Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 30. (Read 6917 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 02:45:32 PM
I don't trust ratings before investing I study the project myself
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members
July 12, 2018, 01:32:12 PM
To be honest, the ICO ratings is the one of my criteria for picking a bounty as well as the bounty manager and the total allocation for the campaign, I don't even read the whitepaper or review the website so I believe in ICO ratings because for me its 90% accurate. Smiley
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
July 12, 2018, 01:26:43 PM
no, I do my analysis and I get X, here is important experience, watch the team, partners, HYIP and so on
Activity: 69
July 12, 2018, 01:07:36 PM
I think that you should not rely on the opinions of such sites. The rating there is built on the opinion of the majority of users. But I'm sure only a small part of these users conduct a detailed analysis of ICO. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 154
July 12, 2018, 12:06:05 PM
I check this sites of ICO rating, and consider their ratings about the projects but I am also doing my own careful research before investing or participating in its bounty campaigns.
There are some sites (like ICObench) giving good rating based in many essential factors, like the team, the concept, the project's website and so on, it helps surely to get real idea about any ICO project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 09:30:05 AM
Rating agencies appeared very much! and everyone fights for the public and people! on this they are all interested in providing up-to-date and correct information! But the rating on this or that platform can also not be properly evaluated! The main thing for any investment is always to pay attention to the product, a smart contract, to the team ..... Of course, you do not need to fully trust these organizations, if you are an investor, you need at least a little bit of this to explore yourself!
Activity: 76
July 12, 2018, 09:23:26 AM
If you use the expert rating, it is not an objective opinion. If the rating is targeted program of specific data on investment risks, development team, escroy, and to the rest, it is the surest way.
Activity: 27
July 11, 2018, 07:58:36 PM
To my way of thinking that many scammers can buy themselves votes on similar services. You need to analyze the project yourself.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
July 11, 2018, 07:57:50 PM
Not at all.
Yes, I am not believing 100% to ICO ratings because somehow, even the ratings is great. The project will still scam you. So be careful. ICO ratings are use to make other believe that this token is legit or great. So, it was use to advertise ICO.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 11, 2018, 07:57:33 PM
Sechas one can not trust anyone even the most reliable and reliable sources. There are too many fraudulent projects coming to the market. And you need to analyze and check everything yourself.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 07:43:41 PM
Nowadays, I am starting not trusting the ICO rating again. In the past few months, there have been too many ICOs with high ratings but Scam ending, and what I'm doing right now is analyzing by myself and then asking friends and following their telegram group to make sure what their project really is.
it takes a little more time but it's okay for this time with too many Scam ICOs
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
July 11, 2018, 07:37:47 PM
Partly. These ratings can show the popularity of a project, which is an important factor when choosing a project for investment. But the main factors of choice are always the idea and the team!
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
July 11, 2018, 07:36:36 PM
the rating just for reference based on people thinking.
But mostly all ICO now is the scam
That's right, it depends on the point of view of the person giving the rating, but for marketing and everything depends on the project team. I guess the ratng is not that important as long as it's not objective
Activity: 27
July 11, 2018, 06:53:40 PM
the rating just for reference based on people thinking.
But mostly all ICO now is the scam
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
July 11, 2018, 06:51:36 PM
At ICO choice I first of all study the project. I used ratings on these websites for ICO search earlier. But over time I began to understand that rating on these websites at all not an indicator. A large number of projects which have good rating on these websites are very unsuccessful.
You should also take into account the fact that all these ratings can be purchased. All the same, these resources are managed by people, and people can buy or negotiate certain results.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 06:39:33 PM
I think it can be a good indication of a few things, but I would also not only invest due to ICO ratings. Remember that most of the ICO rating websites are pay to play, meaning that an ICO has to pay to be on there, I've heard to have an analysis is thousands of dollars as well. Therefore only the ICOs that are back by big investors or have a large marketing budget will truly get seen on there, and good interesting projects that are bootstrapping will not be.
I would use it to find ICOs that interest you and then look deeper into the project, look at their whitepaper, their team and ask questions on here. If you are satisfied with the responses, then proceed by investing or taking part in their bounty campaigns.  I recommend that you pay attention to https://eloncity.io/
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 11, 2018, 06:26:39 PM
No, I will never trust the ratings on ICO because many projects with high ratings but failed to do project development even many are involved in fraud because with a high rating so that investors are not suspicious at all, so I have not measured the project by looking at the rating.

I don't trust the ratings as well, but like to read them, because I may find something I have missed. And don't forget that ratings are just for information. It is somebody's opinion, nothing more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 06:26:24 PM
At ICO choice I first of all study the project. I used ratings on these websites for ICO search earlier. But over time I began to understand that rating on these websites at all not an indicator. A large number of projects which have good rating on these websites are very unsuccessful.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
July 11, 2018, 06:16:07 PM
Do not believe 100% can only be used as literature, because no one is able to predict exactly, but at least approaching and referring to expert opinion will be very good I am often wrong in choosing a project but keep learning until Now.
Activity: 140
July 11, 2018, 06:12:09 PM
I don't really believe in ico ratings 100% but I use it as a yardstick to invest in the most rated ICOs thereby doing my own research about those ICOs also
Pages:
Jump to: