Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 26. (Read 9443 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I will rather hod Bitcoin than Ethereum. Bitcoin recovers faster compare to Ether, if there is a dip in the price. The value of Bitcoin is also far more better than the ether price.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
I prefer to hold eth i think eth is the best altcoin and the price is also pretty stable if compared with other alt, and now the price is declining this is an opportunity for me to buy some eth. bitcoin is also good because bitcoin is the pedestal of all alt but I do not have enough capital to buy some bitcoins.
Activity: 132
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Well, both bitcoin and ethereum are good to hold. Bitcoin and ethereum are not top 2 cryptocurrency for nothing, I mean why we have to choose what to hold between these 2 when we can hold both of them if we can.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I can't choose between these cryptocurrency titans.they're both just gorgeous and show a huge perspective so I vote for 2 options
The right decision. If we choose reliability for a long time, then it is definitely worth investing in these two coins.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
 I think that it is better to keep both in your purse, even taking into account the purchase of other coins. Both of them have a strong growth potential.
Activity: 224
Between bitcoin or ethereum is good. Both coins have a good future. I think for a long term investment I would choose bitcoin. But for daily or weekly or monthly trade I choose ethereum. Or maybe I'll share two 50% bitcoin and 50% ethereum.
Activity: 183
I can't choose between these cryptocurrency titans.they're both just gorgeous and show a huge perspective so I vote for 2 options
Activity: 152
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I can say that in terms of profitability, Bitcoin is way more profitable compare to Ethereum but i aslo hope some got good profit from recent depreciation period. Actually Ethereum is next to bitcoin. I don't see anyway that Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin, to be honest. I will choose to hold both.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
I think the price of bitcoin and ethereum is now unstable, so it's hard for us to make a profit every day, even though the price is now less stable, and I still have great potential to invest bitcoin and enthereum, because I believe that in the future I will get a lot of profit , because the price will be stable again.
Activity: 266
I think if you look at the current conditions, I tend to wait because the price is in a downward trend so I think the best we see and see if this will improve. then decide on the best.  Sad
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
I more believe in the growth of the etherium. it has a real application.
I keep a 20% deposit in bitcoin, 40% in the etherium, and the rest in altcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
both coins has a good potential if you got money to buy those coin. right now its a good time to buy those coins and hold it until the market get fully recovered. investing these two coins with long term. the longer you hold these coins the bigger profit it could be.
Activity: 196
I will choose both,  dealing with digital currency shouldn't be one way according to my own approach I will prefer to have good proportion of the first best four or five coins on the coin market cap and I can bet you won't regret you do
Activity: 204
I hold both BTC and ETH, they re both good coins with high growth potential and big market caps, the crypto will recover and their value will rise again.
Activity: 336
First of all, it is necessary to take into account the unresolved shortcomings of bitcoin, namely its low scalability. While it is impossible to definitely say when and how these shortcomings will be eliminated. Investing in ETH is my strategy when deciding to invest in the cryptocurrency market. Because I was convinced by the fast pace of service, quality, safety of ETH in 2017 and marking $ 1000 in January this year is proof for that. I think we should be invest to ETH.
Activity: 381
I more comfortable hold my assets in both coin, but in current situation i think my capital will growing more if i hold it in ethereum, but if i have huge capital i prefer hold it in bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Both the coins are highly exceptional with respect to technology.I always have enjoyed good experience of holding both of these coins as these are always part of my crypto basket.I have already gained a huge return on holding these two coins.I would strongly suggest you to hold these two coins for some future time your profit is guaranteed.
Activity: 504