Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 27. (Read 6914 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 11:16:08 AM
I don't prefer to invest to ıcos because we saw a lot of scam about ıcos and a lot of people perefer to stay away from ıcos because of these reasons.
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 13, 2018, 11:11:13 AM
Ranked ICO actually really helps us in finding project ICO. But we should be able to re-checked because of not all the ICO project within this site properly. Because there have been many projects that do not fit in with the expectations. There is a project that runs only ICO is not until the end of ICO and the sale of tokens is very bad.
right, enough to help to search ICO only then we should be able to process it ourselves by searching for information existing in the project, such as the development team, the product will be generated then whether it can surprise different impacts on other ICO so as to attract more investors and have a manager who is experienced in bringing the ICO, hopefully not affected by the rating but what the content in the project.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 13, 2018, 11:09:11 AM
Yes, I trust the ICO rating, but only made by a certain group that has been tested by me many times.
Activity: 215
July 13, 2018, 11:08:56 AM
Even projects with the highest ratings can fail on sale. So do not pay attention to this.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 11:07:24 AM
 ICO rating is crap and can not in anyway reflect the future of any project. I bought some coin earlier this year based on their ICO rating during the early period of this year and what I got was a huge loss. In fact, they never made it to any exchange.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 11:05:46 AM
if I think ico rank is just a guide and I do not really believe because most of the judgments are based on the investigations that are there. I think this is the best recourse ICO now.
Activity: 79
July 13, 2018, 11:02:39 AM
I think a website like ICObench, ICOrating only as one of the reference factors when we will invest on a project. But we also should not be too trust in these websites.
Activity: 89
July 13, 2018, 10:58:21 AM
I think that ICO ratings are really misleading,  you have to do the research yourself and with trustworthy sources, websites that TOP the best ICOs are generally paid to do that and they don't offer the reliabilty you need while investing your money.
Activity: 126
July 13, 2018, 10:55:12 AM
I've seen many a project, with great ratings which friend in the crypto community.
I personally prefer to do my own research. Although, I've also been wrong in my hypothesis of projects too.
I believe in DYOR (do your own research)
Activity: 134
July 13, 2018, 10:52:19 AM
No. I prefer to search for my own research and rely on the fundamental part of the project. They must have a working product and a solid team.
Activity: 154
July 13, 2018, 10:38:08 AM
I don't really trust the rating of ICO. Although many have the good rating but not in terms of their sales. so it's just as an additional course if for me. the product and the team will determine whether the ICO could not succeed and, if what is done and the results are good then, by all means, ICO will be successful and have a lot of funds.
Activity: 420
July 13, 2018, 10:37:57 AM
I try to believe him, but very often he leads me and all the predictions do not come true, although I would very much like that the information was reliable and not false
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
July 13, 2018, 10:37:47 AM
i do not believe ico ratings, ratings should be unbaised, fair and independent. But most of them ratings are overrated adn due to some relationships.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
July 13, 2018, 10:35:51 AM
When we look at the comments here we see that no one in the forum ignores ico ratings. Ico ratings seem to be more important for new investors and inexperienced people Smiley Experienced people know that ico ratings can be raised by giving money
Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
July 13, 2018, 10:30:54 AM
I don't totally believe with the ICO ratings but they can help little by little on how I can judge the cryptocurrency. Anyways out of all this, I do my own research on the ICO before investing on it. It all comes down to the effort we put into research regarding the ICO we are interested in. ICO ratings do a great part because I believe some websites(not all) have great ICO researching teams. That rating is the result of their hardwork Smiley
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
July 13, 2018, 10:28:31 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

Nope. I won't believe ICO rating at all time. But I will consider some time. We should not blindly go with ICO rating's.  Because many of the rating website are getting money from fake ICO and providing top ratings. But I will check ico schedule website.
There we can find top 10 ICO list. We could easily find best ico by researching yourself.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 10:28:06 AM
I partly believe in ICO rating, though I have not participated in a ICO by ICO rating so far except for one that I am part of now. I think ICOs are rated by those involving in the project or its relatives or close people. However, what we bounty campaign participants can do is research and decide yourself before going for a new ICO by its rating.  
Activity: 294
July 13, 2018, 10:27:05 AM
Believe it with your own analysis results only and not based on the site!  The site as it was only used as a reference only and is not necessarily true.  Sometimes on the site, there is a less good but sales success or otherwise.  So the assessment of the site that is not entirely true. Cool
Activity: 378
July 13, 2018, 10:24:06 AM
It is really one of measurements of any new ICO project assessment of project, but we should also search detailed about any particular ICO project thoroughly before really investing in any new ICO.
But only reference can be used. Of course these sites have their processes and standards when ranking them. That does not mean that what they say is really true. they probably will not even reflect more than half of the value of ICO.
Activity: 105
July 13, 2018, 10:18:45 AM
It is really one of measurements of any new ICO project assessment of project, but we should also search detailed about any particular ICO project thoroughly before really investing in any new ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: