Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 73. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Choose the two and hold because those two, bitcoin and ethereum, does prove themselves that they are moving forward and increasing their value.

hold ethereum because it is lower than bitcoin and if ever you buy some today and ethereum increased as much bitcoin does

then you might have a chance to earn huge amount of profit. I think many people become rich because they have ethereun or bitcoin.

These both will be give smart returns definatly in future.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
i prefer to hold both because these two are both good for long term hold so invest now so in the near future you can get profits when you want to cash out the profits in the future and these two has a lot of room for improvement so i prefer to invest now
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I prefer to invest and hold in ethereum because I think ethereum will beat the bitcoin, judging from now the price of ethereum is harder to drop than the bitcoin price (because I think ethereum is very strong).
Activity: 135
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Both bitcoin and ethereum are still the best to buy and hold for a long term but you have to be careful when to buy because market is still down due to volatility and some bad news
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I prefer to hold the ETH, because the price of Bitcoin in my opinion is not worth to be invested
Activity: 336
I choose ETH because my capital is too small to invest in Bitcoin at this time. Furthermore, I believe that with the growth of ERC20, ETH will become increasingly valuable.
Activity: 518
I would prefer holding Ethereum because It is use mainly use in participating ICOs. And  their is more room for price growth  for Ethereum than Bitcoin because it is much cheaper than Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
well to me i will prefer holding ethere
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
The investment that you are going to do will be depending on your budget because not everyone can manage to buy bitcoins because it was very expensive. The best thing to do is decide depending on your investment because both coin are very profitable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
Bitcoin has a natural correction at the moment. If LN is released to the main net, then I think the price will explode again. And there are many other technologies to come up (Schnorr signatures, MAST, UTXO, Atomic swaps etc.), which will have a huge effect on BTC price.
Activity: 154
As for me, I would prefer to hold ethereum due to its rate of increase in the market.  I believe in no time it will meet up with bitcoin and might even overtake bitcoin.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
for that still has a good chance in the future then I prefer the ethereum, with capital that still fits my range but if arrested and to order to invest long term will generate lots of profit.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I think is better for me to hold ethereum than bitcoin because bitcoin is already in a high rate it will take longtime to make high profit again, but with the price of ethereum now there is a high probability that it meant be like bitcoin one day and I will 10× profit.
I agree with you. Bitcoin has been successful. Ethereum is only a matter of time. More and more people are aware of the future of Ethereum.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I will choose eth. This is not because of bitcoin fluctuations. Is the future of Ethereum is full of hope. They can solve some of the problems that Bitcoin did not solve. Like transaction costs and expansion issues.
Activity: 420
for now I choose to hold Ethereum because at the beginning of the year the value of ethereum rises drastically.
Activity: 364
I choose both because they have their own profits, although they experienced a decrease in balur recently. I believe they will rise abd catch up the previous values, much more.

But I tend to choose etherium because it is much less expensive than bitcoin. So, it is suitable for those have limited budget.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I would surely hold both of these coins and will surely diversify my portfolio by investing in both of them. Bitcoin being the master of all crypto is the most popular and most stable crypto available in the market. It will surely rise in the future.
Ethereum on the other hand, is the master of all smart contracts and has shown tremendous amount of growth in the past. If it continues to grow at the same rate, you can easily expect its price to be at 5000$ within 2-3 years for sure.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin and Ethereum both are the Best crypto currency. I hold both the coins Bitcoin and Ethereum. But if i ask to choose one of them then i will choose Ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
I think is better for me to hold ethereum than bitcoin because bitcoin is already in a high rate it will take longtime to make high profit again, but with the price of ethereum now there is a high probability that it meant be like bitcoin one day and I will 10× profit.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
For me its better to have a btc and ETH cause both of them are good in crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: