Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 29. (Read 6917 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 06:38:50 PM
I think it's good to read other opinions and reviews, but anyway it's important to do your own research before investing money.
Activity: 126
July 12, 2018, 06:22:32 PM
I don't trust ratings before investing I study the project myself
Support. Ratings are corrupt sites where a rating of those who are more willing to give for popularity. It is better to make yourself personally in every word and product that is described in white paper.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 12, 2018, 06:15:56 PM
IcoBench is still trustable, but there are a lot of the others that are not trustable anymore becauase most people already know that they are paid shills that get paid in order to put 4 - 5 starts over every project, so that is the reason of why i dont like them

You are right, IcoBench is still OK, but we should never trust them blind. Most of them are not honest and the ratings are not fair. I hope that will time this will improve and will have more trustful ratings.
Activity: 210
July 12, 2018, 06:15:30 PM
when I choose ICO, I look at the rating table. although I do not trust the ratings.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
July 12, 2018, 06:13:25 PM
I think, can only be used a references. Of course these sites have their processes and standards when giving such ratings. It doesn't mean that what they say is absolutely correct. they probably won't even reflect more than half of what the ICO is really worth.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 06:01:29 PM
IcoBench is still trustable, but there are a lot of the others that are not trustable anymore becauase most people already know that they are paid shills that get paid in order to put 4 - 5 starts over every project, so that is the reason of why i dont like them
Activity: 183
July 12, 2018, 05:53:43 PM
Yes, I look at the ICO ratings when I choose a project in which I will participate.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 05:44:13 PM
Me yes i believe in a ico rating. Because those people who rate on a ico is more professional on how to look on a ico. But to be sure i will look the ico personally to. But ico rating site help me to choose
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 05:41:52 PM
I personally like ico rating like icobench.com, because it makes it easier for us to find ico that has been running, or still upcoming, and also not hard anymore to find out about the ico, because it has been described and in reviews
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 12, 2018, 05:40:04 PM
I do not like to trust such sites. Because many projects are manipulating and raising their votes with money. Many projects that do not do business are shown and deceived as if they were going to do business through manipulations.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
July 12, 2018, 05:36:33 PM
I think ICO ratings on website not 100% accurate, bucause if you interested to find your good project to invest only looking by rating its not sure that project will goal and profitable in the future, you must look how good team behind that project,concep, roadmap,wp, etc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
July 12, 2018, 05:30:54 PM
I don't put too much in it, since this thing can be payed by intersted parties, you should be very-very careful with this ratings.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
July 12, 2018, 05:20:59 PM
Ratings can be bought, but it is better to carry out the analysis of the project for yourselves. And I trust the website icodrops because I took ICO from this website and  didn’t  get any skam.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
July 12, 2018, 05:19:06 PM
To tell the truth I think that all similar sites are being controled by goverment or big whales. And with helping of this they manipulate our market.

Definitely Big Whales has a big contribution of playing the crypto market condition because they have the knowledge and capability in terms of financial to keep crypto changing its market price every now and then. Particularly ratings in ICO I think they mainly controlling it. IMO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
July 12, 2018, 05:11:50 PM
No, I don't believe in ICO ratings and I don't trust any of these ICO rating sites run by so called ICO experts and advisors, everyone can be expert and advisor but after all no one can predict future.
They are all making money of it, hiring several experts and advisors can make difference to project but it doesn't mean they will reach their goals.
Activity: 18
July 12, 2018, 05:08:52 PM
Websites that generally rate ICOs and create tops from best to worst are generally being paid to do that, by the ICOs that are on top, I'd rather search on telegram for information about what ICO to get into.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 05:04:07 PM
it depends on the site I think, there are many shit whitepapers that are rated 4-5 stars in some sites that we did not even hear before, I guess the accuracy of the ratings is depended on the site and which users give it.
Activity: 154
July 12, 2018, 05:02:56 PM
Definitely, I always watch ICO ratings and ICO ratings are very important. These ratings are made by smart people with a lot of experience. They are the one who understands all corners of the prospective project. they study the presentations and make reviews of it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 05:01:02 PM
To tell the truth I think that all similar sites are being controled by goverment or big whales. And with helping of this they manipulate our market.
Activity: 94
July 12, 2018, 04:49:56 PM
I believe only one site , icodrop . there's more or less truthful rating .. others don't trust
Pages:
Jump to: