Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 11. (Read 9424 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 5
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I choose both eth and bitcoin because it's same worth it to invest and to earn profit. Because Eth and bitcoin is good value now and I think its continuous.

I agree with you, I also choose both because these two coins are the best, I call king and queen of coins, very profitable if used investment, I think these two coins are very reliable in the future.

For me i will choose bitcoin because botcoin is better than eth and the price of bitcoin is good value and bitcoin is good for investment.the price of bitcoin is normally to plunge the price so that time is good to buy bitcoi  and hold and wait the exact time to sell.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I choose both eth and bitcoin because it's same worth it to invest and to earn profit. Because Eth and bitcoin is good value now and I think its continuous.

I agree with you, I also choose both because these two coins are the best, I call king and queen of coins, very profitable if used investment, I think these two coins are very reliable in the future.
Activity: 154
all depend on the capital because both have a good future for bitcoin and ethereum, if it has a much better capital investment and hold bitcoin, if the capital there is minimal better to hold ethereum because both of them have an advantage in the future
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Why not choose both of them?
I have bitcoin and ethereum as my major assets for a long time.
They both hold good chance to be very successful.
I will feel bad without either of them.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
I choose to hold bitcoin because it's too cheap to sell, I'll hold it again, it will take a long time but I will keep it, Ethereum I will hold it until the price is high again, it takes time and patience to make a profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
I will choose to hold Ethereum, it has real life use. Hundred of smart contract are been deployed on the Ethereum main net everyday and many more to been deployed in the future. All these app makes use of gas for the transactions so Ethereum market is massive and huge and will continue to be.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Based on the data that you provided, I think that the best option would be ETH, because the capitalization of this project is much smaller and the potential of the ETH project is much greater. So I think that it's worth holding ETH, and of course BTC also has great prospects.

Both have strong potential to grow and can survive for long-term investments. Both of these will provide certainty of return in the future. Bitcoin and Ethereum are both the best coins in the cryptocurrency market and hold first and second place in the market capitalization in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 196
We prefer keeping. We invest and do not cause damage. In fact, there is nothing to do but wait. Param I would like to buy some more ETH or BTC last week.
Activity: 107
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
to hold long-term coins Bitcoin more suitable and able to give a considerable advantage. besides Bitcoin to be held very efficient and have high development potential.
Activity: 149
I hold ETH. And I hope for a price increase in the future.
Activity: 247
I hold both of these coins, because I believe that at the moment the popularity of crypto currency is mainly based on them. Everyone should have in his portfolio and bitcoin and ethereum for a long time
Activity: 120
I prefer bitcoin because bitcoin is now rising while eth has decreased when ethereum has improved I prefer ethereum because ethereum is very easy to use
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
I choose to hold ethereum because I know that by holding ethereum, I will earn a huge amount of money which is better than holding bitcoin. If bitcoin gives you 5 times of your balance in the future, ethereum will give you 50 times
Activity: 140
I choose to hold them both because i wanted to have double profit and besides we can always do them both or even all of the possible successful cryptocurrencies ethereum is more on long term investment so I also imvest in them I choose to hold them because i knew that in the near future
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I do have the both of them. I've invested on these two because they can have a big profit on the long run. However, in efficiency, I would choose Ethereum due to its fast transactions. In bitcoin, due to its fast rising price that I have to hold it for a long time. I don't have worries because these coins are beginning to be stable and starting to rise again.
Activity: 90
why no one understands that from the top it is necessary to shave everything. why sit and think over one. not to think about taking everything
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
If I have both on hand, I will hold both. If i have to make a choice which to invest, I will choose ETH between the two of them.

However if I have choices of other coins/tokens, I will choose others for sure.

Please do not lose your faith in this industry
Activity: 192
I would prefer to hold both of them. When market being volatile its the great chance to get daily profit. But the market being sideways nowadays, dunno whats is happening, maybe next month it will rise again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Without doubt for that question, my answer is YES, whenever you get hold from a coin that's in the first 10 or 20 places on the market the best choice would be Hold that coin. All the coins that are on the first 10-20  on the coinmarket cap has a serious potential of going up withing every  3-6 months. when they do you can sell a certain percentage and keep the rest. and when it goes up on another 3-6 months sell again, and keep some.

you can keep doing that without damaging your portfolio. This has been my experience for the last 2 years. So when ever you get chance to hold onto coins from first 20 places, best thing to do is keep them and wait for the opportunity to sell at 2x, sometimes 10x , only some percentage, then keep the rest, because from another few months, you can get the same amount without a problem.

a very calculated and experienced advice. I woul second that, diversify and sell slowly. every dime is profit.
Activity: 101
i personally choose to hold both coins in my wallet. Because both coins have bright future, bitcoin is gonna be used in real world transaction. Ethereum will be used as gas in market only,,,holding bitcoins is more advisable than keeping etherum so i prefer bitcoins
Pages:
Jump to: