact, many religions are built on the same scenario. So what you Bitcoin is not a religion? Wink
July 28, 2016, 07:19:00 AM
I don't Beleive in god and i think the world would now be a far better place if no one else did.  In my opinion god os for those who have fears of the unknown or just mentally weak.  I know some people couldn't function without this Beleive but all religion should come under myths and nothing more. Its had is place in controlling the poor and unguided but in this modern day and age theres no place for such things.
Each of the right to do what he wants. Do you believe in Bitcoin? Wink In fact, it is the same God but electronic. Bitcoin no one saw. Bitcoins have no physical body. About Bitcoin love to confess many legends. And many believe in it. Many hope that the time will come and Bitcoin will take the place of all the money in the world. Bitcoin, than you do not have a religion ?! Wink

Quite incomparable I'm afraid.  Bitcoin is real,  it  can be seen on my screen,  i Can cash it out and then turn it into paper money and buy whatever i want with it.  The same can't be said for any god or gods.  No one has ever seen them and they don't cause any affects in the world.  Exactly the same as  fairies,  trolls, witches, goblins, dragons and any other fantasy creatures you can think of.  Just because someone wrote a stories about a mystical creature doesn't make them real.

Don't forget that Gold has been around for centuries. Gold will always have its place in jewelry and showing off your status.

As the world is divided into rich and poor people the rich will want to show there status by rare commodities.

Having some gold in your portfolio is not a bad choice.
I am of the same opinion as you. Perhaps today, the electronic currency and more real money. But very soon, everything will fall into place. Only the value of the lost items, will rise in price several times.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Soon, I have to go away.
July 28, 2016, 07:11:34 AM

July 28, 2016, 07:06:18 AM
I don't Beleive in god and i think the world would now be a far better place if no one else did.  In my opinion god os for those who have fears of the unknown or just mentally weak.  I know some people couldn't function without this Beleive but all religion should come under myths and nothing more. Its had is place in controlling the poor and unguided but in this modern day and age theres no place for such things.
Each of the right to do what he wants. Do you believe in Bitcoin? Wink In fact, it is the same God but electronic. Bitcoin no one saw. Bitcoins have no physical body. About Bitcoin love to confess many legends. And many believe in it. Many hope that the time will come and Bitcoin will take the place of all the money in the world. Bitcoin, than you do not have a religion ?! Wink

Quite incomparable I'm afraid.  Bitcoin is real,  it  can be seen on my screen,  i Can cash it out and then turn it into paper money and buy whatever i want with it.  The same can't be said for any god or gods.  No one has ever seen them and they don't cause any affects in the world.  Exactly the same as  fairies,  trolls, witches, goblins, dragons and any other fantasy creatures you can think of.  Just because someone wrote a stories about a mystical creature doesn't make them real.
I probably like you, realist. I am not an adherent of any of the existing religions. But I believe that there is the highest court and the life after death. You say that you see on your computer screen, Bitcoin. If desired, you can see there are scenes from the scriptures and icons depicting saints. Consult with Google. You say you're a realist. I repeat, just really look at things. But contrary to your views commandments given by God to all mankind? Do not kill, Do not steal. Do not desire his wife, his friend. These principles are contrary to common sense ?!
legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 28, 2016, 06:58:39 AM

That is not true, the reason we have an organized society is because generations before us believed in the existence of a God that rewards us for our lives here on Earth, so each generation teaches the next to believe in God and do good so they can be rewarded when they die and leave Earth. Or else the society would have decayed far more than it has now.

Just because you don't see God does not mean He does not exist and it does not mean the bible is a myth.

95% of our universe is made of dark matter and dark energy. Matter (stars, planets, dust etc.) as we know it, makes up a mere 5% of the whole universe (you can check the facts on Google)

Do we say that because we can neither feel or see dark energy and dark matter, they do not exist?
Their effects resonate throughout the whole universe, they keep stars, planets in orbit, research about them on Google.

Just because you can not see or feel God does not mean he does not exist and the bible is not a myth.

Yes but scientists have constantly looked into things like dark mattet.  Theres no evidence of reason to Beleive in god other than some fancy tales from a fictional book written many moons ago.  I'm not doubting that religion had its place in moulding society but that was back when we don't know what the earth consisted off, what animals or monsters roamed the woods.  We now know all this and how god is a fairy tale.  Although you maybe right that some religious individuals would resort to rape,  murder and theft of they didn't have the fear of god to keep them at bay.
Das
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
July 28, 2016, 05:34:56 AM

That is not true, the reason we have an organized society is because generations before us believed in the existence of a God that rewards us for our lives here on Earth, so each generation teaches the next to believe in God and do good so they can be rewarded when they die and leave Earth. Or else the society would have decayed far more than it has now.

Just because you don't see God does not mean He does not exist and it does not mean the bible is a myth.

95% of our universe is made of dark matter and dark energy. Matter (stars, planets, dust etc.) as we know it, makes up a mere 5% of the whole universe (you can check the facts on Google)

Do we say that because we can neither feel or see dark energy and dark matter, they do not exist?
Their effects resonate throughout the whole universe, they keep stars, planets in orbit, research about them on Google.

Just because you can not see or feel God does not mean he does not exist and the bible is not a myth.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
July 28, 2016, 04:00:40 AM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Depends what people mean by god, the problem is often philosophical. The short answer is yes though.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
July 28, 2016, 03:43:22 AM
never ask others but your self, do you really believe in him? after all we all do in our hearts only the environment changes us and alters our faith.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
July 28, 2016, 03:40:02 AM

Don't forget that Gold has been around for centuries. Gold will always have its place in jewelry and showing off your status.

As the world is divided into rich and poor people the rich will want to show there status by rare commodities.

Having some gold in your portfolio is not a bad choice.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
July 28, 2016, 03:05:22 AM
I believe in God. Yes. He is the creator of the the Universe.
legendary
July 28, 2016, 01:43:44 AM

X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
July 28, 2016, 12:22:37 AM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

As an experiment we can try to see if God exists, try having a sincere emotional desire and project that towards whatever 'god' you believe in. The response may awaken a curiosity
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
July 27, 2016, 11:24:05 PM
Yes, I believe in God.

FYI: You are to write God as G-o-d, not g-o-d.

My reasons: Nature follows an orderly and precise pattern, so precise that you can forecast the whether. Scientific principles are based on the precise laws of nature, we have technology because nature can be counted on to behave in a particular manner ALL the time.
That screams creation.

Nature was created, that is why it's so precise.
If you say no it wasn't, you might as well tell me bitcoin and the blockchain just came into existence, they were not developed by someone.

You are fucking kidding me?  Earthquakes, tsunamis, Ebola, HIV.  Precise my ass.

Why the fuck there are people born with birth defects?  Precise design?  You've got to be kidding me!!!

Where is bitcoin or blockchain NOT in the BIBLE, TALMUD or QURAN?  God forgot to put it in?

You are a retard if you believe in God, god or any imaginary ghosts, angels, demons or other shit that does not exist.

Activity: 289
July 27, 2016, 10:03:53 PM
Yes i do, but i don't like religion and stuff like this, at my opinion religion shold not bring any profit to people who working in churches and temples.
The modern church does not have much influence on the people. On this and arrived at the church today, no. But that was 200 years ago? At that time, it was a very big influence of the church and not only ordinary citizens but also to the rulers of entire countries.
Activity: 289
July 27, 2016, 09:57:14 PM
Activity: 382
Merit: 311
July 27, 2016, 03:52:52 PM
I believe in the creator of God.
Activity: 588
July 27, 2016, 11:25:58 AM
Yes i do, but i don't like religion and stuff like this, at my opinion religion shold not bring any profit to people who working in churches and temples.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
July 27, 2016, 10:56:18 AM
legendary
July 27, 2016, 08:18:47 AM
Jump to: