Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 21. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 12:09:13 PM
ICO rating has its own criteria, but did not rule out any errors in the assessment because the success or failure of ICO can be known through its progress at presale
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
July 18, 2018, 11:57:04 AM
Personally, I do not trust all these ICO ratings. Any rating can be paid and ordered. Therefore, when choosing an ICO company, I first of all trust only my own analysis. And I advise you to do the same.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 11:52:21 AM
For others maybe they consider the rating of a particular ICO as an added factor but for me, I am not that dependent on those sites, I do my own research and it's just an instinct whether I would participate in that ICO or not. After all, you can not blame those rating sites if your investments failed.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 18, 2018, 11:31:52 AM
Some of the ratings on the sites are done by computer/ automatic setting, standards that the ICO project teams are use to,which make it easy for ICO teams to satisfy those requirements. I only use them to check other project details like the amount raised, ico price etc. I prefer the private spreadsheet which trackrecord has proven their genuity, mostly around 80% success. The websites are mostly financially influenced, among other incentives. Most people that are involve in private spreadsheet also incure their money, showing the projects they invested on the spreadsheet.
Activity: 4
July 18, 2018, 11:31:26 AM
saya kurang percaya pada Peringkat ICO karana rating situs ICO belum tentu semuanya benar masih banyak yang harus diperiksa, sebaiknya kita memiliki referensi dalam memilih proyek yang bagus serta  berhati-hati dalam menginvestasikan uang ke dalam ICO projeck
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
July 18, 2018, 11:26:21 AM
I' m pretty sure that's because through the reviews we' re going to have a general view of ico , when we get this evaluation , you can analyze a lot of information and capture the useful information for the purpose of investing. Some ico also use this way to deceive and discredit investors , so to investigate the survey from reliable sources
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 11:22:14 AM
Yes,I believe in ICO ratings but sometime the scam project use the same ratings like a good one.That's why,we are confused to see the ratings.But honestly we believe in ICO ratings.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 11:18:35 AM
Though sometimes these sites ICObench and ICOrating gives a great idea of the rate of every ICO but sometimes they failed. So for me it's not 100% reliable, but I'm still using it if I need to know the background of a ICO, for now I'm satisfied with the Information they gathered.
Activity: 64
July 18, 2018, 11:18:04 AM
I'm looking into ICO rating, but we cannot believe them for a 100% since as any other rating, they can be bought by ICO owners. I recommend you to make your own research before investing in Icos.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
July 18, 2018, 11:16:55 AM
I read the story of one person who shared information about how the staff of rating agencies could give you almost any rating for 300-500 dollars according to your desire. They traded these ratings. Therefore, I have not trusted these people for a long time.

this is the reason why i dont believe ico ratings.most of them sell it for money.if you wanna get hight rating you have to pay them.if you dont pay,your ratings will be around 2 until 3 from 5.
the best way is do own research.dont put your money based on another persons review.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
July 18, 2018, 11:13:32 AM
I do believe that ratings somehow has a relationship with a particular project. The projects that are being released are all having potential but only those that are promising  are those that are becoming popular which would positively affect the future of a particular crypto which is proven by ethereum and Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 156
Let's get lots of useful information!.
July 18, 2018, 11:10:49 AM
It is the rating system that is an important part of the ICO project choice. We can look at ICO grades on sites such as ICOBench, ICOHolder, and ICOrating. However, it is difficult to say that ICOs with high scores here are mostly successful.
Perhaps because the ICO's internal content may be a poor project, as the rating score is falsely raised, it is necessary to analyze ICO's project more closely with the opinions of the experts and the distribution of scores.
And the most important thing is that you have to decide not only the grade but also other complex factors such as marketing, duration of investment, and distribution of high-level letters and partners in ICO project selection.
Activity: 252
July 18, 2018, 11:05:32 AM
Reviews on ico can only be consulted. I usually check the ico project myself. There are many projects> 4.0 points but prices drop sharply after listed.
Activity: 60
July 18, 2018, 10:59:51 AM
I do but not 100% because nothing is promised in Crypto. Most ICO Listing platforms rate their ICO by their own rules and asses them using certain methodologies.

Now many sites offer information about new ICO projects. Therefore, the competition is large and each platform is trying to get ahead. For me, the indicator of good and quality service is the traffic provided by these platforms.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
July 18, 2018, 10:51:55 AM
Based on what are they rating projects? Probably who has social media accounts got better rank.
I like to do research before joining bounty, I don't think these ICO rating sites are good and I think my judgement is better than random internet dude judgement.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
July 17, 2018, 04:48:58 PM
I don't that those sites are completely legit or that you can trust them, they are probably getting paid to promote the ICOs putting them on top of their lists without even checking if they are promoting an scam or something like that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 17, 2018, 04:46:40 PM
I trust the ratings. But every time, I try to conduct an additional independent analysis of the project in order to understand whether it is worth investing in such a project.
Activity: 377
Merit: 252
July 17, 2018, 04:45:03 PM
My observations about ICO ratings are, new coins recently fall below half of what their ICO ratings was. So I just take ICO ratings as a guide to know about a coin and just a way of familiarizing with any new coin before lunching into the market.

I very much agree with you on this. And, yes, ICO ratings act as a reasonable indicator for its coin and if possible should always consult them as an index to buffer your expectation for that particular ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 04:41:21 PM
I read the story of one person who shared information about how the staff of rating agencies could give you almost any rating for 300-500 dollars according to your desire. They traded these ratings. Therefore, I have not trusted these people for a long time.
Activity: 153
July 17, 2018, 04:32:39 PM
I don't rely on website ratings they are either done by the website bot or incentivized to give good ratings.
Pages:
Jump to: