Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 24. (Read 6914 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 03:57:25 PM
Recently, I notice that this rating is only the figures in the graph, since it does not depend on what will happen to the project at the end, that it can merge or cut payments, but whatever the rating should be done, the analysis of the project itself and in this case you will definitely not go wrong
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
July 16, 2018, 03:49:17 PM
Yes, I believe in the ICO rating, maybe project with a good rating will can't collect its soft cap in hard times, but at least it will not be fraud.
Activity: 126
July 16, 2018, 03:41:05 PM
I think nobody should trust blind in Initital coin offerings rating sites. I think they are a great oppurtinity to save some of your time. But you also have to do researches about every project before you invest in them

If you always take things for granted you're usually wrong. Everything should be rechecked about ICOs.
I think that really it is best to do your own research not based on foreign judgments. Check it yourself, and then compare with other people's speculation and understand what the focus.
Activity: 140
July 16, 2018, 03:35:23 PM
I think nobody should trust blind in Initital coin offerings rating sites. I think they are a great oppurtinity to save some of your time. But you also have to do researches about every project before you invest in them

If you always take things for granted you're usually wrong. Everything should be rechecked about ICOs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 16, 2018, 10:32:43 AM
Personally, I believe in some reliable ICO ratings, which have already proven themselves in practice. But in any case, it is also necessary to consider the opinions of experts and their research.

I also believed in some and i have also experienced of an ICO rating website that is so lazy to update the the ICOs status. I've been into ICO that has a token value at 1$ only to find out that ICO price was already below that price. I think price don't have something to do with the rating of an ICO but their information is really misleading to the public.
I agree with your opinion, because it is not a guarantee, I've been stuck with a good rating ico, the result, after the ICO project is completed, it turns out the price at launch, the price is destroyed to 100%
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 05:45:52 AM
Activity: 420
July 16, 2018, 05:43:50 AM
ICO rating is very good to find out good ICO project, my selection I will check first ICO rating website but some website are paid one and good website always giving good review rating only.Don't believe all rating sites, my opinion you have to search your self and take decisions,which is good that you should select,read road maps,white papers and project updates in social medias,who behind the team of the projects, these all will help to find out good ICO projects.
Activity: 94
July 16, 2018, 05:23:28 AM
I think some rating site such as icobench coukd be trusted. But it is also advised that individuals do indepth research in prospective ICO's you're willing to invest.
Activity: 90
July 15, 2018, 05:29:35 PM
These sights are only good for information purposes, but do not take them as seriously when it comes to the  quality of the coin or use them as an investment advice as they might not as accurate
Activity: 378
July 15, 2018, 05:25:57 PM
Sometimes I look at the ratings to choose projects for investing or participating in a bounty campaign. But I understand that I do not need to believe completely in ratings.

Yes, ICO ratings are good for initial information and give you just an idea, but you cannot relay on the ratings completely. Some of them are not so honest and objective.
I'm sure that 50% of the ratings are lying. Most likely they are doing this because of the fact that dishonest companies pay them a lot of money for this. We must always remember this.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
July 15, 2018, 05:23:39 PM
Sometimes I look at the ratings to choose projects for investing or participating in a bounty campaign. But I understand that I do not need to believe completely in ratings.

Yes, ICO ratings are good for initial information and give you just an idea, but you cannot relay on the ratings completely. Some of them are not so honest and objective.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
July 15, 2018, 05:19:06 PM
I believe but not in all, I like ratings from ICO bench! because there we can see team who passed the KYC, now it important, because too much scam
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 05:12:11 PM
I hear some of the information that can buy reviews on those websites. If that's true, it's a lousy thing. Projects that do not good will use the money to buy those reviews, the investor will invest in projects that are not good. They can lose the money that invested
Activity: 546
July 15, 2018, 05:08:58 PM
I do not believe the ICO ratings because any rating can be bought. Maybe not all rating sites are engaged in this, but I myself saw announcements about pumping the rating for a certain amount of money.
Yes, there is still possibility that your perceiption about ICO ratings is true because it can be manipulated and even without that evedince I will still not believe and rely ICO ratings since there are ratings that are low but successful and vice versa, I think it will only serves as a guide and not a judgement itself.
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 15, 2018, 05:06:42 PM
power does not believe in ICO rating because I see a lot of ICO with a very good rating but their sales are very slow even from some ICO that has a good rating does not reach the soft cap
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
July 15, 2018, 05:06:26 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
July 15, 2018, 05:04:00 PM
Hello author! The human brain it's quite simple but in the other hand very difficult bio mechanism! We know a lot of technology how to manipulate with the human opinion very easy! No, I don't trust!
Activity: 28
July 15, 2018, 05:00:21 PM
I advise you to crypto the project of Socratus because it grows in geometric progress
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
July 15, 2018, 04:58:23 PM
I don't really believe in some of the rating on the website, most of the rating been seen on those website are paid rating, some ICO normally pays those people to rate their ICO high and we have seen some evidence of those transactions, I believe in my own research and I rate my own ICO's
Activity: 148
July 15, 2018, 04:53:03 PM
From such sites you can only get surface information about the project, a more detailed analysis should be carried out by you yourself
Pages:
Jump to: